Best rapper in crossville hands down
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
guess who

Viola, TN

#85 Jul 24, 2012
its bliss..aka micah brown! duh pick up the cd..then u will know..its not just about guns and bitches actually true shit!
wondering

Manchester, TN

#86 Jul 24, 2012
I think tavius is pretty good and sounds pretty great in my car:)
Mobile_Amused

United States

#87 Jul 25, 2012
wondering wrote:
I think tavius is pretty good and sounds pretty great in my car:)
Oh, that's classy, "wondering."
jokers girl

Crossville, TN

#88 Jul 25, 2012
I thought it was some pretty good shit coming out of hick town here. Keep it up guys it was great. Everyone has to start somewhere. Hope you make it big. Keep me posted.
mobile_amused1

Crossville, TN

#89 Jul 25, 2012
I'm sorry I'm on my phone and didn't change my username when i commented on this. Does this suite you better? And tavius is a great guy who is very sweet.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#90 Jul 25, 2012
mobile_amused1 wrote:
I'm sorry I'm on my phone and didn't change my username when i commented on this. Does this suite you better? And tavius is a great guy who is very sweet.
Do you imposters meet every week and masturbate over printed posts of mine?

I'm sure Tavius is a swell guy, my issue was specifically with "wondering" and his constant obsession with class. I would expect a classy guy like himself to listen to opera or classical, not rap.
Unnecessary

Crossville, TN

#91 Aug 26, 2014
artist wrote:
i know a guy in nashville who is a producer and has his own studio in downtown. if he likes you he could sign you on. he has done many songs even songs that are played in movies. get at me
How would an artist get in touch with you?
dilldoin

Whittier, NC

#92 Aug 27, 2014
Drake Largent wrote:
New 2011 shit by Dillion Sherrill and Tavius Barns Hope you like leave comments on youtube and here let me know what yall think
Later
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eSlhAOxVdE4XX
Trojan rapper are cool , songs like stuck in my teeth dilldon in Barns, also Tanius Shedrips
hmmmmm

Landrum, SC

#93 Aug 29, 2014
Unnecessary wrote:
<quoted text>
How would an artist get in touch with you?
You realize that person hasn't posted in 3 1/2 years.
just stop

United States

#94 Sep 1, 2014
Say Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You got the "shit " part right for sure.
everyone wants to be a rapper and they suck at it.leave that up the artist with talent.stop fluding the hip hop screen with this crap #nomoregarbageplease
iam legacy

United States

#95 Sep 1, 2014
lmao wrote:
Rappers in crossville? Best one none wtf this is no the hood it is Crossville! Come on what are they gonna rap about crab orchard tansi? Seriously who wants to here rapping about that or listen to rappers talking bout there hard times cooking meth.
Didn't mention dope one time they are on point.stop hating
seriously

Knoxville, TN

#96 Sep 1, 2014
They are doing something they enjoy. It doesn't matter where they are from! Stop hating on them..a song is just lyrics doesn't mean it is happening here!! LYRICS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Historical number Drug Arrests 4 min Big-Sexy 22
Wage war you get war 16 min beastman 17
Vickie Ray 22 min In the Know 27
Chris Grippe (Apr '15) 49 min Dmg 13
brandi hargis (Sep '10) 1 hr bored 321
A real ignorant rude employee 1 hr Chris S 8
Challenger and Citizen! 2 hr TANSI 14

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance