Jay

Crossville, TN

#1 Nov 10, 2011
Hehe. Lunch. :) Mine kill about ten shrews a day and leave them scattered across our yard. Shew cleanup is not fun. :|

“Just call me Sonny”

Since: Dec 10

Port St. Lucie, FL.

#2 Nov 10, 2011
I noticed that Teater killed quite a few of those himself when I had him up there.

Down here he loves playing with the Anolis Lizards...THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!

I think he's finally learned his lesson about messing with the squirrels...they're tough!
Jay

Crossville, TN

#3 Nov 10, 2011
Yeah, I had a cat that a squirrel bit through his face. It was really nasty. I miss the anoles we had in Florida. And those big old oak lizards.

“Just call me Sonny”

Port St. Lucie, FL.

#4 Nov 10, 2011
Teater has seen snow before during the brief time I had him in Michigan.

He's a Florida cat now...he even goes out and gets wet in the rain.

One evening I caught him playing with a snake that had red..yellow and black stripes on it...I just about freaked thinking it was a Coral Snake...but it turned out to be a (harmless) Scarlet Kingsnake.

Damn beautiful snake!!!

When I first moved here and Teater was small...I used to worry about the Osprey's taking him.

Damn...Teater is a survivor....
Jay

Crossville, TN

#5 Nov 18, 2011
Id be more worried about the ground rattlers and the gators!

“Just call me Sonny”

Port St. Lucie, FL.

#6 Nov 18, 2011
Jay wrote:
Id be more worried about the ground rattlers and the gators!
I don't have any canals large enough to support gators here in my neighborhood and I have yet to run across the dreaded Pygmy Rattler.

I used to worry about him when I first got here, but he's survived this long so he must know what he's doing.
geranium

Crossville, TN

#7 Nov 20, 2011
Florydyan wrote:
I noticed that Teater killed quite a few of those himself when I had him up there.
Down here he loves playing with the Anolis Lizards...THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!
I think he's finally learned his lesson about messing with the squirrels...they're tough!
He dont like you. He probably hopes a gator will carry him off!

“Just call me Sonny”

Port St. Lucie, FL.

#8 Nov 20, 2011
geranium wrote:
<quoted text> He dont like you. He probably hopes a gator will carry him off!
WHAT???

You mean to tell me that you stayed up until the wee hours of the morning just so you could say THAT?

Whew!!!...somebody needs to get a life.
Put down the Meth pipe!!!

Besides...my cat has numerous opportunities every day to leave if he wanted to.

Why would he?
He gets fed Fancy Feast...Hills Science Diet...real chicken breast on occasion....and he see's a vet and gets his shots and I use Revolution on him to control the flea's and other parasites.

I'd say he has it pretty damn good.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#9 Nov 20, 2011
Florydyan wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT???
You mean to tell me that you stayed up until the wee hours of the morning just so you could say THAT?
Whew!!!...somebody needs to get a life.
Put down the Meth pipe!!!
Besides...my cat has numerous opportunities every day to leave if he wanted to.
Why would he?
He gets fed Fancy Feast...Hills Science Diet...real chicken breast on occasion....and he see's a vet and gets his shots and I use Revolution on him to control the flea's and other parasites.
I'd say he has it pretty damn good.
For some the wee hours in the morning are when they get up and do the "check the website thing". Or there is just getting off of work and checking the website thing. Oh that's right it is florida boy that can't grasp anything other than what he does, even though he is on almost every thread.

“Just call me Sonny”

Port St. Lucie, FL.

#10 Nov 20, 2011
wltg wrote:
<quoted text>
For some the wee hours in the morning are when they get up and do the "check the website thing". Or there is just getting off of work and checking the website thing. Oh that's right it is florida boy that can't grasp anything other than what he does, even though he is on almost every thread.
Oh blah..blah..blah..blah..blah.
Why don't you try coming up with an original thought for once?

I'd like to hear more of your completely MENTAL ramblings on ditch's and why your obsession with them should bother me?
Fool that you are...I live in the River Park area and I have a sidewalk and no ditch in front of my house.

Does that make my street better?
I didn't think so...but it makes you the infantile crazy lady yakking about pointless drivel in some mysterious effort to..."COMPLETE YOURSELF"?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#11 Nov 20, 2011
Florydyan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh blah..blah..blah..blah..blah.
Why don't you try coming up with an original thought for once?
I'd like to hear more of your completely MENTAL ramblings on ditch's and why your obsession with them should bother me?
Fool that you are...I live in the River Park area and I have a sidewalk and no ditch in front of my house.
Does that make my street better?
I didn't think so...but it makes you the infantile crazy lady yakking about pointless drivel in some mysterious effort to..."COMPLETE YOURSELF"?
I worked the japanese market hours for a hedge fund. I left at 7pm and didn't get home till 3 am.

whatever else you want to rant about, I am not in the mood. go pet your cat.

“Just call me Sonny”

Port St. Lucie, FL.

#12 Nov 20, 2011
Oh I see...after a hard nights work you felt the overwhelming urge to come on here and choose this post...one about my cat that had absolutely no mention of YOU anywhere in it, and you used a different name just so you could make some childishly stupid remark.

Did that help you to relieve some stress?

Next time try a vibrator and a cigarette...ok?

Perhaps the best part of you and your on-going joke is that insecure urge of your's to try to exude the class and culture that you claim yourself to have, but yet what you SHOW seems to indicate something quite different.

Its like you're dressed for an evening at the theater, but you have toilet paper stuck to your shoes.
Jay

Crossville, TN

#13 Nov 21, 2011
Teater is displeased with this ranting. He told me so. :\ :-O

“Just call me Sonny”

Port St. Lucie, FL.

#15 Nov 21, 2011
Jay wrote:
Teater is displeased with this ranting. He told me so.:\:-O
Well Jay...asking me to believe that you have the telepathy to know that...or that you would even WANT TO KNOW that, makes me seriously consider what your mental health issues might be?

Sticking up for wltg...("Whore Losing The Game")...is about as pitifull a thing as you could latch onto and defend.

I try to avoid her...but she keeps coming back for more.
Perhaps the beeeoootch should learn and just leave me alone?

Oh...and did Teater tell you all about the neighbors cat?
You can't claim powers if you can't tell me the name and color of the neighbors cat now can you?
wildkitten

Crossville, TN

#16 Nov 23, 2011
Florydyan wrote:
Teater has seen snow before during the brief time I had him in Michigan.
He's a Florida cat now...he even goes out and gets wet in the rain.
One evening I caught him playing with a snake that had red..yellow and black stripes on it...I just about freaked thinking it was a Coral Snake...but it turned out to be a (harmless) Scarlet Kingsnake.
Damn beautiful snake!!!
When I first moved here and Teater was small...I used to worry about the Osprey's taking him.
Damn...Teater is a survivor....
What a good looking cat! i have a black and white on her name is veronica bangs!
not frustrated any more

Crossville, TN

#17 Nov 28, 2011
What a pretty cat, nice coat! is that a chimpmunk? i get 2 a week! mine has simular markings but in black! Now i see how well u take care of you babies!!

“Just call me Sonny”

Port St. Lucie, FL.

#18 Nov 29, 2011
Oh yeah, that's my buddy.

I haven't seen any Chipmunks here...Squirrels yes...Chipmunks no.

That is a mouse he's after in the picture.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e86/florydy...

My stupid ex-neighbors moved away and left their cat behind.
Geez...they just abandoned it!
They always called him "Malcolm".
Well...so since those irresponsible LOUTS just left the cat I've been taking care of him.

I can't keep him...
He's a very sweet cat....wonderful disposition and very friendly, but he's a male like my Teater, and they FIGHT!

Teater is a big boy and is very protective of his territory, so its just not going to work out.

Too bad for Malcolm....its so sad when people do shit like that!

I'm going to have to have Animal Control come and pick him up.....and its too bad because Malcolm would make somebody a wonderful pet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where to buy a rebel flag 32 min Someone educated 66
Keisha Maria Smith riddle 32 min wellwell 2
Johnathon Riddle (Nov '12) 33 min james 6
Girls with ugly children. 48 min TruthSerum 1
Beastman Rocks!!! 1 hr when Genius collides 4
a beautiful lucky day for a beastman 1 hr Irving 89
TV LAND pulls episodes of DUKES OF HAZZARD off ... 1 hr Irving 17
More from around the web

Crossville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE