Next Last
bagged84

Morrison, TN

#1 Jan 28, 2012
What do you think of him???????
duh

Crossville, TN

#2 Jan 28, 2012
he's really good looking, gorgeous eyes, nice smile. and the sweetest guy too. too bad he's very much taken and off the market. :(
his wife

Morrison, TN

#3 Jan 29, 2012
Yes he is very much taken off the market he is my soon to be husband he us amazing in everyway possible.... Sorry ladys look somewhere else (: he all mine (:
roll tide

Crossville, TN

#4 Jan 29, 2012
lol takin off the market by whats her name iron lung lavinge of crossville,lol wasnt she a lesbian?mmmmm yup i know she was,but hey good luck to him hang in the pal maybe she will go back in the closet.hahahahahahahahahaha
chris pugh

United States

#5 Jan 29, 2012
Well if got something to say......say it to my f#*kin face and we will take care of it the right way
wondering

Crossville, TN

#6 Jan 29, 2012
was this the same one I saw on mugshots for domestic?
Baby girl

Crossville, TN

#7 Jan 30, 2012
Chris was a very sweet guy when we were in school, glad to see you are happily married now.
chris pugh

United States

#8 Jan 30, 2012
Baby girl wrote:
Chris was a very sweet guy when we were in school, glad to see you are happily married now.

Thank you
rachel

Crossville, TN

#9 Jan 30, 2012
lol Chris and I still hit it up and his lesbian lover will never know because he denies every bit of it :) we have had our plan worked out for what to say If she found out for a long time now hahaha oh well!
StaFForD

Crossville, TN

#10 Jan 30, 2012
yes Rachel is telling the truth... sadly. I've seen it.
chris pugh

United States

#11 Jan 30, 2012
rachel wrote:
lol Chris and I still hit it up and his lesbian lover will never know because he denies every bit of it :) we have had our plan worked out for what to say If she found out for a long time now hahaha oh well!
. What hell are you talkin about I don't know you or do I want to
hmmm

York, SC

#12 Jan 30, 2012
Same chris that went to north school and is with nicole??
his wife

United States

#13 Jan 30, 2012
rachel wrote:
Who are you? If you were smart at all you would know he can't drive. He's at work all day and comes right home to me. And if you are gonna try and say yall meet up while he's at work you should just start putting you foot in your mouth cause he is with his dad all day. So please do me a favor and try to tell another lie.(:
his wife

Charlotte, NC

#14 Jan 30, 2012
hmmm wrote:
Same chris that went to north school and is with nicole??
Yeah but he isn't with her anymore
chris pugh

United States

#15 Jan 30, 2012
Yeah I (WAS) with nicole....so who cares....what's it to you?(Hmmm?)
hmmm

Monroe, NC

#16 Jan 31, 2012
I was just making sure it was the same guy last I heard he was w her but its been awhile since I ve seen him prob since school. He and I use to be close but that was back in elementary so ya know. He was a great guy and a good friend
Amanda

Crossville, TN

#17 Feb 1, 2012
Chris is a pretty good kid. Well, I guess he isn't so much a kid anymore.*lol I haven't seen him in years, but unless he's changed completely, I'd imagine he's the same friendly, funny guy he always was.:)

P.S.----> His Momma has the temper of a WET CAT when she's pissed, so I'd advice you kids to play nice. ;)*lol
Amanda

Crossville, TN

#18 Feb 1, 2012
Also to Chris, I know it's been years or whatever, but I'm glad to hear you're doing good in life. Don't let the drama on here get to you. I'm fairly certain that EVERYONE knows better than to believe all the crap the "Topix Trolls" spit out on here anyway.:)
chris pugh

United States

#19 Feb 1, 2012
Amanda wrote:
Also to Chris, I know it's been years or whatever, but I'm glad to hear you're doing good in life. Don't let the drama on here get to you. I'm fairly certain that EVERYONE knows better than to believe all the crap the "Topix Trolls" spit out on here anyway.:)
. Yes it has been years lol I'm still the ole Chris I use to be...iv calm down alot ..thank you..... life couldn't get any better right now
Sad

Crossville, TN

#20 Feb 1, 2012
Does this Chris Pugh have a brain tumor or something like that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"*"Catch A-IDS From KISSING"*" 9 min Informed 5
Jesus Christ is a queer! Here's proof. 1 hr Luci 17
Pheonix School Good or Bad for Students (Dec '10) 1 hr A homeschooler 45
spreading aids (Oct '10) 2 hr BarBiz 28
p!llheads at gas stations and parkinglots. (May '15) 2 hr wrong one to mess... 73
nice new girl at colinx "Wendy" 4 hr Loser 5
Breaking into homes in the clint lowe area 5 hr ThievesBeGone 2

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages