bath salts, mollys plant food, red dove

bath salts, mollys plant food, red dove

Posted in the Crossville Forum

kitten

Crossville, TN

#1 Aug 8, 2011
drug addicts are using these things to shoot up and get high. Can anyone tell me where to get information on this stuff?
wow

Hendersonville, TN

#2 Aug 8, 2011
the ppl who use these things are asking for a death wish...the bath salt is 2 be used in the bath tub not crushed up an snorted like these kids do...mollys plant food and the potpourri they are smoking 2 get high has killed over 40 ppl...i mean seriously if it comes down 2 doing these things just 2 get high then some ppl have some serious problems!!!
kitten

Crossville, TN

#3 Aug 8, 2011
wow wrote:
the ppl who use these things are asking for a death wish...the bath salt is 2 be used in the bath tub not crushed up an snorted like these kids do...mollys plant food and the potpourri they are smoking 2 get high has killed over 40 ppl...i mean seriously if it comes down 2 doing these things just 2 get high then some ppl have some serious problems!!!
I used to think till this weekend it was just crushed bath salts to but it is not, it is a product u can buy at the indian gas stations and smoke shops.... it is sold from under the counter. 30 dollars for a quarter gram. and yes they do have some serious problems, thats y they r drug addicts. this stuff is cheap and deadly...alot of people have already died and many more will if this isnt stopped. Now y cant the police do something about this...MY HANDS R TIED THATS WHAT THEY SAY.

JVR

Since: Apr 11

Knoxville, TN

#4 Aug 8, 2011
kitten wrote:
<quoted text>I used to think till this weekend it was just crushed bath salts to but it is not, it is a product u can buy at the indian gas stations and smoke shops.... it is sold from under the counter. 30 dollars for a quarter gram. and yes they do have some serious problems, thats y they r drug addicts. this stuff is cheap and deadly...alot of people have already died and many more will if this isnt stopped. Now y cant the police do something about this...MY HANDS R TIED THATS WHAT THEY SAY.
Because they are chemical compounds not classified under any existing drug laws. As soon as they are made illegal, a new crop of chemicals will pop up, possibly more dangerous than the last batch, and we'll be going through the same song and dance again.

The solution is to decriminalize all drugs, which would go a long way towards getting rid of these more harmful alternatives and to educate potential users, and treat addicts.

But no one wants to hear that.
kitten

Crossville, TN

#5 Aug 8, 2011
Im not sure that is the answer either but what I do know is that here in Tn. this compound is killing people by the dozens and some one should investigate it. These desperate people are dying and to my knowledge they cant even detect why...Sorry sad situation and I cant seem to find any one to help....
kitten

Crossville, TN

#7 Aug 8, 2011
Do you know this stuff is killing people left and right? Your children can buy it, its not illegal...Its being sold at many area gas stations and smoke shops, convience stores....and its catching on big time...many people in tansi r on it....especially in the trailer court....several have gone to the ER...they die or become a vegtable...not ur problem...well i sure hope ur children dont use it, one time and u r hooked...Its stronger than meth and it is deadly...It eats ur liver and destroys ur brain pathways...PLEASE be aware......
Tigergirl

Crossville, TN

#8 Aug 9, 2011
Yes this stuff is everywhere, but in Lake Tansi its infested with it.
Very Concerned Citizen

Crossville, TN

#9 Aug 21, 2011
The Indian guy that owns the Shell at exit 317 where the bus station is located sells that crap like a dealer. Do some Googling on it and you will see that it gives people the same high that meth does plus they also have hallucinations and the paranoia is ten times as bad! He is probably one of the biggest suppliers in this town. He keeps a gun on his person at all times and a knife. He hangs out at Ed's to sell his crap to people in the parking lot. Molly's plant food and the bath salts have both been removed from sale but you can still get it if you ask him for it. He needs to be STOPPED!! If everyone would spread the word about him maybe he will be caught!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Learn 3 min Hypocrisy 2
Slave owners are on the $20, $50 & $100 bill bu... 1 hr johnson1 8
Ladies read this 2 hr OMg 19
Kayla edwards 3 hr HESaidSheSaid 11
20 years ago, trailer trash was confined to JUS... 4 hr Tishawilcox 14
Let's see who y'all are 4 hr James Mattox 45
Every time a Crossville woman goes Facebook Liv... 5 hr Growup 14

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance