First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sweetie

United States

#1 May 10, 2011
Would you invite your best friend into your bedroom to join you and your husband?
uraslut

Cookeville, TN

#2 May 10, 2011
if you are a super slut i say go for it there's no better way to ruin friendships and marriages than irresponsible fornication its fun for the whole family invite your grandpa to watch too maybe he can give you a facial while you all quiver with joy awesome times good luck hobag
a big yea

Cookeville, TN

#3 May 10, 2011
u want to dont ya ? you will always wonder , what if ?
Sweetie wrote:
Would you invite your best friend into your bedroom to join you and your husband?
Anonymous

Charlotte, NC

#4 May 10, 2011
uraslut wrote:
if you are a super slut i say go for it there's no better way to ruin friendships and marriages than irresponsible fornication its fun for the whole family invite your grandpa to watch too maybe he can give you a facial while you all quiver with joy awesome times good luck hobag
well said that is just nasty... it will ruin everything...
Heather

Cookeville, TN

#5 May 11, 2011
i must say you are wrong , nothing ruined ,it all washes out , i know i have been there done that and heck i love it . but my family is kinda bent anyway .
JENNI- J wrote:
<quoted text> well said that is just nasty... it will ruin everything...
Anthony

Crossville, TN

#6 May 12, 2011
It takes alot of trust and intelligence for it to not mess things up......but DEF fun in the right realtionship.........
no way

United States

#7 May 12, 2011
There is no way that I would invite my best friend for a threesome with me and my husband. I've never had a threesome but it is a fantasy of mine but I would want a non-friend w us. I'm too afraid I would get jealous and possibly ruin the friendship and worse my marriage.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8 May 12, 2011
no way wrote:
There is no way that I would invite my best friend for a threesome with me and my husband. I've never had a threesome but it is a fantasy of mine but I would want a non-friend w us. I'm too afraid I would get jealous and possibly ruin the friendship and worse my marriage.
u have to have a lot of trust my ol man and i have 3some often and im still friend with all of them and my ol man and i get along fine. been married 10 yrs..

Since: Jun 10

Crossville, TN

#10 May 12, 2011
urstillaslut wrote:
post your full names if you are so proud of your threesomes oh no you wont because you are ashamed because it is shameful and nasty and you all probably already have aids
This was a waste of time for you to post. You are anonymously challenging other anonymous posters to reveal who they are on an anonymous forum, and using the fact that they want to attempt to prove that they are guilty of something. As with religion, just because you do not understand a thing, does not make that thing evil.

If everyone thought the way you did, we would still be living in the forest, hunting bison with sticks, because understanding new things is evil and wrong.

You are hateful and narrow minded. But not to worry, you and the millions of other sheeple surely have support systems by which you are all able to reassure each other that you are righteous. You need that to survive and I understand. Mental apathy is far easier to maintain actual thought.
Real_Name

Saint Pauls, NC

#11 May 12, 2011
urstillaslut wrote:
post your full names if you are so proud of your threesomes oh no you wont because you are ashamed because it is shameful and nasty and you all probably already have aids
What are you....twelve??? Saying they "probably already have aids"??? Having a three-some doesn't automaticlly slap ya ass with an STD. From the sounds of it, these aren't people that are just f*ckin everything that moves, but rather people who are selective and happen to enjoy the company of more than one lover at a time.

And why would they post their real names? Rather or rather not it's a three-some or whatever else, who goes on a PUBLIC forum, and says "Hey this is Johnny B. Badd and me and Betty B. Boobs screwed around last night....slipped it in her a$$ a time or two before I blew my wad all over her pretty face." We ALL have sexual relations and I don't think whatever that includes is something that anyone with any sense at all would get on here and go into detail about with their name right beside it. lol

just a thought..........maybe you should try it. You know, a three-some or gettin it up the booty. Might better your bitchy mood a bit hun. ;) lololol
Indeed

Clarksville, TN

#12 May 12, 2011
Well here is the truth, if your spouse wants to,and you trust him or her, then you should have no problem with it. SEX is an ACT, not an emotion, if your worried about your spouse cheating, they can cheat on the way to work, on the way home, at lunch, or any numerous way. The act of Deception is what hurts in a cheater not the act of sex, lets face it, we all know we are not the only one or probably the best one they have ever had. But they loved us, (EMOTION) and wanted to be with us, a threesome can be VERY healthy in a relationship, and its NOT WRONG. Only wrong to deny your spouse or partner satisfaction of fullfilling thier fantasy. And I AM A PHYSCOLOGIST and marriage counsler.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#13 May 12, 2011
urstillaslut wrote:
Somebody's not getting laaaaaaid!(sung like an elementary schoolyard taunt)
Resident Evil

Birmingham, AL

#14 May 12, 2011
Indeed wrote:
Well here is the truth, if your spouse wants to,and you trust him or her, then you should have no problem with it. SEX is an ACT, not an emotion, if your worried about your spouse cheating, they can cheat on the way to work, on the way home, at lunch, or any numerous way. The act of Deception is what hurts in a cheater not the act of sex, lets face it, we all know we are not the only one or probably the best one they have ever had. But they loved us,(EMOTION) and wanted to be with us, a threesome can be VERY healthy in a relationship, and its NOT WRONG. Only wrong to deny your spouse or partner satisfaction of fullfilling thier fantasy. And I AM A PHYSCOLOGIST and marriage counsler.
That's PSYCHOLOGIST not PHYSCOLOGIST. I think a psychologist would know how to spell the name of his own profession. Or at least know what spell check is. lol
floggingall

United States

#15 May 12, 2011
Indeed wrote:
Well here is the truth, if your spouse wants to,and you trust him or her, then you should have no problem with it. SEX is an ACT, not an emotion, if your worried about your spouse cheating, they can cheat on the way to work, on the way home, at lunch, or any numerous way. The act of Deception is what hurts in a cheater not the act of sex, lets face it, we all know we are not the only one or probably the best one they have ever had. But they loved us,(EMOTION) and wanted to be with us, a threesome can be VERY healthy in a relationship, and its NOT WRONG. Only wrong to deny your spouse or partner satisfaction of fullfilling thier fantasy. And I AM A PHYSCOLOGIST and marriage counsler.
The "only" wrong is to deny total satisfaction? Wow,come on now. That statement from a psychologist....oh I meant PHYSCOLOGIST and marriage COUNSLER...might want to learn to spell the names of the professions you pretend to be. That was more than a typo. And I'd know,I AM A SPALING TEECHER. and a sykik.
Indeed

Clarksville, TN

#17 May 12, 2011
think what you want, i was on my iphone and between appt's

“I shook up the world. ”

Since: Apr 11

Ctown, Ga

#18 May 12, 2011
Grognak wrote:
<quoted text>
This was a waste of time for you to post. You are anonymously challenging other anonymous posters to reveal who they are on an anonymous forum, and using the fact that they want to attempt to prove that they are guilty of something. As with religion, just because you do not understand a thing, does not make that thing evil.
If everyone thought the way you did, we would still be living in the forest, hunting bison with sticks, because understanding new things is evil and wrong.
You are hateful and narrow minded. But not to worry, you and the millions of other sheeple surely have support systems by which you are all able to reassure each other that you are righteous. You need that to survive and I understand. Mental apathy is far easier to maintain actual thought.
We understand it. It is a bunch of people slurping, touching, sucking. It is not like we dont understand what a threesome is, it is just sick and it is evil. Why be married if you are gonna go slurping all over someone else? It is narrow minded because someone cant come up with the creativity and Love to enjoy one person? Go back to the forest hunting bison with sticks? Now that just sounds awesome to me. I love the forest. You accept anything and everything as good and wholesome and we are the sheeple? Do you have a point where you will draw the line? How about 3 guys, a dog, a woman, an iguana and a robot? All slurping, kissing, suckling and slobbering? You must have a standard somewhere that would cross some line?

Since: Jun 10

Crossville, TN

#19 May 12, 2011
tinklewink1 wrote:
<quoted text> We understand it. It is a bunch of people slurping, touching, sucking. It is not like we dont understand what a threesome is, it is just sick and it is evil. Why be married if you are gonna go slurping all over someone else? It is narrow minded because someone cant come up with the creativity and Love to enjoy one person? Go back to the forest hunting bison with sticks? Now that just sounds awesome to me. I love the forest. You accept anything and everything as good and wholesome and we are the sheeple? Do you have a point where you will draw the line? How about 3 guys, a dog, a woman, an iguana and a robot? All slurping, kissing, suckling and slobbering? You must have a standard somewhere that would cross some line?
Standards? Of course I have standards, but I do not expect or demand that anyone live up to mine. I do not personally do threesomes. I tried it when I was younger, and it didn't work at all for me. I am not comfortable with it, but having experienced it myself, I can see how someone COULD enjoy it very much if they were emotionally evolved enough to share that much of themselves.

I don't think it is disgusting, it just isn't my thing. Consider that many people, not most, but enough to be worth noting, CAN and DO engage in open relationships and are able to flourish. It is a lifestyle choice that requires a certain level of openness that I regretfully do not possess. However, I do not begrudge those who DO possess that level of openness. In fact I envy them, for to command that much power over one's feelings must be a very liberating experience.

This is another instance of being respectful to the beleifs and practices of others. It makes perfect sense that you and I, who were no doubt raised in very religious families, are uncomfortable with having multiple inclusive partners(or whatever the technical term is), but you should not begrudge those that DO find solace in it. Some cultures accept it as common place. Who are we to judge those who find happiness in ways we do not or cannot understand?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#21 May 13, 2011
Some people consider oral sex "sick and evil." I dated some of those people, but luckily I didn't marry one.
mmmmm

Crossville, TN

#22 May 13, 2011
Never tried a three-some. I'm not against the idea. This subject has never come up in my marriage. Not to say that I would not be against it or for it. But I would be open to the idea.

And oral sex is my specialty ;)

Sex is important in any relationship. If the sex is lacking, the entire relationship is affected. And an unsatisfied lover will eventually cheat. Do some research. You guys that are against the idea of 3somes (and even oral) think this is a NEW prospect? The "naughtiness" has always been a part of culture. And an important part of forgotten history. I have sex almost everyday. I'm glad to call myself naughty!
wondering

Crossville, TN

#23 May 13, 2011
tinklewink1 wrote:
<quoted text> We understand it. It is a bunch of people slurping, touching, sucking. It is not like we dont understand what a threesome is, it is just sick and it is evil. Why be married if you are gonna go slurping all over someone else? It is narrow minded because someone cant come up with the creativity and Love to enjoy one person? Go back to the forest hunting bison with sticks? Now that just sounds awesome to me. I love the forest. You accept anything and everything as good and wholesome and we are the sheeple? Do you have a point where you will draw the line? How about 3 guys, a dog, a woman, an iguana and a robot? All slurping, kissing, suckling and slobbering? You must have a standard somewhere that would cross some line?
You are the type of person that gives Christians a bad name. Something you don't like or don't agree with you label evil. We get it you are a Christian maybe if you would stop trying to shove it down everyone's throats and have a bit of tolerance your views would be better received.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old man Troy Parsons 2 hr Fido 5
Tiffany Sparkman (Aug '11) 2 hr Truth 61
Eclipse checklist 3 hr 10 o clock people 7
Slave owners are on the $20, $50 & $100 bill bu... 3 hr 10 o clock people 36
Carol dixon on fb takin up for her pos son 4 hr Haha 3
kmart closing (Dec '11) 5 hr Disgusted 15
Anyone know anything about the principal at cch... (Dec '11) 5 hr BOE 37

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance