Since: Jan 13

Crossville, TN

#47 Feb 1, 2013
enlightened wrote:
"TEAM UPLANDS" now that is priceless! There is no "TEAM" anything at Uplands, If you know what is good for you go to work keep your mouth shut and look the other way when you see or hear things you shouldn't. Go have you a little talk with HR and let us know how that works out for you. The right source! What a joke, hope your still laughing out loud when you get yours, I will be listening,actually I have not heard laughter in so long at work I look forward to it. Ha ha. I love when people who don 't know jack try to tell others how things are. Thank You for Making things so clear for us, gosh that was so smart of you! Okay folks problem solved. ;)
ooh, sounds like alittle paranoia, Maybe I don't know jack, but I do recognize a personality disorder. We'll be careful with repeating all those classifed secrets, if you'll go get a mood enhancer from your Dr. LMAO
enlightened

Crossville, TN

#48 Feb 1, 2013
Is that "we will " or "well " and that other word do you mean "you will "? Not familiar with those words. Thanks for the diagnosis :)
ILUVLPNS

Crossville, TN

#49 Feb 1, 2013
Stuck wrote:
Well I have been very inlightened.. I am a fletcher house resident and Im appaled! Especially from Person if interest. You obviously don't have anything to do with Fletcher House. The food is lousy most of the time, managers come and go almost as much as I change underwear, the employees work their butts off, most of them anyway, and we are treated like idiots by Richard Woodard!!!!! I'm pretty stuck here and so are alot of others. We don't have the funds to move somewhere else and I've pd a ton in Membership fees!!! The CNAS work endlessly, I hate to see them having to clean our rooms on TOP of everything else they do. I am so grateful for them, they make living here so much easier. Debra is Wonderful!!!! She goes out of her way for every one of us! Most of the kitchen staff is good too. They can't help what they have to serve most of the time. The LPN's don't do much.I lived in the village before here and didnt think much of them then. I just think its a shame for all this Uplands used to be a wonderful place now its just a place..I dont know why half the employees stay here for how they are treated and they make very little income but I guess they think their jobs are better than no jobs.I dont realy know what to do about Richard and all the changes he keeps making and the money hes wasted by changing the changes hes done. He never shows his face around here like he used to thats for sure which is fine with me because I think hes a pompus ass.So good luck to all you employees and to us folks that live here.
I hear you. Richard is a sick puppy. But you are wrong about the LPN's. Show the LPN's some love.

Crossville, TN

#50 Feb 1, 2013
enlightened wrote:
Is that "we will " or "well " and that other word do you mean "you will "? Not familiar with those words. Thanks for the diagnosis :)
LMAO
Leader of the Pack

Crossville, TN

#51 Feb 1, 2013
Little old me 2 wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO
R U the Real Estate lady????

Crossville, TN

#52 Feb 2, 2013
Leader of the Pack wrote:
<quoted text>
R U the Real Estate lady????
No, sorry thats not me.I'm not that high up. LOL...
Teresa Earhart

Crossville, TN

#53 Feb 2, 2013
I still Love you guys, so stop acting crazy on here.Do your jobs and take care of the residents.If you feel the need to badmouth the place then it is probably time to move on.Just saying,and I refuse to hide behind a fake name.
who

Crossville, TN

#54 Feb 2, 2013
who are employees that STILL work there?
withu

Cookeville, TN

#55 Feb 3, 2013
I know how to get to some respect. Take some meth,do some pills, and get arrested for dui and speeding. Get respect and raise.HI GLORY :)
Person of interest 2

Mooresville, NC

#56 Feb 4, 2013
withu wrote:
I know how to get to some respect. Take some meth,do some pills, and get arrested for dui and speeding. Get respect and raise.HI GLORY :)
First of all, you are a moron.
Second of all, CNAs popping off at the mouth like you are the only people that do work need to shut up. You do the work that is within your scope of practice. Just like the accountant, the secretary, the RNs. Everyone does a different job. Jus because they aren't on the floor doesn't mean their job isn't equally as important as yours. And they get paid more because they are responsible or keeping the place running! And have s'more education, ya dig?
Person of interest 2

Mooresville, NC

#57 Feb 4, 2013
enlightened wrote:
"TEAM UPLANDS" now that is priceless! There is no "TEAM" anything at Uplands, If you know what is good for you go to work keep your mouth shut and look the other way when you see or hear things you shouldn't. Go have you a little talk with HR and let us know how that works out for you. The right source! What a joke, hope your still laughing out loud when you get yours, I will be listening,actually I have not heard laughter in so long at work I look forward to it. Ha ha. I love when people who don 't know jack try to tell others how things are. Thank You for Making things so clear for us, gosh that was so smart of you! Okay folks problem solved. ;)
Oh my god! Please just quit your job already! I'm sure your residents and coworkers just LOVE listening to your attitude all day long!

I'm sure you will say its because you need the money, or you wanna see what happens, or you just can't leave your residents.

I'm so glad I'm not you.
Dimedici

Crossville, TN

#58 Feb 4, 2013
One day I really lucked out with Fletcher food. Some kind of gelatin salad was served. 5 said YUCK, I says O YUM and ended up eating all 6 gelatin salads. I read all of your 52 comments. It makes me sad. This community is going through some tough times. Please be kind to the people who are trying their best. Maybe it is easy for me to say this - I'm retired and lead the sweet life in this community. And please be kind to yourselves and know that we residents love and appreciate you.

Crossville, TN

#59 Feb 5, 2013
Dimedici wrote:
One day I really lucked out with Fletcher food. Some kind of gelatin salad was served. 5 said YUCK, I says O YUM and ended up eating all 6 gelatin salads. I read all of your 52 comments. It makes me sad. This community is going through some tough times. Please be kind to the people who are trying their best. Maybe it is easy for me to say this - I'm retired and lead the sweet life in this community. And please be kind to yourselves and know that we residents love and appreciate you.
Thank you for trying to bring peace to our community.
And I like your user I.D. It shows imagination.:)
Disgusted

Lugoff, SC

#60 Feb 7, 2013
We could all hope it gets better, it's miserable to have so much crap going on all the time for everyone.
old friend

Crossville, TN

#61 Feb 9, 2013
Even if the management does not, just remember how much the residents appreciate all of you.
disgusted

United States

#62 Feb 18, 2013
Well read some if the results of the new Survey;;;Very good on the staff except most of mngt..they were called a revolving Door..ha. I am so happy that the Residents know how much they mean to the employees and they are the reasons they stay....Not too good for the food, which is no surprise,,,,dietary mngt fails to see that Fletcher House Residents are not Wharton Residents and they are tired of the menus and the samo samo. They have a right to be involved in the food planning to a certain point. I must say though,it has been more calmed down at fletcher, still don't agree with a lot of mngts crap, but it's been better. Lets all hope it keeps getting better and better....
Here we go again

Crossville, TN

#63 Mar 11, 2013
I have lost count but add the Administrator of Wharton Homes to the growing list of former employees of Uplands. Fired today after 25 years, hmmm Go Team??
lilmiss

United States

#64 Mar 12, 2013
What? Why?
Disgusted

United States

#65 Mar 12, 2013
Yes,,,the list is growing, isn't it??? Who's next? It's not getting any better.
its insane

Crossville, TN

#66 Mar 12, 2013
After years of loyal service and two years to go to retirement, Sicko Dick strikes again. Three weeks after geting certified to run a nursing home, he shows his machismo and discards another loyal employee he no longer needs. He rules by fear since he has no mansgement skills or self confidence. And the Board of Directors says whatever Dick wants, Dick gets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vickie Ray 44 min Vickie 25
The bri girl that works at maurice's at Crossvi... 1 hr Julie 11
rock thomas 2 hr MIXED 6
earn money 3 hr mshell75 1
Home delivered steak and meats? 5 hr Cook 9
Cumberland county 5 hr Wondering 4
Amps. 6 hr Aggregated 1

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance