The Latest Cumberland County Mugshots

The Latest Cumberland County Mugshots

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 10, 2012
There are some weird looking people in this weeks release. Wait, there are weird looking people in every release. Lave a look for yourself over at http://easttennesseemugshots.com/category/cum...
Covenant Elite

Crossville, TN

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Yeah, like always there's weird looking people in here. Yet I got to say, there's an increase in beautiful women in there. It's a shame They let themselves get arrested for their kind of shit.
East TN Mugshots wrote:
There are some weird looking people in this weeks release. Wait, there are weird looking people in every release. Lave a look for yourself over at http://easttennesseemugshots.com/category/cum...
Covenant Elite

Crossville, TN

#3 Oct 10, 2012
also just to keep this idea open, for your extremely ugly people mugshots, you could put a warning beforehand that says, 'Warning, the following person is ugly. look at your own precaution'
holy smokes

Crossville, TN

#4 Oct 10, 2012
whats with the dude that looks like he was beat half to death? his charges wasn't anything too severe. i noticed the resisting arrest. surely the law didnt rough him up that bad. i know a criminal is a criminal but damn he looks rough.
holy smokes

Crossville, TN

#5 Oct 10, 2012
and one for prostitution? really? good lord what is crossville coming to? i dont reckon i've ever seen one listed on there for that one.
picture perfect

Crossville, TN

#6 Oct 10, 2012
a few notes.

1. it's a mug shot, not a social networking profile pic.(you look like morons, smiling ear to ear as if you're recieving an award.)
2. if you have one and one half teeth....thereagain, its best not to show your pearly whites....or 'white' rather. lmao
3. you look like even more of an idiot to be crying like a 2 year old, as if you expect someone to feel sorry for you. lol
Covenant Elite

Crossville, TN

#7 Oct 10, 2012
You didn't know there's prostitutes here? Several ladies I went to high school with now make money like that, these days. They got to if They want more drugs.
holy smokes wrote:
and one for prostitution? really? good lord what is crossville coming to? i dont reckon i've ever seen one listed on there for that one.
Covenant Elite

Crossville, TN

#8 Oct 10, 2012
I laugh at those idiots too. It's like They think They achieved something of value. and None of those criers get any pity from me.
picture perfect wrote:
a few notes.
1. it's a mug shot, not a social networking profile pic.(you look like morons, smiling ear to ear as if you're recieving an award.)
2. if you have one and one half teeth....thereagain, its best not to show your pearly whites....or 'white' rather. lmao
3. you look like even more of an idiot to be crying like a 2 year old, as if you expect someone to feel sorry for you. lol
lol

Crossville, TN

#9 Oct 10, 2012
Nathan Hunter is such a loser!
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#10 Oct 10, 2012
It's a roster of registered Democraps.

Move along.
The Original Racist

Pulaski, TN

#11 Oct 10, 2012
And they're all white folks.
lanie

Crossville, TN

#12 Oct 11, 2012
if you look, the caveman turned into a sex offender, lol, you never know about people.
Covenant Elite wrote:
Yeah, like always there's weird looking people in here. Yet I got to say, there's an increase in beautiful women in there. It's a shame They let themselves get arrested for their kind of shit.
<quoted text>

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 Oct 11, 2012
There is more prostitution in East Tennessee than you would think. http://easttennesseemugshots.com/...
The Original Stereotype

Pulaski, TN

#14 Oct 11, 2012
East TN Mugshots wrote:
There is more prostitution in East Tennessee than you would think. http://easttennesseemugshots.com/...
Why are there only white folks on your site? Are you racist?

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15 Oct 11, 2012
The Original Stereotype wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are there only white folks on your site? Are you racist?
We will post you if you are purple. Most likly due to ET being 90%+ white

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16 Oct 11, 2012
What other counties would you like to see added to EastTennesseeMugshots.com ?
Cassie Treadway

Charlotte, NC

#18 Oct 11, 2012
holy smokes wrote:
whats with the dude that looks like he was beat half to death? his charges wasn't anything too severe. i noticed the resisting arrest. surely the law didnt rough him up that bad. i know a criminal is a criminal but damn he looks rough.
The cops actually did do that it's my brother. I've cried until I've made myself sick. He has done wrong but like you said the charges wasn't that severe. Even if he was resisting arrest he was already in handcuffs when they did that stuff to him it was three cops triple his size he couldn't have done much. His ribs are broke and everything and they forced him to ride in the floor board the entire way to the jail with a cops knee going into his back even after my brother asked to be let up because he thought his ribs were broken. I've never In my life had any disrespect towards law enforcement but this is sorry they deserve to lose thier badges. He stole stuff which is really bad I agree but he is not a murderer this is ridiculous.
The Original Schoolmarm

Pulaski, TN

#19 Oct 11, 2012
Cassie Treadway wrote:
<quoted text>
The cops actually did do that it's my brother. I've cried until I've made myself sick. He has done wrong but like you said the charges wasn't that severe. Even if he was resisting arrest he was already in handcuffs when they did that stuff to him it was three cops triple his size he couldn't have done much. His ribs are broke and everything and they forced him to ride in the floor board the entire way to the jail with a cops knee going into his back even after my brother asked to be let up because he thought his ribs were broken. I've never In my life had any disrespect towards law enforcement but this is sorry they deserve to lose thier badges. He stole stuff which is really bad I agree but he is not a murderer this is ridiculous.
If he kills himself, can I see the note and check it for errors?
holy smokes

Crossville, TN

#21 Oct 12, 2012
Cassie Treadway wrote:
<quoted text>
The cops actually did do that it's my brother. I've cried until I've made myself sick. He has done wrong but like you said the charges wasn't that severe. Even if he was resisting arrest he was already in handcuffs when they did that stuff to him it was three cops triple his size he couldn't have done much. His ribs are broke and everything and they forced him to ride in the floor board the entire way to the jail with a cops knee going into his back even after my brother asked to be let up because he thought his ribs were broken. I've never In my life had any disrespect towards law enforcement but this is sorry they deserve to lose thier badges. He stole stuff which is really bad I agree but he is not a murderer this is ridiculous.
uh, can i just say four words? BIG FAT LAW SUIT. and i'm not joking, either. if the law did that to him, you all need to be contacting a lawyer immediately! not to sound rude, but he looks like an awfully little feller. so unless he had a gun or something like that on them, i can't hardly imagine how they would justify such a beating. i know wrong is wrong, but damn! take a look at some of the others. meth, drug para, assault with a deadly weapon and all sorts of things but none of them have their eyes swelled shut and their face torn to pieces. and placing him in the floor board? broken ribs?? BIG FAT LAW SUIT.
holy smokes

Crossville, TN

#23 Oct 12, 2012
*twist*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
getting married to get out of the house 9 min real love 7
Kelley Y 10 min Alicia 43
did any local farmetrs participate in the hemp ... 28 min tuffet 12
Pornstar 43 min Patty 12
love (Jun '11) 45 min real love 13
Pandora's Forest (Sep '13) 1 hr double d 610
Looks Like "The Donald" FK'ed up 1 hr Irving 55
Cumberland County's Shameful Secret 10 hr Cc six 12
More from around the web

Crossville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages