BOYD WYATT SR

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

I am glad to see Danny White picking up where I left off. He will be a good shadow and yes man for the mayor. When you see him around please address him as Junior. He has made me very proud. I am so glad I came home from FLorida to catch the show.
theruler

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Danny is a bigger drunk than kerley. probaly drunk at meetn tonight
Peasant

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

It was difficult to see Danny tonight with only his feet left dangling out of the mayors ass. I had high hopes to witness a council meeting of epic proportions but instead I witnessed the same old dog and pony show once exhibited by the former council that was recently replaced. Danny kissed the mayors ass at every opportunity and Marlow bringing up Graham's mayor of the year accomplishment in defense of the mayors recent verbal assault on a city employee was about as smart as bringing up Jerry Sandusky's coach of the year award in defense of him being a child molester. I thought that the recent election provided this city with the proverbial much needed house cleaning but tonight it became increasingly evident that much work is yet to be done. I would like to give Souza credit for standing true to his campaign promises despite the fact that he was met with opposition at ever turn during the meeting. Oh we'll, here's to looking forward to the 2014 city elections...
Polly Ticks

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Glad to see he is following in Boyd's footsteps and keeping the legacy alive! Made me proud tonight...
Tom

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

I appears that Santa, JH, has put a little extra in Danny's stocking this year. And I dont mean silk stockings.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Crossville Forum right now

Search the Crossville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
you n i 28 min hippity hoppity 3
do u know him 31 min broken 3
Food Stamps for CANDY (Apr '11) 3 hr mom of three 145
Brianna Medley 4 hr Ms_Young 6
Katie Green (Apr '11) 5 hr Yupp 2
brook collins (Apr '10) 5 hr FeelinBadForHer 35
Crossville Pain Clinic....OPANA (Jul '10) 5 hr puh-lease 74
•••
•••