Wreck on 127 N by Corner Market

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

United States

#1 Apr 6, 2011
I heard Erin Wallacevwas in it. Does anyone know who else was involved? I know it was bad. Prayers for the people involved and their families.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 6, 2011
Nicole Morgan was involved too. She was at the ER last I heard. I hope eveyone is ok.
Kindhearted

Crossville, TN

#3 Apr 6, 2011
My husband worked the wreck-said three people were ejected and it was bad.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 6, 2011
Do you know what happened?
just heard

Crossville, TN

#5 Apr 7, 2011
yes erin wallace was in it along with her boyfrind josh and their friend piercin miller...piercin i heard is really bad off he has a broke back and many other thing...they are all in bad shape hope everything is okay and turns out good for them...
GoodOne

Crossville, TN

#6 Apr 7, 2011
Hope everyone is ok!
Aglet

Crossville, TN

#7 Apr 7, 2011
just heard wrote:
yes erin wallace was in it along with her boyfrind josh and their friend piercin miller...piercin i heard is really bad off he has a broke back and many other thing...they are all in bad shape hope everything is okay and turns out good for them...
Oh, I hate to hear that. Pearson was one of my brother's best friends growing up & he was always my favorite. I do hope he's okay. I hope they're ALL okay. Has anyone heard anything else?
Eastwood

Crossville, TN

#8 Apr 7, 2011
I've got a friend who works for the sherriff's dept and I'm going to see what she might know about this.
Kindhearted

Crossville, TN

#9 Apr 7, 2011
One of the cars crossed the yellow line and hit the other-none of the injuries is life threatening.
freind

Crossville, TN

#10 Apr 8, 2011
pearson got the worst of it. its all because the woman that hit them was tryin to find her cell phone if its that damn important why didnt she just pull over that would of been the smart thing to do. horrible cituation thought and prayers go out to all the familys
meg

Crossville, TN

#11 Apr 8, 2011
Wear your seat belts!
freind

Crossville, TN

#12 Apr 8, 2011
they where warin there seat belts
Hmmmm

Crossville, TN

#13 Apr 8, 2011
freind wrote:
pearson got the worst of it. its all because the woman that hit them was tryin to find her cell phone if its that damn important why didnt she just pull over that would of been the smart thing to do. horrible cituation thought and prayers go out to all the familys
I am not saying it's okay to mess with your phone while driving but ever single one of us have done it, even YOU (if you have a phone). Get off your high horse and quit being so judgmental, it was an ACCIDENT. I am sure this lady feels terrible about a bad decision that we have ALL made at one time or another.
Hmmmm

Crossville, TN

#14 Apr 8, 2011
should be *every* single one of us.
meg

Crossville, TN

#15 Apr 9, 2011
Someone said they were ejected, hard for that to happened if they had on their seat belts. I hope they will all be okay.
Carlos

Oakdale, TN

#16 Apr 9, 2011
Yes, Pearson has 4 broken ribs, a dislocated shoulder, chipped bone in his shoulder, and they had to remove his ruptured spleen.

I sure hope he heals up ok!

I heard the same story about the call phone causing this terrible accident. The girl who caused it wasn't even hurt from what I was told.
Kel Lee

Crossville, TN

#17 Apr 10, 2011
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not saying it's okay to mess with your phone while driving but ever single one of us have done it, even YOU (if you have a phone). Get off your high horse and quit being so judgmental, it was an ACCIDENT. I am sure this lady feels terrible about a bad decision that we have ALL made at one time or another.
If it is true and she was looking for her cell phone,I am sure she feels terrible. BUT she still made that decision to look for that phone, and cause an accident. She should be held accountable. Poor decisions kill people everyday, and if someone kills someone I love because they were messing with a cell phone or anything else. I am going to hold them accountable. It is their fault regardless if it was intentional or not.
Hmmmm

Crossville, TN

#18 Apr 10, 2011
Kel Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is true and she was looking for her cell phone,I am sure she feels terrible. BUT she still made that decision to look for that phone, and cause an accident. She should be held accountable. Poor decisions kill people everyday, and if someone kills someone I love because they were messing with a cell phone or anything else. I am going to hold them accountable. It is their fault regardless if it was intentional or not.
It wasn't like she was drinking and driving, GEEZZ. It was a car ACCIDENT. If she was reaching for her purse would you feel differently? It was an accident, I am sure you've never made a minor mistake that had huge consequences. Yes, lets through a woman in jail for reaching for a cell phone while a DUI offender can have 4,5, 6 offenses before any real action is taken. Get off you high horse already people... you make me sick.
Blazer

Crossville, TN

#19 Apr 11, 2011
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't like she was drinking and driving, GEEZZ. It was a car ACCIDENT. If she was reaching for her purse would you feel differently? It was an accident, I am sure you've never made a minor mistake that had huge consequences. Yes, lets through a woman in jail for reaching for a cell phone while a DUI offender can have 4,5, 6 offenses before any real action is taken. Get off you high horse already people... you make me sick.

NO I wouldn't feel differently if she were reaching for her purse. I know she didn't do it intentionally. That is why it is called accidents. The person who drinks and drives and hurts or kills someone doesn't do it intentionally either. I cannot help what a judge gives a DUI offender. And I didn't say she should go to jail. I said it was her fault because she allowed herself to be distracted while driving and the end result was someone was a victim of her carelessness. She is still at fault and caused the accident by USING POOR JUDGEMENT allowing something to distract her from watching the road. So if someone kills someone you love because they are distracted doing something else while driving, that is okay cause they didn't mean it? Keep your eyes on the road people.... not on your phone, purse, hamburger or whatever.
Bubb

Smartt, TN

#20 Apr 11, 2011
To Hmmmm
yes we have all done it but still does not make it ok. I am sure she feels bad, but its still her fault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oj Rollins Ac 18 min Big Boy 1
Gastroparesis 21 min Betts 1
Crossville relationships 1 hr lowlife 17
asa kemmer 1 hr a girl in town 1
Allison Thurman and Adam Miracle 2 hr KRA 7
Devan whinningham 2 hr Soso 11
hazel Hubbard 5 hr meme 9

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance