Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 26, 2011
does anyone know where he is and what he is up to now,have not seen him in a few years
knowshim

Jackson, OH

#2 Jan 26, 2011
Yep, he's married to a friend of mine and they have been in west virginia for a couple years now

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 28, 2012
I would love to talk to him,how can i get ahold of him.does he still hang in crossville. oh my he is just so hot I hooked up with him in texas and we need to talk
woah

Bowie, MD

#4 Feb 8, 2012
Just Me In Ten wrote:
I would love to talk to him,how can i get ahold of him.does he still hang in crossville. oh my he is just so hot I hooked up with him in texas and we need to talk
I take it you're joking. At least I hope you are. Hot? No. Pill junky or was at least with long hair and a big pot belly. Mmm mmm sexy.
family love

Crossville, TN

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Just Me In Ten wrote:
I am his sister so what do you need to talk to him about please tell me he didnt get you knocked up?
Heather

Peytona, WV

#6 Feb 18, 2013
He is marrid to my mom Sunshine and they are doing good he don't do drug's anymore and he has a job in the coal mines he has had that job sent's they have been up here so what are you wating to talk to him about????????
Teresa

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Feb 18, 2013
Just Me In Ten wrote:
You sound like a lot lizard. Get off it already. What grown woman uses the phrase "hooked up" and " he's so hot"? As you have plainly been told, He's a married man, so respect that and keep your bull sh** on the lot.
Bleh

Mauldin, SC

#8 Feb 19, 2013
Oh you girls are still nasty hoes.
Teresa

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Feb 19, 2013
Keep talking Amy, I'm about to give you a thread all your own. You wanna talk about me? There's nothing that hasn't been said already. Now you tho, I have a lot to say on that subject. Bet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abortion group finds Doritos ultrasound Super B... 29 min Bah 12
Why do Jehovah's Witness's churches NOT have WI... (Jul '15) 39 min om nippy tent 24
Haley Spriggs 1 hr Lol 9
Barack Hussein Obama is NOT the WORST PRESIDENT... 1 hr The REAL Doctor H... 30
10 O'clock has a new name..."Plateau Rambo" 1 hr The REAL Doctor H... 22
New construction at 5 points 4 hr too late 13
Kenny quarles 5 hr Truth 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages