First Prev
of 3
Next Last
needajob

Cookeville, TN

#1 Feb 17, 2013
I have been over there but the windows are all covered in paper and no one was outside I could ask. Someone told me they were opening in April.
foolinlove

Manchester, TN

#2 Feb 17, 2013
What store? Where at?
needajob wrote:
I have been over there but the windows are all covered in paper and no one was outside I could ask. Someone told me they were opening in April.
needajob

Cookeville, TN

#3 Feb 17, 2013
I don't know what the name of the store will be but its opening in the old food lion. I'm pretty sure its going to be an IGA
Homesteader

Crossville, TN

#4 Feb 17, 2013
I thought the ugo store was moving over there. Would be nice if it was a new store coming into the market.
Nope

Cookeville, TN

#5 Feb 17, 2013
New store will be an IGA. I have that on good authority!
Homesteader

Crossville, TN

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Nope wrote:
New store will be an IGA. I have that on good authority!
Thanks. Glad to hear we are getting a new store.
RetiredHookers

Crossville, TN

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Well are they?
gosh

Crossville, TN

#8 Feb 21, 2013
heck with that I want a PUBLIX!!! Best freakin store ever!

“enjoying life”

Since: Oct 10

Clinton, tn

#9 Feb 21, 2013
I'm interested in finding out who the owner cause I'm looking for a job.
That Stings

Knoxville, TN

#10 Feb 21, 2013
gosh wrote:
heck with that I want a PUBLIX!!! Best freakin store ever!
Yeah, in Crossville. hahahahahahaha. Are you nuts. Why would the waste their time.
That Stings

Knoxville, TN

#11 Feb 21, 2013
trekgraham78 wrote:
I'm interested in finding out who the owner cause I'm looking for a job.
So you can't work somewhere until you can interview the owner. Explains your picture. GEEEZZZZ.

“enjoying life”

Clinton, tn

#12 Feb 21, 2013
That Stings wrote:
<quoted text>So you can't work somewhere until you can interview the owner. Explains your picture. GEEEZZZZ.
Owner or manager, to grab an application. Funny you attack a picture of me but hide your identity. I'm comfortable in my own skin.
Homesteader

Crossville, TN

#13 Feb 22, 2013
The store is going to be a Price Less Foods. You might want to check and see if they have a website with hiring information. Good luck with the job hunt.

“enjoying life”

Clinton, tn

#14 Feb 23, 2013
Spoke with the parent company of Price Less Foods and store won't be open until May/June
why

Oak Ridge, TN

#15 Feb 23, 2013
That Stings wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can't work somewhere until you can interview the owner. Explains your picture. GEEEZZZZ.
Seriously, why do you have to be so rude and hurtful? Does it make you feel better?
That Stings

Knoxville, TN

#16 Feb 23, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, why do you have to be so rude and hurtful? Does it make you feel better?
GEEEZZZZ, he looks a little old to have his mother get on here to defend him. Make sure you pack him a good lunch before you walk him to work.
foodcardfatty

Crossville, TN

#17 Feb 24, 2013
Sure hope they take foody cards

“enjoying life”

Clinton, tn

#19 Feb 24, 2013
terrance wrote:
Anyone seeking a job at a grocery store has to be a real winner in life. What's even more telling is that if you're seeking a job....you must be jobless. Pathetic and sad...Guess your kind just lives off Family. No better than a useless Mexican....LEECH!
Boy ya a winner ain't ya? Cutting someone down for wanting a job? Jobless nah I'm looking for additional work? I heard your job is opening soon, but becoming a douchebag is not something I could do well so I will let u keep ya job. And I live off myself and since when is there any shame for wanting to get a job at a Grocery Store? My self worth is not defined by what I am it's by how I live my life. And lastly my mother doesn't even know what topix is and I don't ask anyone to fight my battles.

“enjoying life”

Clinton, tn

#22 Feb 24, 2013
treck wrote:
<quoted text>One look at you tells a lot. Doubt you workout much or are soon to become a UFC fighter. You probably want work at a Grocery Store so you can get Food discount. Face it your food bill is too high from scarfing down fatty acids, so you thought working behind the Hot N Ready Department would break that monthly bill down some.
Funny, no I'm not trying to get discounts of food. I'm more interested in paying bills and saving money up for things that are important.
Depends

Oak Ridge, TN

#24 Feb 24, 2013
trekgraham78 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, no I'm not trying to get discounts of food. I'm more interested in paying bills and saving money up for things that are important.
The person is trolling you. Don't listen or acknowledge their existence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bobby thomas 17 min Shantelle 122
Missing you 1 hr Karma 5
Tony Stewart 1 hr Minus 86
You people are strange 1 hr True that 8
Weigels, fairfield glade girl 1 hr True that 5
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr TheRealZeke 9,447
stephanie cole pleads not guilty 1 hr Sosad 10
Trooper Bobby Barker 4 hr J HANCOCK 20
Nice MugShot Amy Boston 5 hr Question 8
School Changes 7 hr ridiculous 45
CCHS on lockdown 7 hr Hannah 19
Call your BOE member and get Andrews out! 10 hr Strong 20
•••
•••
•••

Crossville Jobs

•••
•••