Posted in the Crossville Forum

Stu

Viola, TN

#1 Nov 23, 2012
like the topix asks. none?
citizen

Charlotte, NC

#2 Nov 24, 2012
I don't go to bars much , but about a month an a half back I went to mega-bites and there was a group of pretty young women . They were all dressed very nice as if they were coming from some event there was a dark headed girl in a blue dress that stood out from the rest she was really pretty. I haven't been back but I'm sure if you look around there are plenty of pretty women around Crossville
Okay Sayin

Crossville, TN

#3 Nov 24, 2012
citizen wrote:
I don't go to bars much , but about a month an a half back I went to mega-bites and there was a group of pretty young women . They were all dressed very nice as if they were coming from some event there was a dark headed girl in a blue dress that stood out from the rest she was really pretty. I haven't been back but I'm sure if you look around there are plenty of pretty women around Crossville
No pretty women if your looking for super models which is what most men want
just sayin

Charlotte, NC

#4 Nov 24, 2012
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Starry

Crossville, TN

#5 Nov 24, 2012
Depends on what your definition of "pretty" is. Like just sayin said, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

By the way, could ask the same of the male gender ;-)
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#6 Nov 24, 2012
Strange as it may seem, some people even LIKE siliconed skanks covered in tattoos and pot metal.
citizen

Mauldin, SC

#7 Nov 24, 2012
Okay Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
No pretty women if your looking for super models which is what most men want
I really don't think all men are looking for models but there needs to be some physical attraction.
Okay Sayin

Crossville, TN

#8 Nov 24, 2012
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>I really don't think all men are looking for models but there needs to be some physical attraction.
Exactly that door swings both ways but most women I know just want a genuine down to earth kinda guy that knows how to treat a woman and oh yeah that at least have all his natural teeth not rotten or missing
genuine

Crossville, TN

#9 Nov 24, 2012
Okay Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly that door swings both ways but most women I know just want a genuine down to earth kinda guy that knows how to treat a woman and oh yeah that at least have all his natural teeth not rotten or missing
most men I see in this town is either over weight,no teeth or conceited or just plain ugly Very seldom have i seen a good looking down to earth man that is looking for a commitment most of the time it's wham bam thank you mam not from my experience just my friends I have been married 25 yrs They just don't make real men anymore like they did in the eighties
Covenant Elite

Viola, TN

#10 Nov 24, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! pretty women here? that joke never does get old, does it?
Covenant Elite

Viola, TN

#11 Nov 24, 2012
Ok Crossville....... "females" (seriously, these so called ladies is hat passes for women?) I have made a smal list of suggestions tat may help Yo change your appearance and become more attractive.

Plastic surgery. it's expensive, yet perhaps if you dropped the drugs for a while, it'll help you save better.

Wear a ski mask.

Put paper bag over ski mask

Shave your head, and have an attractive woman's picture tattooed to the bac of your head, and walk around backwards, and don't forget to wear a wig covering your real face.

Hire an attractive woman to stand in front of you at all times. Ok, I'll be honest, there's a few attractive femalesh ere, yet even then their looks will fade. You'll most likely have to hire pretty ladies from out of town to stand in front f you.

and lastly, ask the president to make everyday halloween.

Good luck!
Covenant Elite

Viola, TN

#12 Nov 24, 2012
crection, is what passes.
brian

United States

#13 Nov 26, 2012
The sherrill sisters are the prettiest bunch in Crossville. Great personalities also I must say
Who

Crossville, TN

#14 Nov 26, 2012
What Sherrill sisters?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15 Nov 26, 2012
what the hell are you idiots talkin about theres butiful women all over this town hell ever time i go to walmart my tounge gets hard looking at all the smokin hot babe from like 25 to 45 years old crap this town is load with hot chicks. i think there must be a lot of fags on here using that old excuse yuck she is nasty. damn dumbasses need your head smacked around a little
Goodness

United States

#16 Nov 26, 2012
theruler wrote:
what the hell are you idiots talkin about theres butiful women all over this town hell ever time i go to walmart my tounge gets hard looking at all the smokin hot babe from like 25 to 45 years old crap this town is load with hot chicks. i think there must be a lot of fags on here using that old excuse yuck she is nasty. damn dumbasses need your head smacked around a little
I agree! I'm a female and there are many attractive and educated females here from 21-45 for sure. I'm not sure why there is such a harsh reputation on the women of this town or even the fellers.... good night.... this small town mentality is so silly! Along with the bad rep....who sleeps with who, who really cares! If you were in a larger metro area that would never be an issue! The style could be a little better but.... there are still attractive younger and older people.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17 Nov 27, 2012
yep he is a dumbass. i have been everwhere everstate most of all major cities and for sure in houston or newyork nobody gives a damn who you screw or screwed u for that matter and for the chicks i know the babes here are just as hot as anywhere u go. except brazil cuz i really do have a weakness for a black hair darkskin chicks but anyway i luv the girls here
dognes

Masontown, PA

#18 Nov 30, 2012

if not? the ugly girls dude so love them or use your hand for your wife?
Turner

Crossville, TN

#19 Nov 30, 2012
There's alot of good looking women around here. I know the type some of you are talking about but that ain't the only females in Cumberland County. Some of our locals could give those big celebrities a run for their money. When you consider most girls around here don't spend hundreds of thousands of dollars every year of boob jobs, nose jobs, lypo and all that sort of stupid crap, that says alot.
Wedneck

Clover, SC

#20 Nov 30, 2012
Me wedneck
Me not picky
Me like 'em all long as they're breathing and ain't got whiskers

Me meet one gal at the old Red Dog Saloon that was purdyier than a mink fox

She still had most of her toofs and she wore a short tube top so her belly hung out where I could see it real good

Me and her made friends
Me go live with her in trailer court for 2 months

Me think her was bipolar though
Her cuss my momma and put toilet cleaner in my food

Her hit me in the head with frying pan when me tell her fried taters was too done

Me no live there no more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I wish we could talk! 3 min What 16
Cj meadows 10 min Melanie 3
Trump shakes hands with Saudi leader, doesn't b... 11 min Doctor House 50
Paging doctor house. 20 min Doctor House 54
tanning bed women 1 hr tanning bed queen 3
Jody Dietrich Johnson 1 hr Booya 10
Just leave me alone 1 hr hehe 19
Teachers Fired 3 hr My name is karma 23
Scott elmore 12 hr Yuck 24

Crossville Jobs