Please Someone Tell Me Please!!!

Please Someone Tell Me Please!!!

Posted in the Crossville Forum

Clueless

United States

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Why would someone claim to be a christian and tell you they are living right that they will pray for you.
Then turn around and judge you and post mean nasty vulgar comments on here about other's????
flabbergasted

Pulaski, TN

#2 Oct 1, 2012
How can you possibly question those fine upstanding people who STILL to this day are in a cult that burned people at the stake?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Oct 1, 2012
flabbergasted wrote:
How can you possibly question those fine upstanding people who STILL to this day are in a cult that burned people at the stake?
I like your style, sir/madam.
Covenant Elite

Viola, TN

#4 Oct 1, 2012
Oh gee, yet another religion bitch off thread that never seems to get old for you people. There are dickheads everywhere, reguardless of race, religion, gender, etc. It's part of life. Deal with it. I believe in God and not once have I insulted or condemned anyone else who doesn't. I stick to my beliefs and mind my own business. Believe in a higher power or not, it's up to you. Christian, Atheist, Muslim, Buddhist, whatever, believe what you want, and shut up about it. A lot of problems could be solved if people followed that advice, and I'm sure there's Theists and Atheists alike who agree.
flabbergasted

Pulaski, TN

#5 Oct 1, 2012
Billjamin wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your style, sir/madam.
I appreciate the kind words, but in the interest of fairness, I must state that I also could care less for the liberal Fundamentalists, with their touchy-feely competitive brand of religion of Tolerance and Diversity and Political Correctness and Che!, who ultimately kill millions upon untold millions.

Liberalism is the Avis car rental of religions. "We try harder!"
Mobile_Amused

United States

#6 Oct 1, 2012
Covenant Elite wrote:
Oh gee, yet another religion bitch off thread that never seems to get old for you people. There are dickheads everywhere, reguardless of race, religion, gender, etc. It's part of life. Deal with it. I believe in God and not once have I insulted or condemned anyone else who doesn't. I stick to my beliefs and mind my own business. Believe in a higher power or not, it's up to you. Christian, Atheist, Muslim, Buddhist, whatever, believe what you want, and shut up about it. A lot of problems could be solved if people followed that advice, and I'm sure there's Theists and Atheists alike who agree.
Reminds me of a Mark Twain quote...

So much blood has been shed by the Church because of an omission from the Gospel: "Ye shall be indifferent as to what your neighbor's religion is." Not merely tolerant of it, but indifferent to it. Divinity is claimed for many religions; but no religion is great enough or divine enough to add that new law to its code.- from "Mark Twain, a Biography"
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#7 Oct 1, 2012
Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text> "Ye shall be indifferent as to what your neighbor's religion is."
I'm counting the minutes until you throw back your microcephalic colon and scream "racist!!!!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan's 54 min Betts 1
top work places for affairs 58 min Former employee 10
Scum lords 2 hr BbS 2
Pregnancy center 3 hr wondering 1
jsp 3 hr Lol 5
cynthia jr. 4 hr truth hurts 1
Laura Tabor 4 hr Not Hillary 3
Two Bodys found in waste place 23 hr That is crazy 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance