rental houses or apartments around th...

rental houses or apartments around the area?

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kat

Sevierville, TN

#1 Jan 31, 2013
I am new to the area & looking for a decent, PET FRIENDLY place to rent. I don't care if its an apartment or a house or someone's guest house or whatever. Where are the best places to look around here for that? I've tried online but nearly everything I can find is apartment complexes in Knox & Nash. Nearly none of them are pet friendly.
Watching You

Crossville, TN

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Not many rental places are pet friendly because they do too much damage.
Kat

Sevierville, TN

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Not really. Pets who are properly raised know what is acceptable for chewing, scratching etc. Besides that's why places have pet deposits, to cover any damages.
PJR

Crossville, TN

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Go to th web site localsalesnetwork.com or lsn.com go to realestate and then go to rentals and room mates there are alot of places there in crossville
Shiitake

Mcminnville, TN

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Kat wrote:
Not really. Pets who are properly raised know what is acceptable for chewing, scratching etc. Besides that's why places have pet deposits, to cover any damages.
Obviously you are a pet owner and renter. If you were a landlord you would ask yourself why the heck did I let those people move that dog / cat into my place. Pet owners are like smokers. They can not smell their own stink. Pets are destructive intentionally or not. The hair and smell gets into everything. They all have accidents. They all eat something they shouldn't and squirt it out. Even once or twice is enough to require costly remediation. Wait to you have your own place before you get a pet.
landlord

Crossville, TN

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Kat what kinda pet do you have? I do allow pets on some occasions. "shitake" everyone shouldnt have to pay for the bad renter. if taken care of its ok to have pets. I agree they can cause damage and it just all depends on the animal and howits cared for.
Kat

Chesterfield, SC

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Shiitake- yes I do have pets & it's never been a problem before. Just because you don't like animals doesn't mean other people can't enjoy having them.

Landlord : I have 2 dogs one is a Pomeranian (7lbs) & the other is a medium (50lb) husky. They both are crate trained & would be in their crates when I am at work & unable to supervise them. They are both potty trained & well behaved, altho the Pom will sometimes bark at doorbells & strangers (we're working on that since he is only 1yr old.)
I don't mind paying pet deposits or even monthly "pet rent" as long as it is reasonable.

Manager

Knoxville, TN

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Contact the country club apts in Tansi just outside of CROSSVILLE , they have a one bedroom that allow dog and cats, rent is 450 and deposit is 250 let me know if you need aphone number.
Slappy Mc Douche Sexx

Mcminnville, TN

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Kat wrote:
Shiitake- yes I do have pets & it's never been a problem before. Just because you don't like animals doesn't mean other people can't enjoy having them.
Landlord : I have 2 dogs one is a Pomeranian (7lbs) & the other is a medium (50lb) husky. They both are crate trained & would be in their crates when I am at work & unable to supervise them. They are both potty trained & well behaved, altho the Pom will sometimes bark at doorbells & strangers (we're working on that since he is only 1yr old.)
I don't mind paying pet deposits or even monthly "pet rent" as long as it is reasonable.
I love animals. I just don't like people who believe THEIR animals don't stink, bark, pee, puke, or poop. All tenants claim to be perfect. Does not take long to realize your dog is not worth me paying to clean up after.
landlord

Crossville, TN

#10 Feb 1, 2013
Slappy Mc Douche Sexx you are a douche bag!! The only things the dogs do that you dont is bark and it seems you are good at running your mouth!! I wouldnt want to rent from you period. As far as stinking at least a dog can be washed and not stink and you have a stinky attitude!!
Kat

Charlotte, NC

#11 Feb 2, 2013
Manager: Thanks I'll give them a call.

Slappy Mc Douche Sexx: Humans have all the same problems you listed for pets. As humans we manage those things in ourselves & pet owners should always do the same for their pets. And in my opinion at no point should the landlord end up paying or dealing with messes from a tenants pets. That is what deposits are for & I would imagine most contracts would have stipulations about who pays for damages/repairs & I would think that would/should be the tenant.
foolinlove

Mcminnville, TN

#12 Feb 2, 2013
Little rentals are pet friendly and really nice.
what

Maxton, NC

#13 Feb 2, 2013
foolinlove wrote:
Little rentals are pet friendly and really nice.
What's 'little rentals'?
foolinlove

Mcminnville, TN

#14 Feb 2, 2013
Houses behind cchs
what

Crossville, TN

#15 Feb 2, 2013
Who owns them?
foolinlove

Mcminnville, TN

#16 Feb 3, 2013
I am not sure but they are 790 for a three bedroom house and that includes your electric and water. They also have two bedrooms which I think are 760, just gotta grab an application from infront of the development and it has the numbers on it.
just me

United States

#17 Feb 14, 2013
landlord wrote:
Kat what kinda pet do you have? I do allow pets on some occasions. "shitake" everyone shouldnt have to pay for the bad renter. if taken care of its ok to have pets. I agree they can cause damage and it just all depends on the animal and howits cared for.
what kind of place do u have foe rent
Mover

Columbia, SC

#18 Feb 14, 2013
My house will be available in march. It's two bedroom tho. Big yard and pet friendly
mips

Columbia, TN

#19 Feb 14, 2013
I think Gwin Realty has alot of rentals
Alice

Crossville, TN

#20 Feb 15, 2013
"Mover" where is your house located and how much zi know someone that would make a really goood renter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wrecker rates Cumberland county 1 hr Oleblueeyes 2
Waiting on You 1 hr Eight Ball 5
McDonald's looks like a prison yard now 2 hr Stucco 20
Absolute Heating Oj 4 hr Big Boy 1
Spirit broadband internet? (Mar '10) 4 hr Former Customer 88
Pandora 5 hr ky guy 1
Cliff Rains At wyndhams 6 hr Mailman 56

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance