Idiots in Walmart grabbing and fighti...

Idiots in Walmart grabbing and fighting , and returning. Wow!!!!!

Posted in the Crossville Forum

stewie

Crossville, TN

#1 Nov 25, 2012
The attitude and actions of some of you are deplorable. You retards stand in line for how long,then run into the store like gangbusters, fight with eachother over some [email protected] towels that were not even good ones, only to take them back the next day, along with other stuff you were so hot to buy. i love to see the mentality of retards and think it is funny that walmart has it all on surveillance video. maybe they need to get a shrink to evaluate everyone of you and find out what clearly your problems are. I did not think anybody could be that stupid. Hide your heads in the sand and dont let anybody one of those people were you, because you should be ashamed.
Wow

Crossville, TN

#4 Nov 26, 2012
I never saw anyone get into an actual 'fight' but I did see some dirty looks being thrown. Grown adults, rolling their eyes at others and acting all in a 'huff' cause someone walked in front of them or was in there way...... Well duh, when there are five thousand people crammed into one small space, EVERYONE is going to be in someone's way at one point or another. lol

I think they should spread the sale out more, over several days.(Day 1- Toys, Day 2- Clothing, Day 3- Household items, Day 4- Electronics) That would help knock down some of the HUGE crowd and mess it makes. I know they had seperate events but with them being in the same 24 hour time span, most people showed up for the first one and stayed until all the sales were over.

Also, I think they should have more of the big items that most people go for. A LOT of people were seriously PO'd cause they showed up early and they were already sold out of what they came for. It was the same way at Kmart.

I heard some ladies talking about someone having words over the towels. I didn't catch all of it but she said something along the lines of "Do they not realize, they're just the cheap towels that will come apart the first time you throw them in the washer, anyway." I was wondering what the deal was with that. lol

Since: Aug 10

Cookeville, TN

#5 Nov 26, 2012
They have an extremely limited supply of big ticket items on hand because they often sell them at a loss. The idea is to entice everyone to show up to buy it, and whether they buy the item or not they may buy other stuff the store will profit from.

I've also noticed prices on some items raise before Black Friday just so they can go on sale at the original regular price.

What most people don't realize is that, with the exception of the big ticket items they keep a limited supply of, the vast majority of sale items are usually on sale at that price anyway. Some of the sale prices are actually worse.

For example, two weeks ago I went to Kmart to buy a blanket. The regular price on them was $39.99. I bought one on sale for $19.99. We decided to go back and buy another on Black Friday, but the new sale price was $29.99.

The year the original Wii was released is a great example. The system released on Black Friday and was advertised at Kmart. I was working there while going to school at the time. Everyone that showed up that day was looking to buy a Wii or PS3, but what none of the customers knew was that Kmart had only had THREE systems of each in stock. They wanted us to tell everyone that asked they would be getting more on Tuesday. Another Wii didn't enter stock until mid-February, and the PS3 was even later. The verbal abuse I received throughout that entire holiday was insane, even though I had absolutely nothing to do with what Kmart kept in stock.

TL;DR, holiday shoppers killed Christmas.

Since: Aug 10

Cookeville, TN

#6 Nov 26, 2012
Oh, they also sometimes have ZERO of the item in stock. To correct myself, they actually didn't have a single PS3 that day, even though they advertised them. I never saw the box to one until after New Year's.
lucky

Cookeville, TN

#7 Nov 26, 2012
I guess I got the lucky number. I know WM had over 150 of the TVs that I got cause I was 150 in line.
wedneck

Blacksburg, SC

#8 Nov 26, 2012
Me wedneck
Me punch lady with she mullet right in her tooth for grabbing the last coffee maker
Me yell get r done
lulz

Crossville, TN

#9 Nov 26, 2012
wedneck wrote:
Me wedneck
Me punch lady with she mullet right in her tooth for grabbing the last coffee maker
Me yell get r done
Maybe it reflects badly on me, but I busted a gut at this one
employee

Crossville, TN

#10 Nov 26, 2012
lucky wrote:
I guess I got the lucky number. I know WM had over 150 of the TVs that I got cause I was 150 in line.
i call bs on that cuz i know for fact we didn't have 150 of any of the tvs that were on sale during all that. lol
so stupid

Crossville, TN

#11 Nov 26, 2012
well what pissed me off is i went to wm 2 hours early to get a GOOD SPOT and wait to see everyone everywhere picking thru stuff,i mean really? it wasnt a 6pm sale it was a 8pm sale, it should be agianst company policy to even cut the tape off stuff till 8pm sharp if thats what you advertise!!! ill never do that again i assure you!!! ill gladly pay full price...
eezyweezy

Crossville, TN

#12 Nov 26, 2012
shoo i dent get nuffin goot. dey says we sell outs already, shoo i like a punch a manager outz
Yep

Crossville, TN

#13 Nov 27, 2012
so stupid wrote:
well what pissed me off is i went to wm 2 hours early to get a GOOD SPOT and wait to see everyone everywhere picking thru stuff,i mean really? it wasnt a 6pm sale it was a 8pm sale, it should be agianst company policy to even cut the tape off stuff till 8pm sharp if thats what you advertise!!! ill never do that again i assure you!!! ill gladly pay full price...
It wasn't the employees fault. Customers were pulling the plastic off the pallets and getting into the sale items soon as they hit the floor. Even after employees were trying to politely ask them not to, they ignored them and went right ahead anyway. Thats part of the reson there were so many officers there, because it was clear 3 hours before the sale was set to begin that (some) of the customers were not going to listen to anyone, even the employees. I think they shoulda thrown every person that pulled that shit right out of the store without ANYTHING.

To the OP, I didn't see any fist fighting either, but I did see customers acting like complete jackasses to other customers and employees. There was a spill over by electronics.(Some dipshit spilled a coke all over the place, walked off and left the mess for someone else to clean up without even letting an employee know it had happened.) Finally, when someone else let them know, they came to clean it up and there were two employees down on their knees with paper towels trying to get it cleaned up. People were literally walking right throw it while they were trying to do their job and get it up. One of the ladies said "Please don't walk over here guys, there's a spill and the floor is real slick." I saw a handful of people LITERALLY laugh at her and walk right throgh it anyway. One of which, who appeared to be a 18-25 year old man, did so then said "If I fall, I'm gonna sue." I was like, well dipshit, she kinda just got threw asking you not to walk through the shit and with that wet floor sign over there, I'm pretty sure you'd be waisting your money. lol

Yep, there were some real jerks there that night.
Yep

Crossville, TN

#14 Nov 27, 2012
reason.... Sorry about that, haven't had my coffee yet. lol
Starry

Crossville, TN

#15 Nov 27, 2012
Materialism at its worst.*smh* So sad what humanity has turned into. When getting things is valued over GIVING LOVE.

Horrible. Tell ya what, Im gonna issue everyone a challenge.

See my new thread.
To Starry

Crossville, TN

#16 Nov 27, 2012
Hypocrit much? Aren't you the same person that started the big bitch fest thread, complaining that men never spend any money on you or give you anything? lol Stick your "challenge" up your bitchy ass.
Wedneck

United States

#17 Nov 27, 2012
Me wedneck
Me put 6 cartons of cigarettes on layaway

Me have to put them on layaway because me Walmart credit card maxed out from going to Waffle House
Starry

Crossville, TN

#18 Nov 28, 2012
To Starry wrote:
Hypocrit much? Aren't you the same person that started the big bitch fest thread, complaining that men never spend any money on you or give you anything? lol Stick your "challenge" up your bitchy ass.
Awwww!!! You LOVE me, You REALLY REALLY LOVE me!!! I'm touched. I wonder what you look like. I'd love to sit and talk with you. You seem to need a shoulder to cry on and maybe a hug.
Wowzer

Crossville, TN

#19 Nov 28, 2012
I never saw any of that but I did see some fine looking women at the sale. That's the only reason I went. How many other times through the year are there that many ladies under one roof? Not only that but it was real easy to tell who was married and who was probably single by what they had in their buggies. Perfect excuse to "accidentally" bump into someone and strike up a little conversation. I know, I'm going straight to hell, but it's true and it works. One of them grabbed my attention soon as I saw her, so I made a point to talk to her and "accidentally" run into her throughout the store. We got to talking about Christmas dinners and kinda joked around about who made a better pumpkin pie, her or my mama. She insisted that she did and I told her she'd have to prove it. She told me her name and said I should look her up on facebook. I added her the next day and we've got off on a great start. We've been talking everyday since then and are talking about getting together face to face so we can talk more in person than we had the chance to at wally world. I am digging this woman and looking foward to proving once and for all, my mama does make the better pumkin pie. lol
stewie

Crossville, TN

#20 Nov 29, 2012
the bad part about it the idiots who fought for all the sale stuff returned it the next day. how stupid. grow up idiots.
employee wrote:
<quoted text>
i call bs on that cuz i know for fact we didn't have 150 of any of the tvs that were on sale during all that. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child rapist at state park 3 hr beastman 4
Barack Obama said in video in 1995 that ALLwhit... (Jul '15) 3 hr Fat Guy 27 13
Sade 3 hr Drogon 1
Wage war you get war 3 hr beastman 32
politics in the local newspaper 4 hr BUDD 1
What is love? 4 hr Dance 13
Vickie Ray 4 hr CAMPER 28

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance