BOYD WYATT SR

United States

#1 Dec 11, 2012
I am glad to see Danny White picking up where I left off. He will be a good shadow and yes man for the mayor. When you see him around please address him as Junior. He has made me very proud. I am so glad I came home from FLorida to catch the show.
theruler

United States

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Danny is a bigger drunk than kerley. probaly drunk at meetn tonight
Peasant

United States

#3 Dec 11, 2012
It was difficult to see Danny tonight with only his feet left dangling out of the mayors ass. I had high hopes to witness a council meeting of epic proportions but instead I witnessed the same old dog and pony show once exhibited by the former council that was recently replaced. Danny kissed the mayors ass at every opportunity and Marlow bringing up Graham's mayor of the year accomplishment in defense of the mayors recent verbal assault on a city employee was about as smart as bringing up Jerry Sandusky's coach of the year award in defense of him being a child molester. I thought that the recent election provided this city with the proverbial much needed house cleaning but tonight it became increasingly evident that much work is yet to be done. I would like to give Souza credit for standing true to his campaign promises despite the fact that he was met with opposition at ever turn during the meeting. Oh we'll, here's to looking forward to the 2014 city elections...
Polly Ticks

United States

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Glad to see he is following in Boyd's footsteps and keeping the legacy alive! Made me proud tonight...
Tom

Asheboro, NC

#5 Dec 12, 2012
I appears that Santa, JH, has put a little extra in Danny's stocking this year. And I dont mean silk stockings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People That Defend Addicts 4 min Not-A-Loser 24
Ashley England snitch 4 min Rockwood 38
Chea Barns 6 min Rockwood 6
Carlene Garrett 7 min Rockwood 18
Jc hancock for county mayor 9 min notforanimals 9
Kirk wattenbarger 14 min Factual 13
NEVER FORGET: NFL players sat down during the ... 33 min Lol 13

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance