Effective DA or more of the same??
Cat

Hermitage, TN

#2 Nov 12, 2012
More of the same, do not trust him.
Man

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2012
The best DA, a man with a wonderful heart!
Real Deal

Cookeville, TN

#4 Nov 12, 2012
snake in the grass.
Polly Ticks

Cookeville, TN

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Can't wait to hear the results of the investigation into the election shenanigans allegedly committed by Jesse Kerley!
Bing

Crossville, TN

#6 Nov 14, 2012
Polly Ticks wrote:
Can't wait to hear the results of the investigation into the election shenanigans allegedly committed by Jesse Kerley!
About what? Haven't heard anything.
Waterfall

Crossville, TN

#7 Nov 17, 2012
U people that are running Randy York down are stupid and alot more. We finally get someone that is actually honest and that will stand up for the people if they are in the right and all you can do is run him down. He is a honest, christian man. He works had and deserves alot of credit for trying to get rid of the druggies around here and he dont care who they are if he can take them down he will. I know all this for a fact!!! I promise any of you that is running him down there is no proof in anything you are saying except for the fact that you are a druggie or sorry ass yourself. Back up your word!!!
WHO CARES

Crossville, TN

#8 Nov 17, 2012
if you ask me they all are.
Andy

Huntsville, TN

#9 Nov 18, 2012
I have never met a honest politician or one I likes either
Waterfall

Crossville, TN

#10 Nov 18, 2012
Well Andy you are proable just a trouble maker and have no regard for the law. If you can back up your words than go for it. You are judging someone you dont even know. Thats whats wrong with things now.
Remember this

Crossville, TN

#11 Nov 18, 2012
A wise man who is now deceased always told me....Always remember one thing about anyone who runs for office...
Before they were Democrats, Before they were Republicans..They were all POLITICIANS...
Waterfall

Crossville, TN

#12 Nov 18, 2012
Well all I can tell is he has gotten alot of the druggies off the streets and still working on them. proable always will. He not only works on that but also the murders, child molesters, child abuse and much more. we are very lucky to have a person like him out there working the long hours he does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crossville relationships 33 min homesteader 6
hazel Hubbard 1 hr meme 9
Ashley Caruthers 1 hr Sabrina 2
Gary Johnson 1 hr wasted vote 2
McDonald's looks like a prison yard now 3 hr The Dumb Guy 14
bernie sanders buys his THIRD house for $600k 3 hr The Dumb Guy 21
I can not stand you at times. 3 hr Ellie 1

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance