First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Crazy

Crossville, TN

#1 Jan 5, 2012
I LOVE this group!!!!

Just sayin'

They have gotten meaner with the rules and hopefully it will get rid of the drama people on it. Its a good place to sell and buy stuff. You gotta be real quick on the good stuff, though. I see women with it on their cell phones all day and they jump on the good stuff.

Love it though!! I am totally addicted to it.
Cattie

Crossville, TN

#2 Jan 5, 2012
Is it hard to do it it seems kinda hard Iv seen some of the stuff and looks good buit i didnt understand all that bump stuff
Bob

Crossville, TN

#3 Jan 5, 2012
Do they swap wives?
Grease Monkey

Jamestown, TN

#4 Jan 6, 2012
which radio station does it come on and what time?
Gr8place

Crossville, TN

#5 Jan 6, 2012
It is a facebook group. You can search for it on your facebook account.
there are over 2300 people on there now.
crossville

Crossville, TN

#6 Jan 6, 2012
why not just use golsn.com i'm sure it has more traffic
notthatgreat

Crossville, TN

#7 Jan 6, 2012
It seriously needs to be more organized. I see the same shit day after day. The rules are a bunch of bullshit I know for a fact they banned 2 or 3 girls over telling someone it was illegal to sell a drop down crib but then let people bump their post all day and don't get banned just get warnings. People will sell to there friends instead of first come first serve and the extreme coupon people on there get there shit illegally and put down the girls that do it the legit way. Some of Beckys "favorites" are the girls causing the most drama behind her back and now there is a new admin who had to create a "fake facebook" just to run the site and none of us know who she is? Are you kidding me these are ladies selling purses and bras I really don't think you need to "protect" yourself against them. I use to love this group but its just turned in to garbage it may have over 2300 members but its the same handfull of people posting everyday!
diffview

Crossville, TN

#8 Jan 6, 2012
'notthatgreat'...i have to disagree with you. I know Becky and she has not banned anyone over the drop downcrib. She tryed to let them post it and keep anybody from saying anything bad. But no one got banned for it.
I know she doesnt have favorites either. Please stop saying bad things about her. She started the group and is trying to make it fair and fun. She cant help the people who cause drama. She got more help because she cant do it alone anymore.
I for one am very glad for the site. I was able to get presents for my kids for christmas and I know others who would be hurting real bad if she didnt have it.
Dont make it sound bad. It is really not.
if you dont like what is listed then dont look.
The newer stuff gets sold fast and you just dont see it.
Please dont talk bad about Becky or the helpers for her. Its not a bad place and i hope they can calm some of the drama.
If you want to know who Becky has banned, just ask her. She will probably tell you who and why. I dont see her doing anything wrong unless she is pushed too much. She is the nicest lady I know on there.
Sorry you feel the way you do. But I dont
Angel

Cookeville, TN

#9 Jan 6, 2012
It's a great site helps alot of people buyer's and sellers
Addy

Crossville, TN

#10 Jan 6, 2012
NO ONE HAS BEEN BANNED- Hi everyone I am the new Admin. Becky will have nothing to do with the page as of Sunday! We are unknown people that just watch the page now just so our names don't end up on slime sites like this for people to put us down. I wish the page was more organized but as adults everyone should be able to follow the rules. Get over the whole crib thing people need to just do their research on that subject. There are no favorites- I don't care who it is if they break the rule that is it and I will start banning people. But come on it is a free site started by a local women- everyone can enjoy it and if you don't then don't join and the leave group button is always avaliable. THANKS TO ALL THE LOVERS!
my view

Jamestown, TN

#11 Jan 7, 2012
@Addy...it's allowed, not aloud. just saying

And your recent "No Drama" post. Does that mean everyone? Because last night someone got really peed off, and posted a rant the size of a novel on another page, cuz she didn't get a pair of shoes, and the person gave her the slip. Well maybe now she knows how it feels. There are a lot of ppl treated like they are invisible on there. And there are favorites...who are you kidding? ha

Some need to practice what they preach!
Ifyousayso

Crossville, TN

#12 Jan 7, 2012
Addy wrote:
NO ONE HAS BEEN BANNED- Hi everyone I am the new Admin. Becky will have nothing to do with the page as of Sunday! We are unknown people that just watch the page now just so our names don't end up on slime sites like this for people to put us down. I wish the page was more organized but as adults everyone should be able to follow the rules. Get over the whole crib thing people need to just do their research on that subject. There are no favorites- I don't care who it is if they break the rule that is it and I will start banning people. But come on it is a free site started by a local women- everyone can enjoy it and if you don't then don't join and the leave group button is always avaliable. THANKS TO ALL THE LOVERS!
Actually honey someone was banned. I am very close to the girl and she did get banned for simply telling someone that selling drop side cribs is illegal, and it is, but she was later added back to the group after Becky pretty much told her that it was only her opinion that mattered.

You're posts on the Swap & Shop as well as on here are horribly put together and you sound like a tween arguing with her parents, "It's my way or no way and that's that!" Nobody is allowed to have an opinion except you.

If you want to be a good admin stay in the shadows and do the admin job. You make posts daily about rules, regulations, etc. Sweetie, it's a group for a small town on Facebook to sell their used clothes you're not any more important then the next so quit with, "thanks to the lovers" or the "my way or the highway" bullshit because between that and you're lack of grammar you're coming off as a huge idiot.

JUST SAYIN.

Oh and ya know it's sad that you came in with a fake name so you would not end up on "slime sites" like this. If you did not give people anything bad to say about you then there would be no reason for you to be on here and you sure did find this topic awfully quick for someone who don't visit these "slime sites" very often.
Yes Mam

Crossville, TN

#13 Jan 8, 2012
Ifyousayso wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually honey someone was banned. I am very close to the girl and she did get banned for simply telling someone that selling drop side cribs is illegal, and it is, but she was later added back to the group after Becky pretty much told her that it was only her opinion that mattered.
You're posts on the Swap & Shop as well as on here are horribly put together and you sound like a tween arguing with her parents, "It's my way or no way and that's that!" Nobody is allowed to have an opinion except you.
If you want to be a good admin stay in the shadows and do the admin job. You make posts daily about rules, regulations, etc. Sweetie, it's a group for a small town on Facebook to sell their used clothes you're not any more important then the next so quit with, "thanks to the lovers" or the "my way or the highway" bullshit because between that and you're lack of grammar you're coming off as a huge idiot.
JUST SAYIN.
Oh and ya know it's sad that you came in with a fake name so you would not end up on "slime sites" like this. If you did not give people anything bad to say about you then there would be no reason for you to be on here and you sure did find this topic awfully quick for someone who don't visit these "slime sites" very often.
I think Im In LOVE!!!*lol
info

Crossville, TN

#14 Jan 9, 2012
I agree that the the girl on here saying she is an extreme couponier.Should be looked into she is not doing it the legit way.People needing a quick buck do shady things. Dollar General should be watching there empoyee's better they are ripping the store off!!Surpise Dollar General has not caught on yet. Maybe there mangers are shady too. So while you are shopping on Cumberland County swap and shop watch for these very shady girls Shasta N and Rebecca D. Dont know why people have to be so dishonest!!!!!!someday something will come back to these girls. Illigal habits do get caught may not be right away but these girls will pay the price!!!
Get over your self

Crossville, TN

#15 Jan 9, 2012
Dint hate on someone because they r making cash and ur not a quick buck really wow it's not like they r selling Oreo balls over priced or anything like that lmao
swap n shopper

Cookeville, TN

#16 Jan 9, 2012
guess what - if you dont like the page, then GET OFF IT AND DELETED YOURSELF FROM BEING A MEMBER- WITH OVER 2,000 PLUS PPL - WE'RE REALLY NOT HURTING TO SEE YOU LEAVE. and so what if there are regulars who post or buy - thats what the page is designed for. Go get a life and stop complaining - we sold a few items last month when my husband was out of work for a week and it helped up make some of our bill payments with a couple extra hundred bucks in pocket. Unless you know they were stealing instead of couponing then shut up. It seems like a real nice life you must lead to get on facebook, scroll the page all day, then come here and bitch behind your fake name for an hour of your time ...delete urself from the page, get a life, and move on - no one cares - you are a drama starter and u love it and feed off of it -
wow some people

Crossville, TN

#17 Jan 9, 2012
thats so funny owell shows who is jealous and who is not and who can handle it and who cant!!! dont hate just cuz u cant do it!!!
wow some people

Crossville, TN

#18 Jan 9, 2012
obtw did u no slandering peoples name is illegal and you can get sued for it,golly geez hope noon finds out who u r!!!!
jonathan

Crossville, TN

#19 Jan 9, 2012
Get over your self wrote:
Dint hate on someone because they r making cash and ur not a quick buck really wow it's not like they r selling Oreo balls over priced or anything like that lmao
i dont no who u r but dont put the girl that made the oreo balls down those and the pb balls were amazing and worth every penny. if u knew how to make them you would know she was not charging hardly shit for them after supplies and i know others agree with me i met up with her twice and people were swarmin so go choke on an oreo ball and quit puttin that girl down.
hey

Crossville, TN

#20 Jan 9, 2012
i hope all those girls that are selling food know that it's illegal to make and sell food without a permit from the state!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot Men 13 min Dominique 2
Ashley Ehlmann (May '10) 15 min Mary Jane 73
want to go to megabytes New Years Eve party? 17 min Mega Moo 3
Where's the party at? 21 min Yum Yum 3
Bad lay 1 hr Not Lee Norris 19
Cchs girls basketball coach 1 hr Panther Parent 22
City of Crossville buy-out 1 hr Man Up 2
Crossville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web