Married Men

Posted in the Crossville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Singlelady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Why are they so sneaky? If you want to fool around then get a divorce.
One too many

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Agree with you on that get it before you go sneaking and fooling around!!! Men ain't the only sneaky ones though , thats why I'm single now.
Resident Evil

Enterprise, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Been married 20 years. I'm not sneaky, nor do I fool around. Maybe you should pick better men.
meh

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 11, 2012
 
Let's see, I'm 40 have been with my wife over 15 years and married 14, never cheated and the only sneaking ha sbeen for surprises for her (gifts and stuff.. the usual things... and tricks like our first Christmas together I ha dher convinced I didn't believe in it or celebrate it, but when she wnet out to visit with her mom one day, decorate dthe apartment w eha dthen, put up the tree, and presents under it before she came home.)... also when dating I have never cheated on girlfriend... mazingly enough. If I didn't feel anything for them but freindship or etc.. I would talk to them about it and we'd split up.. except for one, I have remaine dfriends with all my exes.
Now that fact does bother my wife, but I have not hidden it or been sneaky about it. It's usually via facebook and my wife has access to all my email accounts, facebook, cell phone, and etc. My wife and I are completely different in one aspect... she is very jealous and I am not.. never have been even when having my heart broken... because it's a wasted emotion to me... and it may also be because I don't cheat and never have.
Now she has... and it caused us problems until we decided to work through it.. then something really bad happene dto her which lead to the discovery the entire time we were supposeldy working on us, she was still cheating. This was a trying atime because the ba dthing required support for her from people she loved and who lovef her.. emotional, mantal, and physical (for safety reasons, not sex) and because of this event I discovere dthe pats two months ha d been a lie and hated her for it. The event she even trie dblaming on me, but was actually cause dby her cheating, if she wasn't doing it she would not have been where she was when it happened at the time it happened... instead 4 hours earlier she would have been home.
Note, the event was a rape and robbery on her way home around 4am and laste duntil after 5am... she got usually got off work at midnight, but, becaus eit was slow actually left at 8pm and spent the time with her boyfriend... she was targetted stopping at a gas station/convenience store on her way home.. followed and they shot her car up, force dher off the road less then 10 minutes from our home and did what they did.... She calle dme around 5 am and I told her to go ahead and come on and I'd call the police..everything came out during the interviews and visit to the nearest rape crisis center where they do the rape kit and etc... which included gathering DNA evidence where she ha dto admit she had sex with "him" that evening and the few before... so he could be tested and ruled out.
Now, even though I did not have to.. I ha d severe groiunds for divorce and would keep my child.. I manne dup to support her through this, even allowing contact with her boyfriend for his support.. I wa sinitially blamed because if i hadn't interfered with her relationship she wouldnot have ha dto sneak around and etc... basically she would have staye dthe complete night and not come home until 8ish... or woukld have been living with him at his mom's.
The bastard dippe don her two weeks later... the suppose dne wlove of her life and etc... the rapists took all her Id and such and closing her accounts and such... found out all along she ha dbeen paying for everything with this "man",,, car payments and etc... she wans't working now so no flow and she ha dbeen cut from my accounts when I initially discovere dthe cheating and the fact she ha dbeen taking money from them.
What happened? We did work it out eventually.. had another child, she hans't cheate disnce... but that shadow has stayed with us because I can no longer trust her. It's not a jealous thing or me watching... just even a tiny lie sets it off again. She also ha dto sign what I call a post-nup because of it.. which is legal because of the evidence on record during the investigation.. More...
meh

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

.. and we have perosnal agreements which she did try and break when we move dhere to get away from where wht happened had happened after I retired from the military (20+ years) and had an immediate job offered neraby and family here (I do not work in Crossville nor Cumberland County, live here... we did live near Bragg back when. I have kin, mainly in-laws here who are also ex military so my wife feels safer). Those agreements she tried breaking while we stayed with relatives and trie dgaining their sympathy because we kept the personal issue quiet, but now they know as doe sher family and the consesus amoing both sides is, rape or not... I should have divorced her.
She is a drama queen of sorts and with an audience or thinking she can gain sympathy will play off of it, but in this case where we have police reports and files verifying everything and his and her own admission.. she's basically caught in a corner for family sympathy which also leans towards it was karma and divine punishment... I just out it a sbeing in the wrong time t the wrong the place so the guys ha dthe opportunity and did it. Pretty young woman flashing money from tips when making purchases in a skimpy outfit (short shorts and sheer tank, no not a Hooters a girl, just w elive din a very hot place then and that wa show she dressed, still no excuse for what was done, her actual uniform for where she worked was a tux... because she was a server at a high end clun restaraunt... paid over $14 an hour, gratuities always include din check, plus the customers handed them cash gratuities also).
Our relationship is still stressed via the whole trust issue... when w etalke dafter it happened and things were settling in, I pointed out the facts, she has lied for 6 months when i discovered what wa shappening the first time..we talke ddivorce she didn't like the terms I would settle for... then we decide dto work on us.. during the entir etime she still cheated... got raped on her way home from being with him... and then tried blaming me. I stuck around to help her when he left her.. and she was told then I no longer truste dher period because of too many lies and things even then did not add up about some things.
I gave her a chance to clear everything up... asked questions.. with tests and reports in hand and she lied when we talked about things I did have evidence for... other lies became aparrent since then.. it make sher angry the lack of trust, but she also understands and understands every little lie brings everything back... so we're at an impass of sorts. The love is there, but she doesn't realise the trust isn't. I don't snoop around her Fb aan dsuch... the lies usually are like normal issues in a marriage, but..you get the picture.
The truly odd twist, she gets mad when I talk to or have a friendship with any female..shy? When people try and decide what a person would do, they do not think like that person.. you know, try and place themselves in the other person's shoes..instead for any given situation theyd ecide the other person's actions on what they themselves would do..why you have those who cheat being extremely jealous and claiming others do, while thos ewho don't seem oblivious to it... until it smacks them in the face like my situation did me.
To this day she can not explain why she did it... our sex life wa sgood, we had a social life, and etc...every sign the guy didn't care about her, wa sonly after her money and body... yet she did it anyway... and admits it was stupid.(Note she has also starte dto believe it was karma and/or divine punishment.. and has admitted other affairs)... She does claim I hav enever forgiven her... and she may be right, but it is more a matter of not forgetting... and the fact she did punish me for it and I was also a double victim for years afterwards... until her counselor pointe dout flatly how stupid she was for it.... So keep that in mind, women are as likely to do what you say men do.

Since: Aug 10

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Its perfectly socially acceptable for women to hate all men and rag on how terrible they are, yet a man in the same situation (with the same "qualifications" to be sexist from a hurtful past) is deplorable and chauvinistic. In my experience I've seen 10 times as many cheating, backstabbing, dishonest women than men. In fact, many of the same women who run around complaining about how much they hate all men tend to be the same ones that are cheating on their significant other.
yep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Smilax wrote:
Its perfectly socially acceptable for women to hate all men and rag on how terrible they are, yet a man in the same situation (with the same "qualifications" to be sexist from a hurtful past) is deplorable and chauvinistic. In my experience I've seen 10 times as many cheating, backstabbing, dishonest women than men. In fact, many of the same women who run around complaining about how much they hate all men tend to be the same ones that are cheating on their significant other.
So true!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

meh wrote:
.. and we have perosnal agreements which she did try and break when we move dhere to get away from where wht happened had happened after I retired from the military (20+ years) and had an immediate job offered neraby and family here (I do not work in Crossville nor Cumberland County, live here... we did live near Bragg back when. I have kin, mainly in-laws here who are also ex military so my wife feels safer). Those agreements she tried breaking while we stayed with relatives and trie dgaining their sympathy because we kept the personal issue quiet, but now they know as doe sher family and the consesus amoing both sides is, rape or not... I should have divorced her.
She is a drama queen of sorts and with an audience or thinking she can gain sympathy will play off of it, but in this case where we have police reports and files verifying everything and his and her own admission.. she's basically caught in a corner for family sympathy which also leans towards it was karma and divine punishment... I just out it a sbeing in the wrong time t the wrong the place so the guys ha dthe opportunity and did it. Pretty young woman flashing money from tips when making purchases in a skimpy outfit (short shorts and sheer tank, no not a Hooters a girl, just w elive din a very hot place then and that wa show she dressed, still no excuse for what was done, her actual uniform for where she worked was a tux... because she was a server at a high end clun restaraunt... paid over $14 an hour, gratuities always include din check, plus the customers handed them cash gratuities also).
Our relationship is still stressed via the whole trust issue... when w etalke dafter it happened and things were settling in, I pointed out the facts, she has lied for 6 months when i discovered what wa shappening the first time..we talke ddivorce she didn't like the terms I would settle for... then we decide dto work on us.. during the entir etime she still cheated... got raped on her way home from being with him... and then tried blaming me. I stuck around to help her when he left her.. and she was told then I no longer truste dher period because of too many lies and things even then did not add up about some things.
I gave her a chance to clear everything up... asked questions.. with tests and reports in hand and she lied when we talked about things I did have evidence for... other lies became aparrent since then.. it make sher angry the lack of trust, but she also understands and understands every little lie brings everything back... so we're at an impass of sorts. The love is there, but she doesn't realise the trust isn't. I don't snoop around her Fb aan dsuch... the lies usually are like normal issues in a marriage, but..you get the picture.
The truly odd twist, she gets mad when I talk to or have a friendship with any female..shy? When people try and decide what a person would do, they do not think like that person.. you know, try and place themselves in the other person's shoes..instead for any given situation theyd ecide the other person's actions on what they themselves would do..why you have those who cheat being extremely jealous and claiming others do, while thos ewho don't seem oblivious to it... until it smacks them in the face like my situation did me.
To this day she can not explain why she did it... our sex life wa sgood, we had a social life, and etc...every sign the guy didn't care about her, wa sonly after her money and body... yet she did it anyway... and admits it was stupid.(Note she has also starte dto believe it was karma and/or divine punishment.. and has admitted other affairs)... She does claim I hav enever forgiven her... and she may be right, but it is more a matter of not forgetting So keep that in mind, women are as likely to do what you say men do.
I would cheat too if I had to listen to you

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

meh wrote:
.. and we have perosnal agreements which she did try and break when we move dhere to get away from where wht happened had happened after I retired from the military (20+ years) and had an immediate job offered neraby and family here (I do not work in Crossville nor Cumberland County, live here... we did live near Bragg back when. I have kin, mainly in-laws here who are also ex military so my wife feels safer). Those agreements she tried breaking while we stayed with relatives and trie dgaining their sympathy because we kept the personal issue quiet, but now they know as doe sher family and the consesus amoing both sides is, rape or not... I should have divorced her.
She is a drama queen of sorts and with an audience or thinking she can gain sympathy will play off of it, but in this case where we have police reports and files verifying everything and his and her own admission.. she's basically caught in a corner for family sympathy which also leans towards it was karma and divine punishment... I just out it a sbeing in the wrong time t the wrong the place so the guys ha dthe opportunity and did it. Pretty young woman flashing money from tips when making purchases in a skimpy outfit (short shorts and sheer tank, no not a Hooters a girl, just w elive din a very hot place then and that wa show she dressed, still no excuse for what was done, her actual uniform for where she worked was a tux... because she was a server at a high end clun restaraunt... paid over $14 an hour, gratuities always include din check, plus the customers handed them cash gratuities also).
Our relationship is still stressed via the whole trust issue... when w etalke dafter it happened and things were settling in, I pointed out the facts, she has lied for 6 months when i discovered what wa shappening the first time..we talke ddivorce she didn't like the terms I would settle for... then we decide dto work on us.. during the entir etime she still cheated... got raped on her way home from being with him... and then tried blaming me. I stuck around to help her when he left her.. and she was told then I no longer truste dher period because of too many lies and things even then did not add up about some things.
I gave her a chance to clear everything up... asked questions.. with tests and reports in hand and she lied when we talked about things I did have evidence for... other lies became aparrent since then.. it make sher angry the lack of trust, but she also understands and understands every little lie brings everything back... so we're at an impass of sorts. The love is there, but she doesn't realise the trust isn't. I don't snoop around her Fb aan dsuch... the lies usually are like normal issues in a marriage, but..you get the picture.
The truly odd twist, she gets mad when I talk to or have a friendship with any female..shy? When people try and decide what a person would do, they do not think like that person.. you know, try and place themselves in the other person's shoes..instead for any given situation theyd ecide the other person's actions on what they themselves would do..why you have those who cheat being extremely jealous and claiming others do, while thos ewho don't seem oblivious to it... until it smacks them in the face like my situation did me.
To this day she can not explain why she did it... our sex life wa sgood, we had a social life, and etc...every sign the guy didn't care about her, wa sonly after her money and body... yet she did it anyway... and admits it was stupid.(Note she has also starte dto believe it was karma and/or divine punishment.. and has admitted other affairs)...
yes, I would cheat on you too if I had to listen to this
hahaha

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Men aren't very sneaky at all. I think if women would pay a little closer attention,(at least in most cases), it's nothing less than obvious when a guy is getting some on the side. Honestly, I think that many women often suspect and may even know of infedelity on the man's part for certain but will do their dangest to convince themselves they are wrong. lol

Women however...sneaky sneaky. I do believe that's why you hear of much more cases where the man has cheated rather than the woman, because when a woman cheats, she covers her tracks and covers them well enough so that no one ever finds out. Whereas with men, considering they think more with the lower head than the upper one, they aren't as careful, cautious and therefore tend to get busted. lol
no periods or commas

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

never trust nothing that can bleed for a week an be able to talk about it
Singlelady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 17, 2012
 
Goodness! I am wore out from reading this.
Hazard

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Speaking of married men, my soon to be ex accidentally forwarded a picture of his little play thing. Of course it doesn't show her face but it appears she is sitting on a toilet with her boobs and belly hanging out.
I wonder where I could post this?
One too many

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Hazard wrote:
Speaking of married men, my soon to be ex accidentally forwarded a picture of his little play thing. Of course it doesn't show her face but it appears she is sitting on a toilet with her boobs and belly hanging out.
I wonder where I could post this?
No way that would be just to low no matter what they did to ya. Don't nothin make that right at all !!
Hazard

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

One too many wrote:
<quoted text> No way that would be just to low no matter what they did to ya. Don't nothin make that right at all !!
Really? She knows he is married. Why not?
One too many

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Hazard wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? She knows he is married. Why not?
Its just wrong in many ways more than I can even think of, my ex put me through pure h*ll and I have pics but would still never do that,would only make ya feel better for too short a time and way I look at it thats just showing you still care about her in some way. Best to do is move on find a good one and live well. There is no getting even
One too many

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 17, 2012
 
HIM excuse me plz
Lollipop

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 18, 2012
 
Smilax wrote:
Its perfectly socially acceptable for women to hate all men and rag on how terrible they are, yet a man in the same situation (with the same "qualifications" to be sexist from a hurtful past) is deplorable and chauvinistic. In my experience I've seen 10 times as many cheating, backstabbing, dishonest women than men. In fact, many of the same women who run around complaining about how much they hate all men tend to be the same ones that are cheating on their significant other.
I for one believe it is the same for men as for women. But it all goes back to a man can say he slept with 5 women and he is a stud. but let a woman post she slept with just 2 and she is a whore. The stigma put on us all is not fair. But I do agree men have as much right as women to complain and they do get their hearts broken just the same as we do.
Melancholybabe

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 21, 2012
 
I say go ahead and post the pic. Who says he sent it to you accidentally? In Bibical days If a spouse cheated, he(or she) and the other person, BOTH got stoned to Death. What do we do? Oh , you cheated on you spouse and she(he) divorced you? Oh you poor thing!

What a load of crap.
single

Mooresboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 21, 2012
 
I was cheated on after16 years of marriage and the divorce was one of the hardest things I've ever dealt with even though I wanted it. I get along with her but I will never forgive her for what she done

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

112 Users are viewing the Crossville Forum right now

Search the Crossville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
lost cat 11 min Derp 2
Arrest Warrant 24 min Gsh 10
Animal Shelter 29 min Gsh 12
searching for coworker 38 min old friend 1
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 53 min mayorofavondale 58,316
Andy York 2 hr truth 13
hottest guys in crossville (Jul '11) 3 hr lind_14 74
This is why you should vote for HOSS for Sheriff 8 hr Voting Citizen 43
•••
•••
•••
•••

Crossville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Crossville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••