First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

Hendersonville, TN

#1 Jun 24, 2010
Is he still running for mayor? Or is he out of the race?
sis

Crossville, TN

#2 Jun 24, 2010
he lost the primaries so i think he is out... thank goodness
lovemycamera

Dillon, SC

#3 Jun 24, 2010
sis wrote:
he lost the primaries so i think he is out... thank goodness
AMEN. he is a jerk. and changes his personality to whoever he is aroung. fake fake fake.
sis

Crossville, TN

#4 Jun 24, 2010
i work at dq and he comes through and is always hateful.... I'm not gonna vote for some one who is rude and hateful
hahaha

United States

#5 Jun 25, 2010
vote shannon shaw for mayor
Real Patriot

Crab Orchard, TN

#6 Jun 25, 2010
hahaha wrote:
vote shannon shaw for mayor
Who? Is that a write in?
sanchez

Crossville, TN

#7 Jun 25, 2010
lol wrote:
Is he still running for mayor? Or is he out of the race?
he is out of the race.i think kenny carey beat him.
summer

Crossville, TN

#8 Jun 25, 2010
I met him once at mega bytes, he was just so hateful for no reason to everyone.
Rubber Band Man

Crossville, TN

#9 Jun 25, 2010
Is he crippled in some way??? It seems like someone said something about him being handicapped in some way.
just so you know

Waterloo, Canada

#10 Jun 25, 2010
Rubber Band Man wrote:
Is he crippled in some way??? It seems like someone said something about him being handicapped in some way.
Physically yes, but fortunately he's not mentally handicapped like a majority of the posters on topix.
realitycheck

United States

#11 Jun 28, 2010
TONY PERRY is a good man.
amazed

Smartt, TN

#12 Jun 28, 2010
I may be just as guilty for reading some of this garbage, but occasionally I scan through the topics. Again, most of the people don't have a clue about anything they are talking about. Tony Perry is a fine, intelligent and caring person. Who in the world can come up with some of the smack that gets on here is beyond me. People need a job or something constructive to do, because they don't know beans about who or what they are talking about.
renee

Crossville, TN

#13 Jun 28, 2010
I went to school with tony, he has a different personality but he is a good guy, he may not be as nice as what you want him to be, but that doesn't make him a bad person, we all have different personalities.
Tony has had alot of hardships in his life that I think he has dealt with way better than most people could have. If alot more people could have the courage and knowledge that he has it would be a better world .
FYI GAL

Crossville, TN

#14 Jun 29, 2010
i moved from ohio a while ago to be closer to my family here. tony and his wife sharon are good ppl. besides the church folk arossed the street he was the most welcoming person that ive met so far in this town.
sis

Crossville, TN

#15 Jul 1, 2010
Well i have met him numerous times.... He is hateful and as a politician running for office, you would think he would be a bit more polite to the public... I am a registered vote and you can rest assured that i will NEVER vote for Tony Perry.
Jason

Crossville, TN

#16 Jul 1, 2010
Tony is a good man. Yes, he does have a different personality, but he is a sincere, and honest person.

I have known him for many years. He is just a bit odd turned, but that does not mean he is hateful or mean. He just has a different sense of humor than most folks.
sis

Crossville, TN

#17 Jul 1, 2010
Jason wrote:
Tony is a good man. Yes, he does have a different personality, but he is a sincere, and honest person.
I have known him for many years. He is just a bit odd turned, but that does not mean he is hateful or mean. He just has a different sense of humor than most folks.
He has never once tried to be "funny" or tried to seem polite when i dealt with him... This is Tennessee, meaning that personality and hospitality are two t-totally different things... He may be a wonderful man but until I personally experience his good manners and polite ways, my opinion will stand strong.
Jason Walker

Chattanooga, TN

#18 Jan 5, 2015
I happened upon this thread by accident, and I know it has been several years.

Tony and Sharon Perry changed my life, for the better, when I was 18 years old. In the 25 years since then, I have never known a more sincere, good friend and an individual I genuinely admire and love. Tony and Sharon are simply the finest people anyone could have in their lives, and I would be thrilled if he ever made a run again for county government.

I know the man's heart, because he's been like a parent to me since I was a teenager. They just don't get any better. Sorry about your drive through experience, or whatever it was, but that most certainly doesn't define Tony.

And as for anyone commenting on his physical handicap, he is the one it bothers least. I've never seen it challenge or stop him, and I even cringe to use the "h" word in reference to Tony. He's the most capable person I know on many levels, and a lifelong difference between him and others is just that - a difference.

If anyone happens upon this thread, I'm casting a latent vote from out of town in the ballot box of public opinion. Tony Perry loves Cumberland County, and has served it well all of his life.
Variety

Crossville, TN

#19 Jan 6, 2015
Well said
Wstch3

United States

#20 Monday Feb 20
realitycheck wrote:
TONY PERRY is a good man.
Agree hes favorite saying why not all be happy love esch other wed all be better off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grown adult men wearing Batman shirts? 10 min wtf 6
Old couches on front porches of houses all over... 43 min Billybob 10
Crossville-the land of 46 Mexican restaurants, ... 1 hr also 2
criminals in jail and tv 2 hr HardRock146 2
The Sleveless White T-shirt -- the official shi... 2 hr wow 2
Who all from Crab Orchard is prego? 2 hr one that knows 29
Perfect Crime/Fake Caregivers 2 hr HardRock146 4
Janice Reed--Thief (May '16) 10 hr Best Friend 234

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web