Next Last
1111111jkl

Crossville, TN

#1 Nov 23, 2010
what do u no about her?
well

Crossville, TN

#4 Nov 23, 2010
i didnt see it but i heard it its pretty hard for u to walk in on someone cheatin on there wife when u dont know when its gonna happen sorry i dont have more proof like pics or somethin ill remember that next time!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5 Nov 23, 2010
well wrote:
i didnt see it but i heard it its pretty hard for u to walk in on someone cheatin on there wife when u dont know when its gonna happen sorry i dont have more proof like pics or somethin ill remember that next time!
...or just shut your mouth THIS time.
well

Crossville, TN

#6 Nov 23, 2010
how about i say wat i want and u can get over it no one stops u so let it go and move on to somethin else!
well

Crossville, TN

#7 Nov 23, 2010
Minus wrote:
<quoted text>
...or just shut your mouth THIS time.
I would give you the same advice for when yo papa comes home tonite, oops forgot the muscle memory thing.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 24, 2010
well wrote:
how about i say wat i want and u can get over it no one stops u so let it go and move on to somethin else!
Fine. Ruin someone's marriage because of something you are not sure even happened. Makes sense.

I guess retards can't tell when they are being retarded.
kbb

Viola, TN

#10 Nov 24, 2010
Minus wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine. Ruin someone's marriage because of something you are not sure even happened. Makes sense.
I guess retards can't tell when they are being retarded.
Its true. They both work at colinx and neither of them made there relationship a secret even the supervisor knew!! u could drive by her apartment any mornin and see his car sittin next to hers and like i said no secret at work neither of them could keep their mouth shut about it

Location hidden

#11 Nov 24, 2010
kbb wrote:
<quoted text>
Its true. They both work at colinx and neither of them made there relationship a secret even the supervisor knew!! u could drive by her apartment any mornin and see his car sittin next to hers and like i said no secret at work neither of them could keep their mouth shut about it
Still don't care...

Still classless...

Still just gossip...
Actually

Loudon, TN

#12 Nov 24, 2010
kbb wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't know James personally or anything,but my fiancee works with him and James had my fiancee ask me how could he go about fixing things and making her believe him that this girl was telling lies. So I told him what I as a woman would love for my husband to do had this been me. The following night when James came into work he said he took my advice and problems are solved between him and his wife. I do not know the full story,nor do I care. I'm just stating what I KNOW to be a fact on what I experienced with this situation.
Cathy Largent

Crossville, TN

#15 Nov 30, 2010
To Tracy: Where was my heads up!:) LOL! Way to fight for our babies!

To Vanessa: Honey, you really need to focus on getting your story together before you post it...because there are holes in what you posted.

As for "her" little girl not being "his". I challenge that comment. Since they started dating, his entire family has told anyone they come across that they have a granddaughter. He was called da-da for the first time one Sunday evening when he was here after church. He's been daddy ever since.

Ownership is not in DNA. Ownership is in being there, taking care of, loving, nurturing. He, James, my son-in-law, has been that for my granddaughter since her 3rd month of life. That is something that NO ONE can take away from them, ever. No matter how hard they try.

On the subject of you being pregnant, I had no clue that this particular subject ever came up, but I will say this: DNA speaks.
Tracy Schwencke

Crossville, TN

#16 Nov 30, 2010
Cathy
Didn't know I needed 2 give ya a heads up n did ya read the part where I said the Babies don't need 2 b mentioned on here again???:) LOL
LOL

Crossville, TN

#17 Nov 30, 2010
Im on Vanessas side here. I work with them too and what shes saying is the truth. Everyone at work knew about it. I dont want Vanessas life to be ruined by having a kid but I would LOVE to see her pregnant by James just so Kristin will be heartbroken. I would cheat on her too, I think she looks like a fat man.
Coworker

Crossville, TN

#18 Nov 30, 2010
There might be a lot of things wrong with this situation, but Vanessa's story is not one of them. Anybody who worked with James and Vanessa would be able to tell you she is telling the truth. As a mother-in-law maybe you should understand that you might be getting lied to like both your daughter and Vanessa did. She was not a "fling" on the side they had an ongoing relationship.

I think both of you as parents need to get off the computer and stop preaching to Vanessa and start preaching to your own kids. James and Kristin are what 19..20? They have 2 kids already (one of them not biologically his) Kristin has another one on the way and I guess Vanessa might have one too. That is 4 kids that they're going to have before they're even 21. Get off the computer and go be parents before someone else gets pregnant or cheated on.
Wow

Crossville, TN

#19 Nov 30, 2010
yea josh is a sorry excuse for a father
dont see leah, joined the army to get out of his responsibility as a father (he told me that was the plan all along), then got jazzy pregnant and has cheated on her before he left, no tellin what hes doing now that hes not around her, plus my friend erin saw his profile on match, okcupid and plenty of fish that said SINGLE and that he had NO KIDS >:(
SAD SAD SAD
im glad james is steppin up and bein a man
shaina

Crossville, TN

#20 Nov 30, 2010
Coworker wrote:
There might be a lot of things wrong with this situation, but Vanessa's story is not one of them. Anybody who worked with James and Vanessa would be able to tell you she is telling the truth. As a mother-in-law maybe you should understand that you might be getting lied to like both your daughter and Vanessa did. She was not a "fling" on the side they had an ongoing relationship.
I think both of you as parents need to get off the computer and stop preaching to Vanessa and start preaching to your own kids. James and Kristin are what 19..20? They have 2 kids already (one of them not biologically his) Kristin has another one on the way and I guess Vanessa might have one too. That is 4 kids that they're going to have before they're even 21. Get off the computer and go be parents before someone else gets pregnant or cheated on.
Yeah plus Vanessa already has a daughter and then Kristin's daughter's father has a son with Jasmine. This whole thing is sad. These girls need to close their damn legs.
To Wow

Crossville, TN

#21 Nov 30, 2010
Josh is in Afghanistan fighting for your freedom . I am Jasmine's best friend and there is two sides to every story . Josh did not cheat on Jasmine and what is between them is none of your business or anyone else. Keep them out of this and to Shaina if your who I am I thinking of don't you need to practice what you preach?
Wow

Crossville, TN

#22 Nov 30, 2010
he aint fightin for my freedom
i have my own freedom just livin in america know it all
plus we shouldnt even be in afghanistan and it dont have a damn thing to do with freedom
learn whats goin on in the world before comin on here spewin lies
yea he did cheat on her before he left, i swear it and i seen the pics
you dont gotta believe it but it happened whether you like it or not and the truth will come out in the long run!
shaina

Crossville, TN

#23 Nov 30, 2010
Lmfao I'm not who you think I am if you are saying that. I have had sex with ONE (1) person. That's more than Jasmine, Kristin, AND Vanessa can say! Probably you too if you're friends with Jasmine. When you wanna be woman enough to write under your own name?
shaina

Crossville, TN

#24 Nov 30, 2010
Unless you're Paige. In that case good luck.
btw

Crossville, TN

#25 Nov 30, 2010
Josh was not cheating dumb ass they wasn't even officially dating til he went to Germany so get your story straight . They went out a few times before he left but they were not a couple per se til he got to Germany.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dumb dads 11 min Hmm 24
Work from home 1 hr Looking 16
People who wear pajama pant bottoms to Walmart ... 1 hr 10 o clock people 10
Andy Shaffer 2 hr Anna 2
Hannah Buckman 2 hr Bobo 26
Blind zebra beatdown (Aug '15) 2 hr Idiots 29
music thread, mgtow edition! 2 hr 10 o clock people 5

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance