Tattoos on Women's lower back

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
oh yes

Charlotte, NC

#1 Jun 25, 2011
Nothing is more classy than the "[email protected] Stamp" tattoo on women's lower back. Real classy.

Since: Mar 10

Crossville, TN

#2 Jun 25, 2011
i think its sexy as hell. of course that depends on what exactly the tattoo is and who is wearing it. i dont really want to see a picture of moby dick on shamu's back lol

“This One Goes To 666 ”

Since: May 11

Victoria, British Columbia

#3 Jun 26, 2011
oh yes wrote:
Nothing is more classy than the "[email protected] Stamp" tattoo on women's lower back. Real classy.
I agree. I also think ALL tats are for insecure tools.
Irving

Cornersville, TN

#4 Jun 26, 2011
Tattoos instantly label a person as lower class.

Only a mental cripple would get a tattoo or think they're attractive.

“This One Goes To 666 ”

#5 Jun 26, 2011
Irving wrote:
Tattoos instantly label a person as lower class.
Only a mental cripple would get a tattoo or think they're attractive.
Let us cherish this moment a mutual agreement... Oh screw it... I like arguing with you better. Tats are so damn sexy I want to eat them off their bodies! Woo hoo!
Irving

Cornersville, TN

#6 Jun 26, 2011
Jen Adair wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us cherish this moment a mutual agreement... Oh screw it... I like arguing with you better. Tats are so damn sexy I want to eat them off their bodies! Woo hoo!
And you know what gives me an erection that borders on criminal? Those holes in their ear lobes that you can drive a dump truck through.

YEAH, baby!!!!
OMG

Crossville, TN

#7 Jun 26, 2011
Jen and Irving in agreement on something, I feel confident we have seen the beginning of TEOTWAWKI!

Florydyan

“Just call me Sonny”

Since: Dec 10

Port St. Lucie, FL.

#8 Jun 26, 2011
Jen Adair wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard of a guy who had the words "I love you" tatooed on his penis.

His girlfriend complained that he was always bossing her around and now he wanted to put words in her mouth too!

“This One Goes To 666 ”

#9 Jun 26, 2011
Florydyan wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard of a guy who had the words "I love you" tatooed on his penis.
His girlfriend complained that he was always bossing her around and now he wanted to put words in her mouth too!
She deserves to be gagged.
whatever

United States

#10 Jun 26, 2011
sounds to me like someone's just jealous over a chick that has one. lol i find them to be sexy myself. that is if their man is the only one seeing it. i have to agree that it looks trashy and nasty when chicks have them and theyll wear their pants extremely low or tie their shirt up in the back to show it off. it makes it obvious that they're desperate for attention and nothing is more un-sexy to me than a desperate girl pulling every trick she can to get noticed for a second. aside from that, fyi, just cause someone (guy or chick) has tats doesn't always mean they're trash and all the things you've said. there are a lot of people, working professionals that bring home more than any of us that have them. only thing is they don't go around in daisy dukes and wife beaters showing them off. i know for a fact of several people working at the hospital that does. people that you would never in a million years have guessed. there are even a few doctors that do. a lot of firefighters, police officers, paramedics, etc do as well. so maybe before you come on here throwing everyone that has tattoos into that category, you might want to consider that it's possible that someone that has saved your life, the life of a loved one or could do so in a future falls into the group of people you all are on here making fun of and putting down.
Irving

Cornersville, TN

#11 Jun 26, 2011
whatever wrote:
sounds to me like someone's just jealous over a chick that has one. lol i find them to be sexy myself. that is if their man is the only one seeing it. i have to agree that it looks trashy and nasty when chicks have them and theyll wear their pants extremely low or tie their shirt up in the back to show it off. it makes it obvious that they're desperate for attention and nothing is more un-sexy to me than a desperate girl pulling every trick she can to get noticed for a second. aside from that, fyi, just cause someone (guy or chick) has tats doesn't always mean they're trash and all the things you've said. there are a lot of people, working professionals that bring home more than any of us that have them. only thing is they don't go around in daisy dukes and wife beaters showing them off. i know for a fact of several people working at the hospital that does. people that you would never in a million years have guessed. there are even a few doctors that do. a lot of firefighters, police officers, paramedics, etc do as well. so maybe before you come on here throwing everyone that has tattoos into that category, you might want to consider that it's possible that someone that has saved your life, the life of a loved one or could do so in a future falls into the group of people you all are on here making fun of and putting down.
They're a lower form of life, whether they wear a tie or a stethoscope around their neck. They're cultists and faddists who are desperate to fit in, which is exactly what GLAAD and NAMBLA looks for in a person.
Interesting

Crossville, TN

#12 Jun 26, 2011
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
They're a lower form of life, whether they wear a tie or a stethoscope around their neck. They're cultists and faddists who are desperate to fit in, which is exactly what GLAAD and NAMBLA looks for in a person.
I don't know about that. It would seem that in the light of a large part of societies unwillingness to accept tattoos that tattoos would be far more of a sign of non-conformance or a lack of desire to be the same as everyone else.

I know many intelligent, successful, well adjusted individuals who have tattoos. Just as I know many dumb, unsuccessful, nut jobs who are un-inked. People tend to be just people regardless of what group other people want to put them into.
Irving

Cornersville, TN

#13 Jun 26, 2011
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about that. It would seem that in the light of a large part of societies unwillingness to accept tattoos that tattoos would be far more of a sign of non-conformance or a lack of desire to be the same as everyone else.
I remember a guy I worked with who had an ear-ring.(How do you spell that anyway?) Well, it made him look like a goober smoocher. I asked him why he had one and he said some childish tripe about "making a statement".

How the hell can a drone make a statement???
mrs potter

Fairview, TN

#14 Jun 26, 2011
I guess Crossville Topix has the authoritative on what's classy and what's not...I knew I was living in the wrong town
Why

Belton, SC

#15 Jun 26, 2011
Ha, ha, ha, ha

If someone puts on here anything, anything at all, there is always the one person who swoops in and puts "Sounds like someone is just jealous because....FILL IN THE BLANK"

Ha, ha, ha, ha

I guess there's nooooo way it could be that the person put the post because they simply find lower back tattoos on women as trashy.

nooooooo it has to be "Sounds like someone is jealous because someone who has a tattoo is getting all the attention.

Pathetic.

Tattoos on the lower backs of wome (the ones they call tr amp stamps) make women look trashy. They made them look trashy in 1997. They made them look trashy in 2001. They made them look trashy in 2008. And they make them look trashy now. Most people think they look trashy, get over it.

“This One Goes To 666 ”

#16 Jun 26, 2011
mrs potter wrote:
I guess Crossville Topix has the authoritative on what's classy and what's not...I knew I was living in the wrong town
Leave... Take your tramp stamps with ya.
mrs potter

Fairview, TN

#17 Jun 26, 2011
I don't live in Crossville, Jen. I was insinuating that I should live there. Sarcasm. Nice screen name by the way. I have a tramp stamp, and I hate it. Not because, it makes me "look like trash", but because I picked it out of a flash book. I have close to three grand worth of art,which is what it is, on my body. I get looked at, and I recieve very NEGATIVE attention, mostly from soccer moms. It was my choice to tattoo my body. It has nothing to do with needing attention, my self esteem level is at an all time high. I simply like the form of art. It would be the same as you putting a poster of your favorite Backstreet Boy on your wall or wearing a tee shirt with your favorite D&D character. I have no issue with the fact that you sit at home in your mom's basement and bash people online because of personal choices. If I wanted to fit in and be accepted, I would have bought stock in Abecrombie and Hollister. We all conform, in one way or another. Whether it be through the music we listen to, the way we dress, the books we read, or the ideals we follow. Just an fyi, reputable tattoo artist make more in one hour than you make in a year blogging in your mom's basement. This is a pointless argument because tattoos are like politics and religion. People have their mind made up, and you're not going to change it.

“This One Goes To 666 ”

#18 Jun 26, 2011
Somebody get me outta this basement!... Help ... Oh hello PS3... Let us play F3AR and forget about these hillbillies until such time as I decide to taunt them again.
mrs potter

Fairview, TN

#19 Jun 26, 2011
Case in point
Irving

Cornersville, TN

#20 Jun 26, 2011
mrs potter wrote:
I have no issue with the fact that you sit at home in your mom's basement and bash people online because of personal choices.
I can't believe that you didn't spend three grand on a book of original barbs.

*snicker*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BREAKING NEWS: Libs & Democrats announce they ... 9 min Wiley 7
Will the eclipse confuse Crab Orchard people in... 11 min Wiley 4
Will pillbillies look up at the sun during the ... 12 min Wiley 2
Will Crab Orchard women's legs automatically sp... 47 min Lol 2
Wonder how many heathens in Browntown will burn... 1 hr lmao 1
CCHS football 1 hr Dustbin diamond 13
Recently Single 1 hr Chinn 102

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance