is the new grocery store still hiring
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wltg

Hobe Sound, FL

#64 Feb 27, 2013
An insecure idiot posts what they are having for breakfast on Crossville Topix.

BTW, my neighbors are blue ribbon winners at the Martin County orchid show.
wltg

Hobe Sound, FL

#65 Feb 27, 2013
Is the store hiring?
wltg

Hobe Sound, FL

#66 Feb 27, 2013
sooo five bucks are sooooooo expensive? once again caught in your BS lies.... 3/20 is soooooo muchmore expensive? what a dolt.

Don't you ever get sick and tired of you BS?

Is the store hiring?

“enjoying life”

Since: Oct 10

Clinton, tn

#67 Feb 28, 2013
Not yet, u can print an app from their site fill it out and take it to one of the parent companies stores in cookeville but until they get closer to opening which I was told may be late may early June they won't be hiring yet
wltg

Hobe Sound, FL

#69 Feb 28, 2013
Doctor House wrote:
<quoted text>

You want to laugh at me for buying $5 Orchids because it barely beats 3 for $20???
No. I am calling you on BS because somewhere else, more than likely more than once you posted on how EPXENSIVE they are. Now you say you buy them for 5 bucks...what is it?

You can have all the exotic taste you want, you will still always be a blabber mouth know it all wanna be.
wow

Crossville, TN

#71 Feb 28, 2013
Doctor House wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is?
Do you have one?
Why does this need to be explained to you, are you obtuse or something?
Orchids vary widely in price depending on the type and where you buy them.
You want to see expensive Orchids?...then go to Laurel Orchids in Jupiter.
Surely that "neighbor" of yours knows the place?
When I buy them cheap its because they aren't in bloom and they've been put on the bargain rack.
What was a $30 Orchid in bloom becomes a $5 Orchid when its nothing more than a cluster of leaves.
Yeah...you might not know what you're getting and you certainly can't always rely on pot tags to be correct either, but I can determine a lot by leaves and structure.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e86/florydy...
The plants in the pictures are beautiful. Are those your plants? If they are you have quite the green thumb. I'm not getting into the debate going on here but I would buy a $30.00 orchid for $5.00 any day.(if I had knowledge of structure and leaves)
wow

Crossville, TN

#73 Feb 28, 2013
Doctor House wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I took those pictures at the "Laurel Orchids" in Jupiter that I mentioned in the prior post.
Yeah...I WISH they were all mine!
The Orchids in my pictures are all Epiphytes...or air plants.
No real green thumb required, just hang them from a wooden or wire basket in a humid environment, and spray them with Miracle Grow once in a while,(not very often) and presto!
As far as indentifying Orchids without blooming flowers....I go into Lowe's and Home Depot pretty often...so I keep apprised of what their stock has been, plus leaves on different kinds of Orchids are different....some are fat...some are long and thin...some are smaller...there are clue's to what it might be, and notice I said "might be."
Anyway...its hard to be disappointed unless you got one you already have, in which case you just have MORE of it now.
http://images.google.com/search...
Well regardless they are beautiful pictures, so you did a good job taking the pictures. I love flowers and the flowers at " Laurel Orchids" in Juniper certainly are beautiful, I would go crazy buying flowers there. LOL
I would be like a kid in a candy store. LOL

I really like all the pictures you post of the plants and wildlife, as well as homes and driveways etc. I find them interesting. I have only been to Florida once and really did not get to see much. I would love to visit Florida again one day and really get to see more of the beautiful areas.
jobs

Crossville, TN

#75 Mar 5, 2013
Job fair Thursday at Roan State, full and part time positions. I think it said from 10 till 7. Opening next month.
coocoo

Cleveland, TN

#76 Mar 5, 2013
In my opinion I think the homosexuals should be allowed to get married. Just saying.
miss priss

United States

#77 Mar 7, 2013
If you wanna put in an application there, you have to go to employment office

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wtf Daddy/Daughter Dances... 14 min ghost bc 5
North Korea 34 min Irving 14
Quality Inn Closing Soon 2 hr 10 o clock people 14
judge larry warner (Jul '10) 2 hr Judge 208
Name that cheating woman you know 2 hr Karma 6
MikeG and DestinyC 3 hr Huh 4
Attention CoLinx Employees!!! Important Union I... 5 hr Unionize CoLinx Now 22
Steve Rains - Progressive Savings Bank Sat really? 20

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web