District Attorney Randy York

District Attorney Randy York

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jennifer Bradford

Dayton, OH

#1 Apr 30, 2010
Do not vote Randy York District Attorney until you read this. http://bradfordbbq.com/randyyork .

DAG Randy York took advantage of an unrepresented citizen, committed fraud upon the Court, and entered an Order illegally reducing the support that children depended upon. York represented his private criminal client against an unrepresented citizen.

Now York is making sure that the elections are fair. Ask my children if York's illegal actions are fair.
Jennifer Bradford

Dayton, OH

#2 Apr 30, 2010
Ask York how he can present a case without a motion or pleading against an unrepresented citizen? Ask York how he can take over 3 years to decide a child support hearing that is legally to be heard within 6 weeks. Ask York how you can stop paying your medical/dental/and monthly court ordered financial support without permission from the Court. Consider how different the opportunities would be for the children if York had followed the law. Ask York how he got 2 JD for a client for the same offense and how that client got off. Timeline July 2007 Gibson out,York in.
wondering

Chesterfield, VA

#3 May 1, 2010
Well first of all, it's apparent that you aren't a lawyer.

Second of all your web page that YOU created is also false.

1. To correct your ignorant claim first of all, attorney generals CAN practice private law as long as the case was before he/she was elected. If the AG was scheduled, or in the middle of a case before their appointment, then they can practice privately for themselves. Therefore, your argument of not being able for him to practice law privately through your own statements on that site is invalid. Not to mention, simply reading that out of your rant showed me how clueless you actually are.

2. Pleading does NOT have to take place. Therefore NOT illegal.

3. See post 2.

4. Prove it.

5. I haven't seen fraud other than your Google based rants.

6. See post 1.

I don't have a clue who he is, but through your lack of research really shows me that you are ignorant to the REAL situation of law. Come see us when you have a better understanding of the law. I can sit here and depict every false claim you have, but I just don't have that kind of time.

To put it plain and simple for you; you have a rant, you are mad, and you want something done. But going about it with false information is really foolish.

Some STRONG words of advice .... Don't be defaming a DA on the internet. Truth or not, you can still be held liable. You do NOT have free speech on this website. Opinions is one thing, but assertions are another. Therefore since one assertion can be proven invalid, I suggest you quit while you are ahead.
Love it

Crossville, TN

#4 May 1, 2010
VOTE RANDY YORK!!!!!!!!! i dont ever vote for shit but you had better believe ill be out voting in this election!!!!!!!!!!
Love Him

Cookeville, TN

#5 May 1, 2010
Randy is the BEST. Has my vote,I've known him for 20 or more years. Very good man and was a very good lawyer. If I was Randy I would file a lawsuit against the person who is slandering him.
Jennifer Pitts Bradford

Dayton, OH

#6 May 1, 2010
Wow, you are as defensive as his secretary was when he started all this. Again, I am NOT a lawyer. Please contact me at [email protected] and I will supply you with the evidence and the Rules of the State of Tn that back up that evidence. My "rants" do nothing but take time. Time that I can never get back, I will get nothing out of this. My objective is to let the truth be known. As for defamation, Randy York knows the truth. That is why you are defending him and not the justice system. Voting for York is not necessary, he is in. As for free speech that is my right. Sue me. Public forum means just that.
hahaha

Crossville, TN

#7 May 1, 2010
if he really "eras[ed]$34,800.00 in
arrears"... then i would definitely want him as my lawyer/DA. Apparently he know his stuff.
nope

Hutchinson, MN

#8 May 2, 2010
Jennifer Pitts Bradford wrote:
Wow, you are as defensive as his secretary was when he started all this. Again, I am NOT a lawyer. Please contact me at [email protected] and I will supply you with the evidence and the Rules of the State of Tn that back up that evidence. My "rants" do nothing but take time. Time that I can never get back, I will get nothing out of this. My objective is to let the truth be known. As for defamation, Randy York knows the truth. That is why you are defending him and not the justice system. Voting for York is not necessary, he is in. As for free speech that is my right. Sue me. Public forum means just that.
This is a PRIVATE forum, the public is entitled to it's uses, therefore free speech does NOT apply here. I see at least one statement made by you that can be proven defamation. Even if you was allowed free speech, that free speech doesn't allow you to defame another person. So sue you? Well, esp. him being a dag, he might just do that. Way to go genius. How is it that people are not logical enough that they defame a dag online? lol.
Jennifer Bradford

Dayton, OH

#9 May 2, 2010
It is not defamation if it is true. BTW have you ever heard of grammer/spell check?
hahaha

Herndon, VA

#10 May 3, 2010
Jennifer Bradford wrote:
It is not defamation if it is true. BTW have you ever heard of grammer/spell check?
LMAO! I read their statements, and not ONE thing is misspelled. Plus their GRAMMAR is in order. Before you start telling people to check there spelling and GRAMMAR, I suggest you make sure YOU spell it right. LOL! Using spell and grammar check isn't hard to do, use it next time! Not that bright are you?

Oh and BTW, when you call a DAG out by him/her doing illegal activities when YOU prove it's NOT true, that IS defamation. Here's the thing, YOU said that the DAG was acting illegal by taking on private cases, well fact of the matter is, a DAG CAN take on private cases as long as the cases were initiated BEFORE their appointment. Therefore, YOU showed us that he was working on cases BEFORE his appointment, therefore you are defaming him. Not to mention, malicious intent, true or not true is also reason for lawsuits.

Where's your "free speech" rant? I see you quickly shut up when you were proven an idiot on the issue. Keep on talking .... you are only showing people how clueless you really are ........ Hahaha, grammar/spell check ..... and you couldn't even spell grammar right ....... Man that cracks me up. Thanks for the laugh.
XXX

Crossville, TN

#11 May 3, 2010
Would it be a safe bet to make that this jennifer poster will NOT be giving Mr. York a complimentary vote?
jojo6459

Crossville, TN

#12 May 3, 2010
Go Jennifer!!!!!!!!!!
truth be known

Cookeville, TN

#13 May 3, 2010
Seem to be getting responses from the rodeo crew.

Send your information and complains to,

Gina Lodge Human Services Comissioner

c/o

[email protected] v

If there was any wrong doings she will correct it.

Have a great day!
female

Crossville, TN

#14 May 3, 2010
i would vote for him maybe if he got rid of mckenzie and gore to start with
Jennifer Pitts Bradford

Dayton, OH

#15 May 8, 2010
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I read their statements, and not ONE thing is misspelled. Plus their GRAMMAR is in order. Before you start telling people to check there spelling and GRAMMAR, I suggest you make sure YOU spell it right. LOL! Using spell and grammar check isn't hard to do, use it next time! Not that bright are you?
Oh and BTW, when you call a DAG out by him/her doing illegal activities when YOU prove it's NOT true, that IS defamation. Here's the thing, YOU said that the DAG was acting illegal by taking on private cases, well fact of the matter is, a DAG CAN take on private cases as long as the cases were initiated BEFORE their appointment. Therefore, YOU showed us that he was working on cases BEFORE his appointment, therefore you are defaming him. Not to mention, malicious intent, true or not true is also reason for lawsuits.
Where's your "free speech" rant? I see you quickly shut up when you were proven an idiot on the issue. Keep on talking .... you are only showing people how clueless you really are ........ Hahaha, grammar/spell check ..... and you couldn't even spell grammar right ....... Man that cracks me up. Thanks for the laugh.
TCA 8-7-104 Tenn. Code Ann.§ 23-3-101(2). The Tennessee Supreme Court Rules defines the practice of law for purposes of determining who must pay certain periodic assessments. This definition states:[t]he term,“the practice of law” shall be defined as any service rendered involving legal knowledge or legal advice, whether of representation, counsel or advocacy, in or out of court, rendered in respect to the rights, duties, regulations, liabilities or business relations of one requiring the services. It shall encompass all public and private positions in which the attorney may be called upon to examine the law or pass upon the legal effect of any act, document or law.

It was a child support case. The state of TN has an agency to deal w that, the outcome does not have to be controlled by York. Not only did he represent his private criminal client after becoming DAG, he represented him again after being dismissed by the Court buy Order. Why? Because York iniatated the case a year earlier, violated TITLE V-D by delaying a support hearing and telling his client to reduce his support without an order, filed misleading pleadings and orders to harass an unrepresented citizen and commit fraud upon the Court, then act in an unfair manor to opposing counsel encouraging litigation on a case that had not properly plead for, then set hearing for a that case after being apponred DAG against an unrepresented citizen to illegally reduced the support in order to cover his involvement in the matter. Also, he had a vested interest in keeping his private criminal client happy. Why? Remember, York was appointed to an office that was suddenly vacated. York stated to me that he was given permission to try this case by the BOPR of the Supreme Court, ask him who at the BOPR gave him permission? Who gave him permssion again in January after he was dismissed from the case? I will post transcripts as soon as I have the time.
Jennifer Pitts Bradford

Dayton, OH

#16 May 8, 2010
truth be known wrote:
Seem to be getting responses from the rodeo crew.
Send your information and complains to,
Gina Lodge Human Services Comissioner
c/o
[email protected] v
If there was any wrong doings she will correct it.
Have a great day!
Ty but that route will get you no where. Ms. Lodge has no authority over the DAG office. They trust him to follow the law. The TN DAGC office had no authority over DAG York because he was "appointed". They only have authority over "elected" DAG. The TN BOPR of the Supreme Court has no authourity over DAG York because the evidence was disciovered after the time period for investigation had lapsed even though the litigation he incited is still in progress. It appears that every agency trusts the DAG, the highest office for public defense, to do just that. Follow the law and defend the innocent. York did just the opposite on behalf of my innocent children.
uhmmm

San Antonio, TX

#17 May 9, 2010
Jennifer Pitts Bradford wrote:
<quoted text>
Ty but that route will get you no where. Ms. Lodge has no authority over the DAG office. They trust him to follow the law. The TN DAGC office had no authority over DAG York because he was "appointed". They only have authority over "elected" DAG. The TN BOPR of the Supreme Court has no authourity over DAG York because the evidence was disciovered after the time period for investigation had lapsed even though the litigation he incited is still in progress. It appears that every agency trusts the DAG, the highest office for public defense, to do just that. Follow the law and defend the innocent. York did just the opposite on behalf of my innocent children.
BTW have you ever heard of grammar/spell check?

I guess when you are stumped at what to say, you just make a useless post. However, when you want to post a rant and you misspell, etc., it makes you look like an idiot simply because you tried to call out others for the same things (unsuccessfully). That tells me the mentality that you have, and how false your arguments are. Don't expect people to believe you when you post false information and attack others for something in which you can't do yourself.
Jennifer Pitts Bradford

Dayton, OH

#18 Jun 8, 2010
My arguments are based on legal fact. I point the way to the fact only to be judged by you. I am sorry that you are so unhappy, bitter and angry when someone is simply speaking the truth. Truth that is easily proven if that is what you ae truly interested in. It does not seem to be the case. So sorry for you. I am simply warning the public of potential danger and deceit. I am done with it. Truth cannot be hidden and sin will always find you. I have done my part to warn the people. What they do with it is their own business. Until you are affected personally you will not seek the vaccination. Woe is to him for he alone knows what he has done. May God have mercy upon his soul.
Jennifer Pitts Bradford

Dayton, OH

#19 Jun 8, 2010
truth be known wrote:
Seem to be getting responses from the rodeo crew.
Send your information and complains to,
Gina Lodge Human Services Comissioner
c/o
[email protected] v
If there was any wrong doings she will correct it.
Have a great day!
Tried that, because Randy was acting as DAG that relieved him from accountability of the State agency, the DAG conference only monitors "elected" officials and Randy was "appointed" at the time. Two attorneys later, it was discovered that Randy served me. an unrepresented citizen, with an appearance without a proper "PETITION or MOTION". By then it was past the time line for the BOPR to deal with him. He is a proficient liar and manipulator who has no problem manipulating the system and financially harming innocent children. He also has very little respect for the law and THE COURT. I have learned a little bit and the next time I deal w/Randy I will immediately request a jury trial and take a recorder to Court with me. NEVER go into a Court room without one, not even the Judge is safe from his motives. God help us all. REQUEST THAT ALL COURT ROOMS HAVE VIDEO/RECORDERS installed and that each room has the Bill of Rights in view. Every citizen deserves justice, not just the represented.
Jennifer Pitts Bradford

Dayton, OH

#20 Jun 8, 2010
wondering wrote:
Well first of all, it's apparent that you aren't a lawyer.
Second of all your web page that YOU created is also false.
1. To correct your ignorant claim first of all, attorney generals CAN practice private law as long as the case was before he/she was elected. If the AG was scheduled, or in the middle of a case before their appointment, then they can practice privately for themselves. Therefore, your argument of not being able for him to practice law privately through your own statements on that site is invalid. Not to mention, simply reading that out of your rant showed me how clueless you actually are.
2. Pleading does NOT have to take place. Therefore NOT illegal.
3. See post 2.
4. Prove it.
5. I haven't seen fraud other than your Google based rants.
6. See post 1.
I don't have a clue who he is, but through your lack of research really shows me that you are ignorant to the REAL situation of law. Come see us when you have a better understanding of the law. I can sit here and depict every false claim you have, but I just don't have that kind of time.
To put it plain and simple for you; you have a rant, you are mad, and you want something done. But going about it with false information is really foolish.
Some STRONG words of advice .... Don't be defaming a DA on the internet. Truth or not, you can still be held liable. You do NOT have free speech on this website. Opinions is one thing, but assertions are another. Therefore since one assertion can be proven invalid, I suggest you quit while you are ahead.
DAG York stated that someone at the BOPR gave him permission to try this case, if so the who?

It was a child support case, not a murder trial. Refer it to the State agency. Unless you told your client to stop paying the ORDERED suppoer a year earlier and mediacl support several years earlier.

If York did have permission, then did he disclose that he was trying a case against an unrepresented, financially disadvantaged, cirizen with out a Petition or Motion?

Yes, every citizen has the right to be informed of the relief sought and why. A PETITION or MOTION MUST be before the Court before a case can be heard. York filed misleading and confusing pleadings in order to confuse and harass an innocen unrepresented citizen and commit fraud upon the Court.

York has done many things to me and my children up to this point. I have never questioned his authority because I TRUSTED HIM. Now I know what he is capable of. I have seen it and I am not alone.

He may be a good man to many people buy I know what he has done to my children. Do you really think I would speak publicly like this if I was not speaking the truth? He is a man to be feared. I have gone face to face with him and anything he can do to me cannot compare to what he has already done.

Soon this will be over. I pray every day for the nightmare to end. It has already taken up more time than I have to spare. If it were not for my children I would have given up a long time ago.

The system is broken. It needs to be fixed. The focus for helping people and protecting the innocent has been traded in for pride and prosperity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wondering 56 min Long dick mcgee 1
The sunken in skeleton meth face - the official... 1 hr John 22
daniel farley 1 hr exs 3
cumberland Good Samaritans (Oct '09) 1 hr concerned 53
girl at mega bites 2 hr damrocks 10
How could ANYONE have s*x with someone who has ... 5 hr Bob 15
Married WOMEN who have slept around with 20 dif... 5 hr Bob 38

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages