First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sunshine

United States

#1 Dec 4, 2010
whatever happened to her...heard she got on the straight and narrow...but then found out shes dating another known meth head
im gonna barf

Crossville, TN

#2 Dec 4, 2010
she is one nasty lookin hoe..she looks like the walkin dead...either hiv or meth has gotten the best of that train wreck...she aint never changed or ever will..she is scum..she has slept with half of crossville..every known druggie for sure..i just wanna puke when i see trash like her
Times

Alcoa, TN

#3 Dec 4, 2010
She has improved as far as appearance lately, dont know who she is dating now, or working?
Times

Alcoa, TN

#4 Dec 4, 2010
One other thing, if your going to talk about someone in a bad way, at least mention your name if you are not scared.
good grief

Cookeville, TN

#5 Dec 4, 2010
Who's talking about her in a bad way? She's in the friggin Chronicle every week with some charge or another. What a loser.(and yes, it is documented, so she truly is a loser)
hungry

Birmingham, AL

#6 Dec 4, 2010
Which Dana Smith are you talking about ? The one I know is around 49 years old.Is this the same one?
doc holliday

United States

#7 Dec 5, 2010
straight and narrow...ha ha..last i heard shes with jerry randolph...theres ur answer sunshine to whether shes changed or not...there living at the la quinta inn..ha ha ha
crossnacho

Memphis, TN

#8 Dec 5, 2010
im gonna barf wrote:
she is one nasty lookin hoe..she looks like the walkin dead...either hiv or meth has gotten the best of that train wreck...she aint never changed or ever will..she is scum..she has slept with half of crossville..every known druggie for sure..i just wanna puke when i see trash like her
truth be known you been wit her yourself that why you bashin her so bad! maybe she has a problem where is peoples heart these days
doc holliday

United States

#9 Dec 5, 2010
crossnacho wrote:
<quoted text> truth be known you been wit her yourself that why you bashin her so bad! maybe she has a problem where is peoples heart these days
yeah..she has a problem alright...bein a meth monkey for at least the last 10 years..there is no reason to have heart for peaple who dont have the brains to get help for their problems and set their mind towards living a decent life...nobody ever held a gun to that girls head and made her do anything shes done to herself
Times

Alcoa, TN

#10 Dec 6, 2010
whats up with her boyfriend, dont know anything about him. maybe she has changed, we can only hope.
sunshine

United States

#11 Dec 6, 2010
Times wrote:
whats up with her boyfriend, dont know anything about him. maybe she has changed, we can only hope.
jerry randolph is a known meth druggie and seller...she will never straighten up i guess
Times

Alcoa, TN

#12 Dec 8, 2010
Heard of her, dont know anything about him, maybe they will be great together and produce many things
Jimmy

Columbia, SC

#13 Dec 9, 2010
Times wrote:
Heard of her, dont know anything about him, maybe they will be great together and produce many things
Let's hope not.
Did ya know

Crossville, TN

#14 Dec 9, 2010
When she was a teen-ager she did a brief appearance in the mother video by Danzig as one of the background dancers. True story.
Times

Alcoa, TN

#15 Dec 10, 2010
Never heard of Danzig, what was this about?
I AM A CLOSE FRIEND

Crossville, TN

#16 Dec 10, 2010
im gonna barf wrote:
she is one nasty lookin hoe..she looks like the walkin dead...either hiv or meth has gotten the best of that train wreck...she aint never changed or ever will..she is scum..she has slept with half of crossville..every known druggie for sure..i just wanna puke when i see trash like her
WHOEVER YOU ARE HAVE NO CLUE AS TO HER LIFE.... JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE THINK THAT SHIT LIKE THE SLEPT WITH HALF OF CROSSVILLE.... COME THE FUCK ON. AND I GUARANTEE THAT SEH WOULD TELL YOU TO YOUR FACE WHAT SHE THOUGHT OF YOU... IF SHE KNEW WHO YOU WERE. BUT REAL PEOPLE DONT TALK SHIT, THEY DONT SAY THINGS THEY DONT KNOW AS FACT. SO WHOEVER YOU SAY YOUR NAME. DANA ISNT HIDING. SHE IS OFF DRUGS. HER AND JERRY STARTED A NEW LIFE TOGETHER AND HER NAME IS RANDOLPH NOW BY THE WAY BECAUSE THEY WORSHIP EACH OTHER. SHE IS OFF PAROLE BECAUSE SHE PASSED DRUG SCREENS. WORKED 5 DAYS A WEEK. HAS HER KIDS WITH HER ALL THE TIME GENIUS THAT YOU ARE... IF YOU WANT TO SEE HER ITS A BET THAT WHEN BROWN ELEM HAS A GAME OF ANY SORT SHE IS THERE SUPPORTING HER DAUGHTER TORI. WHO WAS HOMECOMING QUEEN. DANA DID THE PHOTOS FOR THE SCHOOL. SHE ALSO HAS A NEW TRUCK THAT JERRY BOUGHT HER WITH MONEY HE WON PLAYING GOLF. THEY HAVE NO COMPANY... PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY. THEY ONLY HAVE FAMILY AT THEIR HOME. AND SHE HAS VERY FEW FRIENDS AND SO DOES HE. THEY ARE HAPPY. DRUG FREE.. STRIVING FOR A BETTER LIFE THAN THEY HAD BEFORE. WHY CANT YOU FUKTARDED PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW THE RANDOLPH COUPLE LEAVE THEM ALONE... I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU DONT GO HANG OUT WITH THEM SO YOU CANT KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT THEM.. YOUR JUST TALKING SHIT TO HEAR YOUR OWN PATHETIC HEAD ROAR. BE REAL. TELL US WHO YOU ARE. TALK SHIT BACK YOUR SHIT UP OR DID YOU JUST CASH A CHECK THAT WILL BOUNCE YOUR ASS. ID SAY DANA WOULD BUST YOUR MOUTH GIVEN THE CHANCE.
stop hating

Crossville, TN

#17 Dec 10, 2010
sunshine wrote:
whatever happened to her...heard she got on the straight and narrow...but then found out shes dating another known meth head
did it occur to you that maybe they have started a new kind of living? and they love each other deeply. its nothing but a joy to be around two people who genuinely care and love like they do. its truly beautiful how they are together. they found the other halves when they found each other. leave them alone. they are doing what most people say they will do. they made a decision to begin without drugs, idiots, and all the other horrid things that go along with that crap.. i know how well they are doing. its my JOB to know....so understand this.. they a truly on the right path and intend to stay ther. Congrats to jerry and dana randolph. live your dreams guys, love each other faithfully, and keep each other smiling like it has been from the start. once in a lifetime love
stop hating

Crossville, TN

#18 Dec 10, 2010
doc holliday wrote:
<quoted text> yeah..she has a problem alright...bein a meth monkey for at least the last 10 years..there is no reason to have heart for peaple who dont have the brains to get help for their problems and set their mind towards living a decent life...nobody ever held a gun to that girls head and made her do anything shes done to herself
hahaha using doc holidays name is a joke.... he didnt talk shit. he walked it. so mouth back it up.. they aint hard to find. im sure jerry would bust you in the mouth for talking about his girl.
stop hating

Crossville, TN

#19 Dec 10, 2010
good grief wrote:
Who's talking about her in a bad way? She's in the friggin Chronicle every week with some charge or another. What a loser.(and yes, it is documented, so she truly is a loser)
she hasnt been in paper in two years and the last time was because she took the charge for todd simms. ur an idiot
dana smith randolph

Crossville, TN

#20 Dec 10, 2010
hello to the self proclaimed idiots who are bashing me. thank you to the ones who took up for me and the love of my life, jerry randolph. first i am 41. im positive we live in a two story home in homestead. we have about 5 friends between the two of us. yes we are atraight and narrow. we like it like that. we dont care what you say about us. you do not know because we do not allow people here that were in the drug world. we are so happy together that nothing else really matters. we know who we were, who we are now and who we will be 50 years from now. i am blessed with the rare love i have been given and am so thankful that my life changed. so what if ive been to prison, done drugs in the past, sold alot more than you could imagine. BUT I MADE A CHOICE TO LIVE WELL, LIVE CLEAN, AND LIVE EVERY DAY FULLY. Jerry chose me and a life that has been filled with laughter, love, family, and such happiness. we will be together 50 years from now holding hands and loving even more deeply than we do today. i have changed. im not mad at you people. i feel sorry for you. there isnt a dr that can fix yalls stupidity. and i also hate that you must be negative and hate on us. let it go already. WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS. WE HAVE OUR OWN. i am sorry that whoever you are out there dont have the love that we have been sooooo blessed to recieve. our lives have changed. talk all you like. your opinion is null. and just for those of you who have bashed us verbally or done us wrong in the past, well karma exists in a huge way. if you get big enuff britches to talk the shit you do to our faces... well we are not hard to locate, we stay home. and its AWESOME. get a life. we did. live well laugh often & love much INFINITELY- DANA RANDOLPH oh and to whoever else just so ya know I GOT THE PICK OF THE LITTER....... IM LUCKY!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ergophobia the fear of work 2 min 10 o clock people 27
Proud welfare mom 9 min 10 o clock people 3
Teachers that say the R Word 26 min nuknuk 4
Foodstamps 1 hr casey 1
Bill O'Really Gets Canned By Fox!!! 1 hr 10 o clock people 62
Hot guys at colinx 1 hr Heyo 21
Chief Beaty trying to leave CPD 2 hr nuknuk 12

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages