who is ellen metcalfe????

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
new to town

Crossville, TN

#1 Apr 8, 2012
who is ellen metcalfe? do you know anything about her?
new to town

Crossville, TN

#2 Apr 8, 2012
new to town wrote:
who is ellen metcalfe? do you know anything about her?
she came out of no where. maybe under a rock to do the job she is doing for the corp. get rid of all old hands.
nursing know how

Crossville, TN

#3 Apr 8, 2012
new to town wrote:
<quoted text> she came out of no where. maybe under a rock to do the job she is doing for the corp. get rid of all old hands.
did they bring her in from outer space? she doesn't act human.
space walker

Crossville, TN

#4 Apr 8, 2012
so we dropped her off for awhile.. watch she stings.
getting to the Top

United States

#5 Apr 11, 2012
Can someone explain how this person managed to get the position as director? I guess it is like the ole saying it is who you know or who you .
In The Know

Crossville, TN

#6 Apr 11, 2012
getting to the Top wrote:
Can someone explain how this person managed to get the position as director? I guess it is like the ole saying it is who you know or who you .
She was working as an assistant administrator when the Crossville position became available.
sad

Crossville, TN

#7 Apr 11, 2012
In The Know wrote:
<quoted text>
She was working as an assistant administrator when the Crossville position became available.
how long did she work as an assistant? she lacks leadership and doesn't understand what her job means for the elderly, this place is their home,which they are not allow any say. guess what she states they are so bad and out of it they don't even know their names.
Resident Evil

Enterprise, AL

#8 Apr 11, 2012
Who is John Galt?
no periods or commas

Crossville, TN

#9 Apr 11, 2012
no
concerned relative

United States

#10 Apr 12, 2012
Anyone out there know what the blood sugar levels should be for a diabetic? Ellen at Life Care thinks 200 to 600 is ok. Can you beleive this person is in charge of a facility that cares for the sick and elderly?
concerned citizen

United States

#11 Apr 12, 2012
What is up with all the remodeling at the Life Care Nursing Home? Could the eye candy money not be used to take better care of the residents and hire more trained staff? Also wht are all of us employees and the residents required to breath in the dust and fumes from the construction?
concerned class suit

Monroeville, NJ

#12 Apr 12, 2012
Is there anyone out there that would be interested in joining a class action suit aganist the Life Care Centers of America and any other agencies that have failed to proctect our relatives and residents of this facility?
Here Ya Go

Crossville, TN

#13 Apr 12, 2012
http://health.state.tn.us/hcf/complaints.htm

Complain, complain, and complain some more.
This is the only way to keep nursing homes on their toes.
Here Ya Go

Crossville, TN

#14 Apr 12, 2012
The state of Tennessee only comes in to inspect a nursing home "one" time a year. The survey team is there about 3 days. So the other 362 days is anything goes. Level of care at Life care center in Crossville cannot be adequate when the turn-over in staff is so rampant. If a complaint is lodged against the nursing home the state will come in and check the validity of the complaint. So if you have a loved one there and you feel the care is not up to snuff, CALL THE STATE.
hmmm

Crossville, TN

#15 Apr 14, 2012
what is going on at nursing home? why would she turn every employee life upside down? all the employees need to come together and make sure some changes are made for their benefit. they do a good job and should have the respect of their employer.
boo

Crossville, TN

#16 Apr 15, 2012
is it just me or are most of these comments from the same person?
boo

Crossville, TN

#17 Apr 15, 2012
Wow and I just now saw all the other threads about this woman. Give it up, noone cares that you don't like you're boss.
hmmm

Crossville, TN

#19 Apr 15, 2012
boo wrote:
Wow and I just now saw all the other threads about this woman. Give it up, noone cares that you don't like you're boss.
i wsh it was that simply. you put a loved one in this place and you sang a different tune.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20 Apr 15, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text> i wsh it was that simply. you put a loved one in this place and you sang a different tune.
I posted a site where people can complain and also a site that shows the rating. I don't know why people would put a loved one in a joint that has a 2 star rating....MOVE THEM. Perhaps it wouldn't be as convienent a location but what is more important?

Also you can write to corporate with your concerns.

Getting on Topix and bitching about won't get better care implemented.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#21 Apr 15, 2012
boo wrote:
I am getting the same feeling.....but the joint does have very low ratings....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump more than likely right 1 hr 10 o clock people 40
Amanda Vinson 9 hr billy jo mantooth 2
Cheryl Richie (Nov '12) 11 hr Pete - Frankenmut... 17
Destiny honeycutt 11 hr Another day down 3
Honeycutt 12 hr Jennifer 8
Men who love to have kids but not raise them?! 12 hr Christy Kincaid 1
Open minded woman for fwb (Sep '15) 12 hr Lmao 4

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance