Alright

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

It got taken away? Wow. Didnt know that.
Tipsty

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

her mom made it a less safe environment for the baby. all her crazy ass moms fault

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

wow 0_0 wrote:
WHY DID HER BABY GET TAKEN AWAY?
Ask her.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

Quite certain her baby wasn't taken away. Obviously the dumb a$$ that started this thread has no life.
disgusted

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

Her mom is probably back on the crack.
Kneel b4 Zod

North Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

Locked for necroposting.
sad

Lebanon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

That's awful. I hope she can get the baby back
C-vegas

Racine, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

She has two kisds the first one got tooken away and the other one she gave it up. Both kids live together with family. Its really sad such a young age having two kids.
freakers

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

she is a nasty wh*re
sad

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

yea best thing for those kids.she is nothing but a loose tramp
amber

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Beyond Mordant wrote:
Quite certain her baby wasn't taken away. Obviously the dumb a$$ that started this thread has no life.
actually she had two kids an last time i seen an talked to her she doesnt have neither of the kids...so" dumb a$$"
Saw dog

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Wow. Some people are relentless. You really so consumed with hate that you have to unload here of all places.? Are you just making assumptions or are you an involved participant? Ya know, jealousy is an evil thing. Brings out the worst in us all. You should probably talk to someone about your issues, a professional,not a public forum. I personally haven't heard this rumor but I do have an opinion about it. Since raven is attending college I'd say she has made some wise realistic choices. Just so some of you childish immature girls know, accidents happen. But doesn't mean you have to keep paying for the same one. There's lots of responsible adults out there who can't have kids of their own. Instead of ruining your child's life too, give the gift of parenthood to someone who has everything else but..
SunShine

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

The first child was taken from ravens parental right, baby was under custody of grandmother, grandmother left baby with mother, latter at dr apt, baby had many head injuries that were not reported, they took the child away, second baby was given away, daddy is a pos as well, he wanted nothing to do me his child (first baby) but now has 3 and has only just meet 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Saw dog wrote:
Wow. Some people are relentless. You really so consumed with hate that you have to unload here of all places.? Are you just making assumptions or are you an involved participant? Ya know, jealousy is an evil thing. Brings out the worst in us all. You should probably talk to someone about your issues, a professional,not a public forum. I personally haven't heard this rumor but I do have an opinion about it. Since raven is attending college I'd say she has made some wise realistic choices. Just so some of you childish immature girls know, accidents happen. But doesn't mean you have to keep paying for the same one. There's lots of responsible adults out there who can't have kids of their own. Instead of ruining your child's life too, give the gift of parenthood to someone who has everything else but..
Raven didnt have an abortio thats a plus.She has a 4.0 average At Tech so get to know her People before passing judgement

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Crossville Forum right now

Search the Crossville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Chantel Walker 30 min Jenny Pelfrey 13
lost cat 38 min HelpMe 15
Stephen Pyles 2 hr Wondering 20
MGTOW. don't date single parents. 2 hr Renee 6
Downtown Car Cruise-in 3 hr april 4
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr Get Real 8,463
Looking for... 4 hr ManAboutTown38555 2
•••
•••
•••
Crossville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Crossville Jobs

•••
•••
•••