Aaron Campbell arrested
yeah

Cookeville, TN

#2 Mar 23, 2011
your SUPER annoying.
Hmm

United States

#3 Mar 24, 2011
Probably steroids look at the kid. He went from average to that quick it didn't happen over years.
bigguy

Clinton, SC

#4 Mar 24, 2011
You guys are not talking about the right aaron campbell. I see him everyday. Its the younger one.
Hmm

United States

#5 Mar 24, 2011
Yea Aaron Campbell that used to play football at the highscool he juices up! So that's the right one
Lisa Farmer Campbell

Cookeville, TN

#6 Mar 26, 2011
i saw wrote:
Saw where this little punk was arrested on the 21st for possession of a controlled substance. Wonder if he followed in daddy's footsteps or got caught with steroids
You "I Saw" can keep your Fkng mouth off my son. You obviously don't know what your talking about!!!!!! Wouldn't talk too much about his Dad and he doesn't do steriods. Those muscles are from hard work and maybe some butt kicking!!!! How bout yours????
Local

Crossville, TN

#7 Mar 26, 2011
Lisa Farmer Campbell wrote:
<quoted text>
You "I Saw" can keep your Fkng mouth off my son. You obviously don't know what your talking about!!!!!! Wouldn't talk too much about his Dad and he doesn't do steriods. Those muscles are from hard work and maybe some butt kicking!!!! How bout yours????
If he was arrested and is on steroids maybe it is you and his father that needs their butt kicked.
Lisa Farmer Campbell

Cookeville, TN

#8 Mar 26, 2011
He is not on steroids !!!!! You don't know any circumstances of "the arrest". So keep you mouth shut!!! If anyone has anything to say Aaron, his father and I are available. You know so much you should have no problems finding us.
Classmate

United States

#9 Mar 26, 2011
I used to play football with him. I don't know about now but I do know at one point he said he had been using them.
Oh yea

Crossville, TN

#10 May 24, 2014
Lisa Farmer Campbell wrote:
He is not on steroids !!!!! You don't know any circumstances of "the arrest". So keep you mouth shut!!! If anyone has anything to say Aaron, his father and I are available. You know so much you should have no problems finding us.
Not on drugs huh? You and his father still available to shut our mouths for us? turns out the whole bunch of yuns are on drugs. you are right about one thing, we do know where to find you. IN JAIL! LOL
lmfao

United States

#12 May 24, 2014
Why in the world would it matter if he is or isnt he dont raise ur kids and dont sleep in ur beds my your DAMN BUSSINESS!!!!!!!!!!
huh

Crossville, TN

#13 May 24, 2014
He dont raise his own kids and they dont sleep in beds? because your my damn bussiness?
lmfao

Crossville, TN

#14 May 24, 2014
huh wrote:
He dont raise his own kids and they dont sleep in beds? because your my damn bussiness?
i guess you cant read your just as dumb as the rest douche bag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just thinking 4 min Sunny 13
(-Can-nabis -co-caine- he-roin op-ium ecs-tasy ... 1 hr Leveme 1
Crab Orchard (ex)Principal Roger Woody 1 hr Cos 13
Easter the girl who yells at children like they... 2 hr Martin parent 3
Flowers Bakery (Sep '10) 3 hr Kaykay 120
Big church in town that's like a cult? (Mar '11) 3 hr Rose 99
mtn dew (Jul '11) 3 hr Yogi 46

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance