mike

United States

#22 Dec 29, 2011
LOL she cant help it.
festus

Cookeville, TN

#23 Jan 1, 2012
theyre both still wanted by the law.tissy is wanted in chattanooga also!!!!
Thoughts

Crossville, TN

#24 Jan 1, 2012
festus wrote:
theyre both still wanted by the law.tissy is wanted in chattanooga also!!!!
Do u work for the sheriff deptartment, how would you know so much about them.
want to know

Crossville, TN

#25 Jan 1, 2012
Thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>Do u work for the sheriff deptartment, how would you know so much about them.
Where is her kid then? dran she seemed like such a nice girl at one time
Anony-mouse

Crossville, TN

#26 Jan 2, 2012
Baby girl wrote:
<quoted text>And how am I ignorant because I don't agree with ur views, I think that's called an opion.
ig·no·rant /&#712;ign&#601;r& #601;nt/ Adjective:
1) Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.

"Opion" isn't a word. "Opinion", however, is.

Being attractive can only take you so far in life. It wouldn't hurt to work on your English and grammar skills a little. Many years from now you might even be somewhat prouder of yourself for having done so.
Loopy

Crossville, TN

#27 Jan 11, 2012
Great person just a little messed up right now, she is beautiful inside and out
Britts sis

Crossville, TN

#28 Jan 16, 2012
Brittany wow dont get involved with childish ppl who have to use the internet to express theyre thoughts rather than in person js
Brittany

Crossville, TN

#29 Jan 19, 2012
Ummm.... what are you doing on here then? Way to be a hypocrite. And it's not like she's trying to hide who she is, she told you her name. I'm just trying to give my cousin some advice. Like I said, immature. Just sayin. Love you Bambi!:)
amy loshbough

United States

#30 Jan 20, 2012
want to know wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is her kid then? dran she seemed like such a nice girl at one time
guess what everyone I have my baby all the time....and yea I did go down the wrong path but my child is well taking care of and im getting my shit together but whoever wants to run that mouth about me and my mom need to shut the fuck up and get a life worry bout ur self and don't worry about me my mom or bring my son in shit so listen u confidential informant no one likes a Smith so I would watch what u say.....not cool
just saying

Crossville, TN

#31 Jan 24, 2012
amy loshbough wrote:
<quoted text>guess what everyone I have my baby all the time....and yea I did go down the wrong path but my child is well taking care of and im getting my shit together but whoever wants to run that mouth about me and my mom need to shut the fuck up and get a life worry bout ur self and don't worry about me my mom or bring my son in shit so listen u confidential informant no one likes a Smith so I would watch what u say.....not cool
I wish the best for her saw her the other da lokked alright hope she is going to get her life together who knows seems like a nice perosn
want to know

Crossville, TN

#32 Jan 29, 2012
Want to know about her, heard she is still on drugs but I am hoping the best for her
festus

Cookeville, TN

#33 Jan 29, 2012
that warrent that bambi said didnt exist was served on amy today and she is in jail.guess bambi wasnt smart as she thought she was!
Mumble

Crossville, TN

#34 Jan 30, 2012
festus wrote:
that warrent that bambi said didnt exist was served on amy today and she is in jail.guess bambi wasnt smart as she thought she was!
What she still one of your boyfriends or something?
Mumble

Crossville, TN

#35 Jan 30, 2012
festus wrote:
You were a nut, your momma should have swallowed!!!!!!
Bambi

Crossville, TN

#36 Jan 30, 2012
Damn, do you also know their social security numbers, blood type, and hair folical? Get a life, and get your head out of their ass and take a breath. Your like a diease you can't get rid of. Do something productive with your life, stop worrying about everyone else.
want to know

Crossville, TN

#37 Jan 30, 2012
What a shame. what has happened to her kid? I just wish she would have straighted herself out. I do not know Bambi or anyone else went to school with her is all
festus wrote:
Baby girl

Crossville, TN

#38 Jan 30, 2012
festus wrote:
How does knowing if someone has a warrant or NOT make you smart? I'm just not a nosie bi$tch, that wants to bring people's life on topix.
tada

Columbia, TN

#39 Feb 3, 2012
Bambi wrote:
Damn, do you also know their social security numbers, blood type, and hair folical? Get a life, and get your head out of their ass and take a breath. Your like a diease you can't get rid of. Do something productive with your life, stop worrying about everyone else.
Yea guys! I bet you know her "hair folical", DNA helix, robust natural scent, toothpaste, and even probably her eye cornea! Sick people! Just kidding, stupidity is a disease you can't get rid of, among other diseases you can't get rid of but I'm sure I don't need to explain that.
want to know

Crossville, TN

#40 Feb 7, 2012
So what is the latest? arrested then what? Sure seems she has not turned her life around. Again what happened to the kid
tada wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea guys! I bet you know her "hair folical", DNA helix, robust natural scent, toothpaste, and even probably her eye cornea! Sick people! Just kidding, stupidity is a disease you can't get rid of, among other diseases you can't get rid of but I'm sure I don't need to explain that.
Bambi

Crossville, TN

#41 Feb 8, 2012
want to know wrote:
So what is the latest? arrested then what? Sure seems she has not turned her life around. Again what happened to the kid
<quoted text>
None of your concern. If you were meant to know, you already would have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katie tuttle 5 min Jimmy 3
Sugar Daddy 4 hr Think 13
Cliff Rains At wyndhams 4 hr Cliff 54
Does anyone kno , 6 hr It is me bygod 5
Who is Challenger 6 hr It is me 116
ToniaTurner, Jake Reagan, Matt alcorn, Billie C... 6 hr We know 55
This Town is a white trash dream. 7 hr OleDaddy yea 6

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance