White man holding me down

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cant take it

Harrison, TN

#1 Sep 14, 2012
Im tired of the white man holding me down! OBAMA 2012!
White Man

Lawrenceburg, TN

#2 Sep 14, 2012
I'm tired of you living and breathing. By all means please go hang yourself in the courthouse lawn. Please spread the word that your kind is NOT welcome here.
Tennessee Toothbrush

Cookeville, TN

#3 Sep 14, 2012
Cant take it wrote:
Im tired of the white man holding me down! OBAMA 2012!
We apologize. All of us.
White Man

Lawrenceburg, TN

#4 Sep 14, 2012
Tennessee Toothbrush wrote:
<quoted text>
We apologize. All of us.
Speak for yourself you negro loving race traitor. I hate negros and wet backs and don't want any of them here!!!
White Man

Lawrenceburg, TN

#5 Sep 14, 2012
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children."

"Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth."[2]
Redd Neckerson

Crossville, TN

#6 Sep 14, 2012
White Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself you negro loving race traitor. I hate negros and wet backs and don't want any of them here!!!
Next we gots to git rid of them uppity peoples who gots all thar darned teeths.
Caucasian Person

Pulaski, TN

#7 Sep 14, 2012
I feel so guilty!!!!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#8 Sep 14, 2012
White Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus wasn't white. He wasn't an American. He didn't speak English.
fsasdasd

Crossville, TN

#9 Sep 14, 2012
Are you implying that the Garden of Eden was *NOT* in Jackson County, MO ?
White Man

Lawrenceburg, TN

#10 Sep 14, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you always bring up Jesus? You should know by now that I don't believe in god and the bible is fiction.
Mobile_Amused

Crossville, TN

#11 Sep 14, 2012
White Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you always bring up Jesus? You should know by now that I don't believe in god and the bible is fiction.
You apparently don't believe in morals and common decency either.

Since: Jun 12

Crossville, TN

#12 Sep 14, 2012
White Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the only ones going to hell here are you for being a racist ass, and the idiot Red Neckerson. We have no need for racist pigs here, so go dig yourself a deep hole, crawl in it & die. Burn in hell, idiot.
White Man

Lawrenceburg, TN

#13 Sep 14, 2012
The bible is fiction and there is no hell BUT if there were a hell it would be living with blacks, browns and you race traitors.
Redd Neckerson

Crossville, TN

#17 Sep 14, 2012
just another user wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the only ones going to hell here are you for being a racist ass, and the idiot Red Neckerson. We have no need for racist pigs here, so go dig yourself a deep hole, crawl in it & die. Burn in hell, idiot.
You must have missed that I was making fun of ole Whitie up there. I'd explain sarcasm but I think I'd end up getting the deer in the headlights look from you.
That or you were offended cause you keep your good teeth in a jar in the medicine cabinet..
Mobile_Amused

United States

#18 Sep 14, 2012
White Man wrote:
The bible is fiction and there is no hell BUT if there were a hell it would be living with blacks, browns and you race traitors.
...and Jesus, because, um, he wasn't white.
The Original Occutard

Pulaski, TN

#19 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>
So why isn't the cowardly libtrash falling over each other to fellate him like they do the terrorists and Che and Mao, et cetera ad nauseum??
White Man

Lawrenceburg, TN

#20 Sep 14, 2012
Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
...and Jesus, because, um, he wasn't white.
Yes, finally I can agree with you. Living with blacks,browns and a fictional Jesus would be hell, lol.
Originally abused

Crossville, TN

#21 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>
You cannot prove that Jesus existed let alone claim he wasn't white. Those areas were invaded many times, much mixing Many colors in that area as it was the hub of trade for many centuries. So, your whole statement was a complete bucket of one brain opinion with no backing.
And, Fact! The white man invented 99.9% of what we have today. The black man invented a mud hut. Not even a wheel in africa did he invent. Of course after some education a black man invented peanut butter. The biggest false statement of all time. "All men are created Equal"
Originally abused

Crossville, TN

#22 Sep 14, 2012
just another user wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Racist? Once again it seems its Racist to have White Pride. Its OK to be black and have black pride. Or, American Indian to have pride in your heritage. Asians have pride in their race also. Yet, be a white man and say you have White Pride in your heritage and another ignorant white person will say you are racist. Whites should be Proud. Without whites, people in africa would still be living in mud huts which beavers already invented, and we would be devoid of technology.
Mobile_Amused

Denver, NC

#24 Sep 14, 2012
Originally abused wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Racist? Once again it seems its Racist to have White Pride. Its OK to be black and have black pride. Or, American Indian to have pride in your heritage. Asians have pride in their race also. Yet, be a white man and say you have White Pride in your heritage and another ignorant white person will say you are racist. Whites should be Proud. Without whites, people in africa would still be living in mud huts which beavers already invented, and we would be devoid of technology.
What have you invented lately?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam Baisley 22 min ittybittywinnieman 3
Nastie dope headed Scabbies girl. (Jan '16) 32 min Wow 23
Wyndham 38 min hmmm 14
Ultimate Warriors.. Challenger and Citizen 2 hr FFG ret 2
The truth about challenger and citizen 3 hr wow 45
Plateau Pregnancy Services 4 hr disgusted 15
Rudy Lutz (Jul '12) 5 hr ExAuntie Jackie 45

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance