First Prev
of 4
Next Last
luckyme007

United States

#1 Sep 1, 2010
Did anyone hear of a wreck in front of McDonalds today that killed someone?
MRV

Crossville, TN

#2 Sep 1, 2010
Saw that last night...around...2am. Car was squished, lots of police and the 4 lane was blocked in either direction. Looked like the car rolled, prob. just one time, there wasn't much debris, or else they just cleaned it up quickly. Didn't hang around to look very long, figured it would be rude to do that.
sassylil_1

Crossville, TN

#3 Sep 1, 2010
I heard about the wreck. I know one of the boys and was told by his brother he needs your thoughts and prayers he was hurt pretty bad and was flown to Chattanoga. I was told that both were ejected and the other young mans family needs your thoughts and prayers as well he did pass away.
kim

Cookeville, TN

#4 Sep 1, 2010
what was the names please? ive heard something about a ryan guy but not sure if i know him, it breaks my heart to hear of something like this
mommy1

Crossville, TN

#5 Sep 1, 2010
it was Ryan McDaniel who died. i don't know who the other boy was.
Tara

Crossville, TN

#6 Sep 1, 2010
I was one of the first on the scene last night when this happen before the cops arrived. This is one of the most horrible wrecks I have ever seen. It shook me and my boyfriend to the bone. I'm not going in to details. I will say it was only one car and i'm pretty sure if flipped a few times and slid. There was dirt threw up in the median way before where the car settled. Both boys were ejected. One of the boys was unresponsive and one of them acknowledged my boyfriend by moving his eyes to him when my boyfriend was telling them help was on the way.

Everyone keep them both in your thoughts and prayers today.
melissa

Crossville, TN

#7 Sep 1, 2010
mommy1 wrote:
it was Ryan McDaniel who died. i don't know who the other boy was.
does anyone know who his parents are?
meg

Crossville, TN

#8 Sep 1, 2010
how sad, was just a couple weeks ago another young man died in an accident on the 4 lane
Tara

Crossville, TN

#9 Sep 1, 2010
this is from 102.5 website---

Man Dies/Teen Injured in Early Morning Crash
Stace Wednesday September 1, 2010
Alcohol is suspected in an accident early this morning on Highway 127 North which left a 20 year old Crossville man dead, and his 16 year old passenger injured. According to reports, the pair were riding with the top down in the 1993 Mercury Capri driven by Ryan McDaniel when McDaniel apparently lost control of the vehicle. Officers believe the vehicle went airborne after hitting a concrete culvert, landing and flipping over. Both McDaniel and his teenaged passenger were ejected from the vehicle. Officers noted the presence of alcohol at the scene. Both victims were transported to the Cumberland Medical Center.
meg

Crossville, TN

#10 Sep 1, 2010
alcohol and driving should never be mixed, sad day for the families
kim

Cookeville, TN

#11 Sep 1, 2010
wow, my thoughts r with these families!! rip ryan n i hope the other boy pulls through with his horrible injuries
Lena

Crossville, TN

#12 Sep 1, 2010
I heard that both of the boys passed away.
kim

Cookeville, TN

#13 Sep 1, 2010
Lena wrote:
I heard that both of the boys passed away.
last i heard which was this morning that his injuries were really bad but alive, its such a tragedy to see ppl pass, i hope he hasnt past but with his injuries you never know, lets all pray for their families and friends!!
Tara

Crossville, TN

#14 Sep 1, 2010
The other boy has not passed away. He needs your prayers right now though.
JohnnyB

Crossville, TN

#15 Sep 1, 2010
My GF is Tara and we were the second people there.. A man was there talking with 911 I ran over and told them everthing was going to be ok and help was on the way.. After see'n the pain and fear in his face my mind was just at a blank wasn't sure what to do.. The car was still try'n to run or just make'n some crazy sound so I ran to the car think'n I was going to turn it off but no way inside.. Ran back to the guys just nothing I could do so I ran and started to stop traffic. They were lay'n so close the younger guys leg was on top of his bodies I didnt even try to look at the other boy.. I Hope no one ever has to come across something like that if you know you cant help and not sure if someone has called for help just do so..
Love to the boys and families really sorry really wish I could of helped..
luckyme007

United States

#16 Sep 2, 2010
JohnnyB wrote:
My GF is Tara and we were the second people there.. A man was there talking with 911 I ran over and told them everthing was going to be ok and help was on the way.. After see'n the pain and fear in his face my mind was just at a blank wasn't sure what to do.. The car was still try'n to run or just make'n some crazy sound so I ran to the car think'n I was going to turn it off but no way inside.. Ran back to the guys just nothing I could do so I ran and started to stop traffic. They were lay'n so close the younger guys leg was on top of his bodies I didnt even try to look at the other boy.. I Hope no one ever has to come across something like that if you know you cant help and not sure if someone has called for help just do so..
Love to the boys and families really sorry really wish I could of helped..
Your prescence was comforting to that young man. God bless you for what you were able to do. It was more than you think. No one can predict how they will act when thrown into a situation such as this one. Just remember you did help.
jessica

Crossville, TN

#17 Sep 2, 2010
i have only known him like a month or a little over.He was such an awesome person.I got pretty close with him in the short period of time i known him. He loved to rap and he was damn good at it.I cant believe he is gone.
So Sad

Crossville, TN

#18 Sep 2, 2010
Although, I do not know either one of these boys, I feel for their family and friends. My prayers go out to all involved.
sara

Woodbury, TN

#19 Sep 2, 2010
This was a very sad day and my paryers go out to both familys ryan you will be loved and missed very dearly.. and jermoe we are all praying for you.
Plachinko

Crossville, TN

#20 Sep 2, 2010
Pray for the mom especially with the son that died. She was already going through a hard time before this. God bles all of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Report Drug Dealers here 34 min local 3
Why young Girls with older men here 52 min Old guy 19
2 young girls at motel on peavine last Friday 1 hr Luster 17
Glad Prince is dead... 3 hr local 30
kelly harris (Nov '11) 4 hr Serial pooper 6
Nikki grether 4 hr Amethyst 33
Best One Tire and Auto 7 hr Exx 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages