Next Last

Since: Apr 09

Wartburg, TN

#1 Jun 23, 2009
do ronnie williams still work at mr ed's
ho house

Shelbyville, TN

#2 Jul 6, 2009
thats all you can say about mr ed's is that it is a ho ho house, and there gross

Since: Apr 09

Helenwood, TN

#3 Jul 9, 2009
i havent been to mr ed's in yrs. i know ronnie williams from wartburg, he was working at mr ed's about 4 yrs ago..
alcaholicdemon

Crossville, TN

#4 Aug 14, 2009
got to old for edds,use to have the time of my life their.if your over 25 your too old.ronnie has left the building.
Kneel b4 Zod

United States

#5 Sep 5, 2009
Too old? 90% of the patronage is young girls looking for old men with money.
Rocky

Deltona, FL

#6 Sep 6, 2009
unless u want your pecker to fall off i'd stay away from that place.
angelarock

Crossville, TN

#7 Sep 7, 2009
yea alcholicdemon is right ronnie is gone from there.mr.edds is a skank hole it use to be fun years ago but even then it was a skank hole.larry reed goes through so many people.usually every 3 months all new staff then 3 months laters the old staff comes back and it just goes back and forth like that.i agree if your over 25 you stand out and feel like a old person in there.no one is that friendly. kids these days stay in their own little clicks.so if your not in one of them they wont hardly even speak to you.they have poles in there now with some pretty nasty girls dancing on them sometimes its sad thats the best crossville has to offer.
midgetdoer

Crossville, TN

#8 Sep 23, 2009
wow angelarock u seem to know alot about edd's for it to be such a skank hole!
angelarock

Crossville, TN

#9 Sep 24, 2009
midgetdoer wrote:
wow angelarock u seem to know alot about edd's for it to be such a skank hole!
who dont know about edds?.ive been up there sure who hasnt but reason i quit going was because of the skanks and losers.and alot of people talk about the crap that goes on up there.so stick up for edds you must be one of the skanks.my bad!
mee so hawny

Grimsley, TN

#11 Sep 24, 2009
Who do be workin at Mr. Edds now? Used to be hotties workin all up inside Jakes back in the dizzay.
midgetdoer

Crossville, TN

#12 Sep 24, 2009
ur dam right!
mee so hawny

Grimsley, TN

#13 Sep 25, 2009
word
miranda stewart

Livingston, TN

#14 Sep 30, 2009
i dont know much about the place but i had to go get my cousins there a few nights ago at 3am becuase someone slashed her tires it was so bad the owners told them to leave and would not even help them
wellwell

Crossville, TN

#15 Oct 10, 2009
your best bet is to stay out of there if you have any brains at all. Reed is in league with the freakin cops. They love to arrest people in there for no reason at all!! I know of 5 people who were arrested in April for absolutely no reason at all. Total Bullshit. I haven't been in there in almost four years myself, but I was a regular and I can say then, there was nothing but drugs, whores and and good way to go to jail. So the decision not to go there anymore was easy.
beerandhorses

Crossville, TN

#16 Oct 13, 2009
Mr.edds is where to go if u are a skank ,or skank wannabe, or lookin to have sex with a skank..or u have cut a "crossville" police deal to set up people to be arrested..what a place...If the health dept. went in there and checked they would find more germs than they got medicine to treat..swipe them poles and find a new std..maybe we should just have a list about what and whom you can get at edds.
stds

Deltona, FL

#17 Oct 13, 2009
who doesn't want to pick up an std for the infamous barnwell boy.
ole me

Cosby, TN

#18 Oct 15, 2009
shewww weee that place is awful and very nasty i agree with most of u all it is ..is a bunch of old men and young girls and gay people and drugies i mean all u have too do is go in the bathrooms and u can see were people snort stuff its always all over the counter and its just one nasty place thats y i dnt go there anymore
oooh yeahhhhh

Crossville, TN

#19 Oct 21, 2009
You can get coke there most nights and I am not taking about soda pop.
rugrat

Boise, ID

#20 Oct 26, 2009
what a drug hell hole !
unreal

Maryville, TN

#21 Oct 27, 2009
I had to go there last Thursday nght to pick up a friend, who loves it there(GROSS) I had to go in and I found my driend and as I was walking her out to my car I see some chick biting some guy on the face and i do mean biting. That was so gross sur shows what kind of lady she is. I tell my friend all the time what i think about her and that place. But i hate to see anyone drink and drive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word- drop a word (Feb '10) 7 hr Alyssa76 1,426
New meth dealers running drugs to crossville 8 hr nomorechains 7
smokers get 2x the breaks (Jul '12) 9 hr Dylan 17
Eric dillie 9 hr Surething 1
Supervisor of Roads 9 hr I am smart 4
What's up with all the hooker prom dresses??? 10 hr Oledaddy 4
Ol Gary. 10 hr Huh yea 5

Crossville Jobs

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages