Crossville blk guys with big peters!

Crossville blk guys with big peters!

Posted in the Crossville Forum

Crossville blk guys

Huntsville, TN

#1 Aug 29, 2012
Who in Crossville is black with a big wang?

Since: Apr 12

United States

#2 Aug 29, 2012
Ben Dodd
White Pride

Lawrenceburg, TN

#4 Aug 29, 2012
A woman may as well sleep with a donkey. Sleeping with a negro is the same as bestiality. They are apes.
BINGO

Cookeville, TN

#6 Aug 29, 2012
have you noticed how many crossville is accepting ? evolution where will it take us !
White Pride wrote:
A woman may as well sleep with a donkey. Sleeping with a negro is the same as bestiality. They are apes.
k p j l

Crossville, TN

#7 Aug 29, 2012
the question is who wants to know ?
Grammar Nazi

Lawrenceburg, TN

#8 Aug 29, 2012
It's probably some of the local gay cops. Our town is going to he!!
Opinionater

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#9 Aug 29, 2012
White Pride wrote:
A woman may as well sleep with a donkey. Sleeping with a negro is the same as bestiality. They are apes.
So Mr. Science....what if anything do you know about genetics?
Most Monkeys can't interbreed and produce offspring, and yet black and white humans CAN!

I see some beautiful dark skinned babes here in Florida....if loving them is wrong, I don't want to be right.
WTF

Crossville, TN

#10 Aug 30, 2012
Opinionater wrote:
<quoted text>
So Mr. Science....what if anything do you know about genetics?
Most Monkeys can't interbreed and produce offspring, and yet black and white humans CAN!
I see some beautiful dark skinned babes here in Florida....if loving them is wrong, I don't want to be right.
hahaha... good let them dark skinned babes stay in florida. as for crossville, bet you a dollar that porch monkey got himself a fat girl, three hundred pounds or better, cause no self respecting man wants a whale that picked up ebonics when she met tyrone, with his pants saggin and his hat tipped sideways to "represent".... lol, thousands of confused white kids wanna be just like you, lol but they live in holiday hills or fairfield glade, and claim they be from the hood dawg.... well, homeboy you can have our fat woman, and the other dropouts, myself id like to see it go back to the old days when you blackies did my farm work, 300 years? shouldve been 600....
White Pride

Lawrenceburg, TN

#11 Aug 30, 2012
Opinionater wrote:
<quoted text>
So Mr. Science....what if anything do you know about genetics?
Most Monkeys can't interbreed and produce offspring, and yet black and white humans CAN!
I see some beautiful dark skinned babes here in Florida....if loving them is wrong, I don't want to be right.
How many monkeys did you bang to figure that out?
Opinionater

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#12 Aug 30, 2012
White Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
How many monkeys did you bang to figure that out?
"White Pride"?

That's funny....because if you actually had any "pride" you wouldn't feel so threatened.

You should ask yourself...would you rather bang a skanky white woman with herpes or a clean black woman?

I'm not saying that you have to like or accept these fools who walk around with their pants down around their ankles because I don't like it either, but what I am saying is that your stereotypes and hate are misplaced.

I've seen a lot of white boys emulating that style.

I guess its monkey see, monkey do?
k p j l

Crossville, TN

#13 Aug 30, 2012
outta control!
f-k whoever you can & keep it to yourself..

every race and ethnic group has its embarassing members and its standouts

btw - anyone with a job or a wife is a slave!
Uknown

Crossville, TN

#14 Aug 30, 2012
k p j l wrote:
outta control!
f-k whoever you can & keep it to yourself..
every race and ethnic group has its embarassing members and its standouts
btw - anyone with a job or a wife is a slave!
Really and one with a wife? Wow, Any girl with a husband is a slave too! BOOM!
shi----tbag222

Cookeville, TN

#15 Aug 30, 2012
That's funny....because if you actually had any "pride" you wouldn't feel so threatened.
You should ask yourself...would you rather bang a skanky white woman with herpes or a clean black woman?
You must be talking about rebecca winslet yes?
Opinionater

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#16 Aug 30, 2012
Let's talk genetics....

I never cared for or was attracted to pale skinned red heads....NOPE!!!

I thought it was funny a couple years ago when the CMA awards were hosted by Wynonna Judd & Cowboy Troy...they would make a great couple...a fat ugly white girl and a black man who loves her.

Maybe the genetic crap shoot would have actually produced some attractive children?...ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

I was kind of hoping for a smart scientist who was tall and could dunk myself...lol..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Home Instead Senior Care 11 min Edna 6
Poster who posts $$$$, ((())), and ,,,,, under ... 4 hr Grady 11
Topix is Pure Trash! 7 hr tony 12
Feather hillips 7 hr Bojan 2
Did u find a stack of unscratched ticket 12 hr The boss 18
Stalker Neighbors! (Apr '15) 14 hr Wannabes neighbors 8
Hillcrest Dr. 16 hr Barbie 2

Crossville Jobs

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages