Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

For cryin' out loud....how STOOOPID can you be?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturd...
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Shouldn't the Marijuana leaf sticker on football helmets belong to the team from Ann Arbor?

And seriously...who were these butthole cops to stop somebody for a sticker and demand it be removed?

Using that IDIOCY...shouldn't a car with an empty soda bottle visible be stopped and treated like a meth lab?

Seriously...who the hell does this shit?

Ahhh...a state where the elderly have to show I.D. to purchase a damn beer!

Sheesh!!!...grow up Tennessee!

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Its Obama's fault!!
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

ItDoesGetBetter wrote:
Its Obama's fault!!
Oh, is Obama making state law for you boys now?

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Ask Obama..Its his fault!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

After reading your rant about TN, I rememered FLORIDA a few years back discussing an "offensive bumper sticker law" I don't know if Florida has one but TN seems to have one. From the quick googletn came up first since it was newer. It seems your great state of FLORIDA is neck and neck with your hated TN.

They very well could have been pulled over for that.
wltg

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Florydyan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm???...you MIGHT have a point...maybe, except its hard for me to imagine a Florida cop sooo FN stupid that they didn't know an Ohio Buckeyes emblem...and I mean that even for the Tennessee officers too, but they sure did show their IGNORANCE now didn't they?
Apparently you are right to some degree however because I saw where the state of Florida was issuing "Right to Life" license plates and they later decided that it made the state appear to taking sides and some people complained about them being offensive, so they discontinued them.
But you know what?...I'll betcha Tennessee wouldn't see that issue the same way now would they?
Actually the tags are still around. If they have been discountinues it is just recently.
In 1997, Choose Life, Inc. collected the 10,000 signatures and US$30,000 required under Florida law at the time to submit an application for a new specialty plate, and State Senator Tom Lee sponsored a bill in support of the tag's creation.[2] The bill passed both houses of the Florida Legislature in early 1998, but was vetoed by then-Governor Lawton Chiles, who stated that license plates are not the "proper forum for debate" on political issues.[2][3] While campaigning for the governorship later in 1998, Jeb Bush stated that, if elected, he would sign a Choose Life bill if approved by the legislature.[2] Choose Life, Inc. went forward with the plate application again, and, after passing both houses, Governor Bush signed it into law on June 8, 1999.[2][4][5] Since then, Choose Life, Inc. has been active in helping groups in other states pursue "Choose Life" license plates.[6][7] As of April 30, 2010, Choose Life, Inc. reported that Choose Life license plates had raised over $12 million.[8] On June 21, 2011, Florida Governor Rick Scott signed House Bill 501, which directs the funds from the plates directly to Choose Life, Inc.[9]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choose_Life_lice...
But of course you switched the topic to make something sound so much greater in FLORIDA when it isn't.
wltg

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Florydyan wrote:
To quote you ltg..
"Offensive is in the eye of the beerholder."
Did I say anything about agreeing or disagreeing with the law. No I did not. Yes, offensive is in the eye of the beer holder which is why I thought it a law to just be able to pull anyone over for anything if they had a bumper sticker.
wltg

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Yep. Typical Florida Boy. Changes the subject and ignores the fact that the story about license plates was wrong. That in fact Florida is about tied now with good old backwoods TN.
wltg

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

You really have a problem admiting that you are incorrect on anything don't you? You brought up the tags as a slam to TN folks as if FLORIDA was so much more hip on things. Florida hasn't stopped the plates. That was incorrect, and I don't care what your views on it are, it doesn't change the fact that you were wrong in your statement.

http://www.dmvflorida.org/florida-license-pla...

State Your Cause

Florida also has license plates for a variety of family, environmental, charitable, and other causes. Below are just a few of the license plates you can select from.
Choose Life
Protect Wild Dolphins
Salutes Firefighters
American Red Cross
Challenger Columbia
Go Fishing
Animal Friend
Jacksonville University
End Brest Cancer
Stop Child Abuse
wltg

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

And BTW your grand open minded area that you live in FLORIDA has it's good share Confederate Flags on their cars, shirts and flying outside houses.
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Good grief what is that foul wind I smell? Close the windows, light a candle do something.
wltg

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

A large amount of people all over have the flags ok? Don't suggest that the great state of FLORIDA is without faults as you did when you stated as truth that FLORIDA (the great state) did away with those stupid license plates. Don't suggest that the great state of FLORIDA would never be dumb enough to pull someone overr for a bumper sticker, that it is only TN hicks that would. You want me to google some "great police stories of FLORIDA"? Want me to google and post a couple of 70 ish people that have been busted for selling pills? I don't know why they were pulled over and really don't care. I couldn't tell the difference of a pot plant or Buckeye on a bumper sticker. I am lucky if I can read the state.

If you hate the state and area so much why do you feel the need to post on here all the time. Quite honestly most sane people stay away from places, things and people they don't like. You really seem to have a need to prove something to the people of Cumberland County.

You can have opinions on things, and quite honestly I agree with many, but you don't have to use them to try to put down the people of TN and more specifically Cumberland County. It really is childish and child like.
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Florydyan wrote:
<quoted text>

I can make an identification just by the root or smell of it alone!
That's what he said.........

BWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.

OLD FLO SMELLS ROOTS AND KNOWS WHO THE OWNER OF SAID ROOT IS.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Smidgen Jones

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Oh no you didn't. This is crazy. I saw your "name" and had to check it out. The Florydan poster keeps calling me "Bucky" - glad to meet you I guess.
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I see you are showing up in Knoxville, well hello. If you disagreed with Flo then yeah he thought you were me. He and I have been fussing back and forth for a year or so. He is actually an ok guy, just gets a bit torqued up and then he becomes easy to make fun of. I guess he use to live in Crossville or something. Any way he is mad at me and so I thought I could flush him out with the post above.
wltg

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

and he thinks we are all one...glad to meet you two also..along with others. Notice he used y'all to me? Doesn't that think he is talking to more than one person at a time?
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Florydyan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance is funny for you huh?
Burning Bush?...do you know wtf it is?
If you dig it up it smells a lot like Ivory Soap.
You don't have a clue as to what I know...DUMBASS!!!
I only know that you said you smell roots and know where they belong. I can't stop laughing.
Smidgen Jones

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Don't go all nuts, but I think you folks need a new hobby or at least learn to do something constructive with your time. I am done with this it is an absolute wasteland.
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

wltg wrote:
and he thinks we are all one...glad to meet you two also..along with others. Notice he used y'all to me? Doesn't that think he is talking to more than one person at a time?
I love reading the posts between you two. you absolutely own him. Poor ol' Flo has a tuff time with reasoned and rational arguments. Nice to meet you also.

I had been wondering who or what Smidgen was and to think Flo thought I was creating some kind of doppleganger, hilarious.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Crossville Forum right now

Search the Crossville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh McIntire 27 min static 11
Exactly why spanking is such a bad idea. 43 min Minus 6
East TN Dodge 44 min Curious 6
Paul Bailey pandering to farmers 1 hr cav 5
People who fake illnesses to get disability (Jul '12) 1 hr kandro 67
2014 cheap nike blazer MID MESH womens buy from... 1 hr rviisyug 1
Truly Yours Jewelry 3 hr so sorry no offense ment 4
men that hit women (Dec '13) 3 hr you know who 42
VanWinkle School Board 6 hr Yes 58