|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

hamburger wrote:
<quoted text> Good catch Einstein !
And there is such a shortage of intelligence here on Topix!
Problems with Ms Perry

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

I heard a rumor that Ms. Perry, the principal at Homestead Elementary, will be leaving after Christmas break. Does anyone know if this is true?
Jack

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

What does tag mean
Jack

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Sorry t bag
hamburger

Rochester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Jack wrote:
Sorry t bag
google
what

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

anytime a person weather it be adult or child puts their genitals on anyone its sexual harrasment if we were talking about this happening to a girl ohh it would be harrassment justice needs to be served and thank god my child dont go to a school like that
rumrz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

so is he still at school or did they actually do something about it?
Hitlery

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Concerned parent wrote:
Eli Scarbough t-bagged a 6th grader at Homestead last Wednesday. He told the 8th graders that he was going in the locker room to t-bag a 6th grader. One supporting fan went to watch. He stepped in the locker room and yelled out "hey everybody watch this" and put his junk on a kid's face that was sitting down on the floor and continued with the violent act. The Principal Robin Perry said that she was faced with one of the hardest decisions she has ever made in her life.:( She had a meeting with Eli's father and he got upset because his son was going to be punished so she has turned it over to the DHA court. The bad thing about it is that this is probably his first documented time of him being in trouble. Last year parents complained about his bullying but she never did anything so now who knows the extent of his punishment. I don't want that nasty discusting kid back in the school. He should have been kicked out last year.
sounds like Eli might be gay & does not know how to deal with it.
ppls idiots

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Not a fan wrote:
This is sexual assault and it is not tolerated in school or should not be tolerated. Eli is 15 and should be a freshman. He won't ever make it in High school if he pulls that crap. And no kids shouldn't get used to this behavior and anyone that says that is fool. I guess you don't have kids....or maybe your kids are the ones t-bagging others.
...Hey guess what hes really 14 maybe if you knew him you would know..idiots..i could bet his IQ is better than people who lays around posting crap about a 14 year old boy..and whose the bully now?
ppls idiots

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Hitlery wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like Eli might be gay & does not know how to deal with it.
Hmm... real nice to be judging people..Maybe people sould start a thing about that WOW your sooo cool...
really mad

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

ppls idiots wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm... real nice to be judging people..Maybe people sould start a thing about that WOW your sooo cool...
who cares what his IQ is if he isn't smart enough to keep his genitals out of another kids face!
really mad

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

rumrz wrote:
so is he still at school or did they actually do something about it?
rumor has it he has been placed at the alternative school for the rest of the school year, who knows for sure though because it is against his rights for anyone to tell what the final decision was.
Hitlery

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

ppls idiots wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm... real nice to be judging people..Maybe people sould start a thing about that WOW your sooo cool...
thank you.
retirednavy

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Ms. Perry has been reassigned to the alternative school as an english teacher.
watabt

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

retirednavy wrote:
Ms. Perry has been reassigned to the alternative school as an english teacher.
when and why
concerned parent

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Homestead Mom wrote:
<quoted text>Well......your just a dumbass
I totally agree, this person is just a retard to think that this is in anyway ok. Yes things may have been worse 15yrs ago, but thank goodness things have got better for all of our kids sake.
interested

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Concerned parent wrote:
Eli Scarbough t-bagged a 6th grader at Homestead last Wednesday. He told the 8th graders that he was going in the locker room to t-bag a 6th grader. One supporting fan went to watch. He stepped in the locker room and yelled out "hey everybody watch this" and put his junk on a kid's face that was sitting down on the floor and continued with the violent act. The Principal Robin Perry said that she was faced with one of the hardest decisions she has ever made in her life.:( She had a meeting with Eli's father and he got upset because his son was going to be punished so she has turned it over to the DHA court. The bad thing about it is that this is probably his first documented time of him being in trouble. Last year parents complained about his bullying but she never did anything so now who knows the extent of his punishment. I don't want that nasty discusting kid back in the school. He should have been kicked out last year.
Well you know what's crazy? An adult posting a 15 year olds name on a site like this. I guess it may be considered sexual harassment. But the saying " kids will be kids" come in here. Some High school students are just as immature let me just tell you. And yes I would know because I am a hs student. Every one complains about teens putting other teens names on here but no one says a damn word when a dumb adult does it. I am a successful teen the goes to school. Am in honors classes and works 30+ hours a week and I have much more common sense then you do. Have a great day, idiot.
ppls idiots

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

ppls idiots wrote:
<quoted text>...Hey guess what hes really 14 maybe if you knew him you would know..idiots..i could bet his IQ is better than people who lays around posting crap about a 14 year old boy..and whose the bully now?
Or maybe your just a dumb ass picking on Eli since hes younger than you and that gives you so much power doesn't it what a wast of time piece of shit you are
ppls idiots

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

really mad wrote:
<quoted text>who cares what his IQ is if he isn't smart enough to keep his genitals out of another kids face!
So your mad you cant get action ever wow..also your jealous that wasn't you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Crossville Forum right now

Search the Crossville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Exactly why spanking is such a bad idea. 28 min Minus 8
Truly Yours Jewelry 31 min Minus 6
Ernie (Feb '10) 1 hr Who 3
Where to find wants/Warrants 1 hr Busta- Doper 1
Josh McIntire 2 hr static 11
East TN Dodge 2 hr Curious 6
Paul Bailey pandering to farmers 3 hr cav 5
men that hit women (Dec '13) 5 hr you know who 42
VanWinkle School Board 8 hr Yes 58