why ken sherrill was murdered

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
legal

Crossville, TN

#1 Jun 19, 2010
I hope all the people who are reading this finally may understand why some people have to fight.
When you are constantly harrassed and threatened even your children.
Ken is dead and these people are still threatening,harrassing making crude remarks etc.
If they talk like this and him dead,Can you imagine what they said and him alive?
Ken might of minded his own buisness but people keep on and on.
If you have a problem with Ken and he is gone then who exactly do you have a problem with now?
Why are you trying to bully the kids?
This family can not get a break. Everyone here keeps it going.

Do you want another murder? What if the next one is your family? What if it is you?
Do any of you think before you speak? Do you have any morals?
On judgement day when you stand before God, What are you going to say about all the stuff you have posted here? You can't lie to God.
Stop the cruel posts NOW and ask God to forgive you.

“"Baffle them with BS"”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 19, 2010
legal wrote:
I hope all the people who are reading this finally may understand why some people have to fight.
When you are constantly harrassed and threatened even your children.
Ken is dead and these people are still threatening,harrassing making crude remarks etc.
If they talk like this and him dead,Can you imagine what they said and him alive?
Ken might of minded his own buisness but people keep on and on.
If you have a problem with Ken and he is gone then who exactly do you have a problem with now?
Why are you trying to bully the kids?
This family can not get a break. Everyone here keeps it going.
Do you want another murder? What if the next one is your family? What if it is you?
Do any of you think before you speak? Do you have any morals?
On judgement day when you stand before God, What are you going to say about all the stuff you have posted here? You can't lie to God.
Stop the cruel posts NOW and ask God to forgive you.
No one had posted anything in several days and the comments had started to die off, until now. Good job on bringing it all back up...

“Drinkatarian Minister ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Jun 19, 2010
Party Neutral wrote:
<quoted text>
No one had posted anything in several days and the comments had started to die off, until now. Good job on bringing it all back up...
Actually there has been a couple stupid polls recently related to the issue but I understand your point about this idiot starting another thread about it.
MSullivan

High Point, NC

#4 Jun 19, 2010
legal wrote:
I hope all the people who are reading this finally may understand why some people have to fight.
When you are constantly harrassed and threatened even your children.
Ken is dead and these people are still threatening,harrassing making crude remarks etc.
If they talk like this and him dead,Can you imagine what they said and him alive?
Ken might of minded his own buisness but people keep on and on.
If you have a problem with Ken and he is gone then who exactly do you have a problem with now?
Why are you trying to bully the kids?
This family can not get a break. Everyone here keeps it going.
Do you want another murder? What if the next one is your family? What if it is you?
Do any of you think before you speak? Do you have any morals?
On judgement day when you stand before God, What are you going to say about all the stuff you have posted here? You can't lie to God.
Stop the cruel posts NOW and ask God to forgive you.
Yes, I am seeing the bigger picture due to the cruel treatment his family has received, it has made me realize that there is a good chance Ken was not always at fault. I hope that Ken's family will be able to get all of the questions answered on what happened that night from the TBI as quickly as possible. I also hope that Ken's family if the harassment continues that they will take it all to the District Attorney's Office, local police agency and the TBI for possible charges on the harassment. I am also concerned that if the harassment continues that someone will try to take the law into their own hands and hurt the other people involved. Perhaps this is what these cruel people are trying to promote.
meg

Crossville, TN

#5 Jun 19, 2010
If you want this to die down, why did you bring it back up? The funeral was yesterday and tomorrow will be a rough day for those kids.
I like

Canada

#6 Jun 19, 2010
to put corn chips and shredded cheddar cheese in my chili. Sometimes I like onions too, but not too often.
legal

Crossville, TN

#7 Jun 19, 2010
No one had posted anything in several days and the comments had started to die off, until now. Good job on bringing it all back up

Yes It is still going on. Two 2 polls wanting to parade to the Sherrils house and watch it explode. The directions only lead to his grandmothers house. She is an elderly lady who lives alone, So why would they want to watch her house explode? Isn't the one death enough? How many have to die before someone comes in and investigates?

“Drinkatarian Minister ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8 Jun 19, 2010
The first thing I'm going to say is I do not know any of the people involved, I don't know Ken, AJ or anyone in either family so I have no dog in this fight and whatever the outcome is it will have no, effect on me in a personal sense.
I am not taking either side in this matter.
legal wrote:
This family can not get a break. Everyone here keeps it going.
Do you want another murder? What if the next one is your family? What if it is you?
Do any of you think before you speak? Do you have any morals?
On judgement day when you stand before God, What are you going to say about all the stuff you have posted here? You can't lie to God.
Stop the cruel posts NOW and ask God to forgive you.
If you really want this subject to go away and have an honest concern for the family and esp the kids, WHY did you start another thread on this?

The polls have been removed so people can't go there anymore and spew garbage at this family anymore.

You are as guilty as the people saying cruel things by giving them another place to post negative things.

And you want to bring standing before God into this ?!?!?!?
Personally, I think God would have wanted you to keep YOUR mouth shut too.
I wonder

Cleveland, TN

#9 Jun 19, 2010
Legal
Why didn't you answer the question from the title of your post ?

Msullivan,
exactly what harrasment are you speaking of ? If you are speaking of what is said on this forum,there is nothing the TBI or DA can do about it.This is a public forum where people are invited to speak their minds.Nothing criminal has occured on this forum.Anyone that doesn't want to see it has that choice.Don't visit this site.Really simple.
Now if people are harrasing them in public, calling them on the phone or going to their house;that is a different story and anyone doing that should and could be dealt with by authorities
Behavior like that would make them no better than the dead person they are trying to condemn.
Speaking of the authorities,have they said it was murder.If not then you are being just as bad as the people you are talking about because you are posting untruths.If that is just your opinion then don't begrudge others for their opinion.
MSullivan

High Point, NC

#11 Jun 19, 2010
I wonder wrote:
Legal
Why didn't you answer the question from the title of your post ?
Msullivan,
exactly what harrasment are you speaking of ? If you are speaking of what is said on this forum,there is nothing the TBI or DA can do about it.This is a public forum where people are invited to speak their minds.Nothing criminal has occured on this forum.Anyone that doesn't want to see it has that choice.Don't visit this site.Really simple.
Now if people are harrasing them in public, calling them on the phone or going to their house;that is a different story and anyone doing that should and could be dealt with by authorities
Behavior like that would make them no better than the dead person they are trying to condemn.
Speaking of the authorities,have they said it was murder.If not then you are being just as bad as the people you are talking about because you are posting untruths.If that is just your opinion then don't begrudge others for their opinion.
No, I was not talking about harassment from this forum. And where in my post do I accuse someone of murder?? I don't! And there was direct harassment on the other forums. Harrassment can be through the internet also.
I wonder

Cleveland, TN

#12 Jun 19, 2010
Msullivan,
Sorry,it was legal that made the accusation of murder,I do apologise.I didn't see any harrassment on the other forums.Nothing was directed at mr.Sherrill's family unless someone responded directly to what they had said.That is not harrassment. If his family read what was said in responce to someone elses comment that is not harrassment either.As I stated before they have the choice not to come on here and read it.
If someone sent them an email directly to their email address then they might have a case for harrassment,but not here,this is a public forum.
I do believe that all this needs to stop.It has gone on long enough,but people do have the right to their opinion and expressing it is not harrassment.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13 Jun 19, 2010
The families on both sides probably wish for it to stop anyway. Sadly, in small towns, though, no one really gets that concept. Both families should be in our prayers because someone died and another is in jail regardless of what happened and why. We are not to stand judge over them nor should it be gossiped about. Leave it be.
Come on now

Crossville, TN

#14 Jun 21, 2010
Why was this started up again? Nobody cares about this anymore. Read the paper! You can learn the facts, instead of bits and pieces of what cumberland countians THINK it is. Nobody knows all of the details, not even the families of the victims. The families just know what a couple of boys are saying on there side!!! Theres two sides to every story...Theres AJ's, which none of you have heard and theres Kens and Anthonys, which isnt saying a lot. So, wait and you'll hear all you want to hear in a court room..FACTS will be presented...not hearsay! So, lets stop the childish bullsh*t.
and nothing

United States

#15 Jun 21, 2010
Come on now wrote:
Why was this started up again? Nobody cares about this anymore. Read the paper! You can learn the facts, instead of bits and pieces of what cumberland countians THINK it is. Nobody knows all of the details, not even the families of the victims. The families just know what a couple of boys are saying on there side!!! Theres two sides to every story...Theres AJ's, which none of you have heard and theres Kens and Anthonys, which isnt saying a lot. So, wait and you'll hear all you want to hear in a court room..FACTS will be presented...not hearsay! So, lets stop the childish bullsh*t.
had been written in a day, and you go and get it started again. good going!
Come on now

Crossville, TN

#16 Jun 21, 2010
had been written in a day??? WTH?? Can you not write a complete sentence? Anyways, if you dont like what i have to write....DONT READ IT!
Hmmm

Cleveland, TN

#17 Jun 21, 2010
Nobody has said he was murdered yet.
first of all

United States

#18 Jun 21, 2010
Come on now wrote:
had been written in a day??? WTH?? Can you not write a complete sentence? Anyways, if you dont like what i have to write....DONT READ IT!
if you read the user name along with the post, it does make a sentence...reading comprehension, it's a good thing! second, you're just one of those d-bags that like to keep shit going...and then complain that all this shit keeps going. also, wasn't the purpose of your post so that people would read it?
So humerous

Crossville, TN

#19 Jun 21, 2010
When did people put there user name with there sentences???lol..Nobodys trying to cause any trouble on here. It sounds like you two need a referee!
ajfriend

Cookeville, TN

#20 Jun 21, 2010
Ken was not murdered at least I haven't heard that from any credible source nor has anyone else on this web site. Look everyone should focus on the fact that a man is dead and another man's life is changed forever because anyone who knows Aj Patton knows he is not a killer he would have rather got beat up by Ken than kill him but as far as he knew Ken had a gun and Ken's reputation scared him. Have any of you thought about the fact that Aj's uncle was murdered in the same place this happened. Do you think he wanted to put anyone through what he went through? Please every just let the law do they're job and let those who are hurt by this heal. None of you arguing about this are helping. By the way this is crossville topix why is someone fron North Carolina have an opinion about this? You have alot to say from far away and it's not helping

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#21 Jun 21, 2010
ajfriend wrote:
Ken was not murdered at least I haven't heard that from any credible source nor has anyone else on this web site. Look everyone should focus on the fact that a man is dead and another man's life is changed forever because anyone who knows Aj Patton knows he is not a killer he would have rather got beat up by Ken than kill him but as far as he knew Ken had a gun and Ken's reputation scared him. Have any of you thought about the fact that Aj's uncle was murdered in the same place this happened. Do you think he wanted to put anyone through what he went through? Please every just let the law do they're job and let those who are hurt by this heal. None of you arguing about this are helping. By the way this is crossville topix why is someone fron North Carolina have an opinion about this? You have alot to say from far away and it's not helping
If you are his friend I would not get on here and post that "as far as he knew Ken had a gun", this is only going to lead people to ask the question, did he see a gun or did he think he had a gun.
I recall on another post that you stated that he was only there to protect his livestock from someone known to be violent. Which leads into the question if he knew he was coming why didn't he call the police. Just wait for the investigation to be completed. A man is dead, another is facing possible charges and prison. It is all bad. No one on here but one person has mentioned murder, the rest are stating that the dead mans family are suffering, it was wrong to start another forum, and that the other polls were cruel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help for Drug Addition (Sep '10) 2 min xotalancaruntount... 26
Brandy SWANSON 4 min becca 1
City Government 6 min Roll Tide ya Goober 13
My neighbors are drug addicts. 12 min concerned 14
Winning lottery ticket in Crossville? 18 min lol 28
Tj Barnes (Oct '10) 45 min I have 40
albert godsey (May '14) 49 min lol 77
Crossville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Crossville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:30 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:30PM
2015 Atlanta Falcons Potential Draft Pick Profile: OL Ali Marpet
NFL 6:47 PM
Raiders expected to interview Mike Smith for DC
NBC Sports 7:57 PM
Report: Mike Smith expected to interview with Raiders
Bleacher Report 3:54 PM
2015 Falcons Draft Pick Profile: WR Phillip Dorsett
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM
Falcons Potential Draft Pick: LB Denzel Perryman