gay guy justin who works at hardees

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
crsvl4u

Crossville, TN

#1 Feb 3, 2011
being new town i don't know too many people, but i went to hardees the other day and i saw a guy working there named justin. he seemed obviously gay. does anyone know anything about him, like is he dating anyone.
ToddtheSnodd

Crossville, TN

#2 Feb 3, 2011
ugh! I'll never eat there again!
Kia

Crossville, TN

#3 Feb 3, 2011
Pretty sure he's engaged.
ToddTheSnodd

Crossville, TN

#4 Feb 3, 2011
Kia wrote:
Pretty sure he's engaged.
engaged to another gay? gross! I will never eat another Hardees biscuit!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#5 Feb 4, 2011
ToddTheSnodd wrote:
<quoted text> engaged to another gay? gross! I will never eat another Hardees biscuit!
Don't watch any Disney animated movies with your kids anymore either then, as the majority of animators were gay.
Delia

Cookeville, TN

#6 Mar 18, 2011
Omg! Todd, you may just die from eating at a restaurant where a gay man works! Grow up! It's people like you that make people, who are different, kill themselves. jerk!
too too bad Todd

Crossville, TN

#7 Mar 19, 2011
Hey Todd, its really ok that you have a problem accepting that you are homosexual...
no but for real dude, its not contagious...altho sometimes i wish it was...oooohh that would be funny huh!! oh and btw...gays are everywhere...so be careful...
Delia...youre right, but its also people like him that judge people like us that make us...KILL HIM for being so judgemental and dumb.
He just needs to realise times are different now...way different...quit worrying about the gays..and worry about other stuff...really theres much worst.
Todd dont eat skittles either.
sunny

Crossville, TN

#8 Mar 19, 2011
i eat at hardees a couple or three times a week and when he hands me my food he is always very nice and polite not rude like a lot of people who work in the fast food industry and i am a woman and i am not gay
high roller

Huntsville, TN

#9 Mar 19, 2011
crsvl4u wrote:
being new town i don't know too many people, but i went to hardees the other day and i saw a guy working there named justin. he seemed obviously gay. does anyone know anything about him, like is he dating anyone.
um ya im seeing someone but i like making new friends whats up o and BTW i dont work at hardees anymore
this is justin

Huntsville, TN

#10 Mar 19, 2011
hey guys its justin, well its people like todd that makes gays famous and well for that todd i thank you... o and todd i can tell there are gay men and woman all the fastfood places in crossville so have fun starving
Dani

Crossville, TN

#11 Mar 20, 2011
who is high roller? justin? I just seen you the other day i thought working there?? when did you quit? ill never forget coming through the drive through in the work van and it was pouring rain, and you were taking my money and the wipers splashed water all over yah:) lol Made your day huh? lol :) I laughed about it for a minute:)
this is justin

Huntsville, TN

#12 Mar 23, 2011
awe yes.... good times lol whats up bud
this is justin

Huntsville, TN

#13 Mar 23, 2011
Dani wrote:
who is high roller? justin? I just seen you the other day i thought working there?? when did you quit? ill never forget coming through the drive through in the work van and it was pouring rain, and you were taking my money and the wipers splashed water all over yah:) lol Made your day huh? lol :) I laughed about it for a minute:)
no man, the big guy brian fired me... crazy i know right, so whats up with you man
different

Mount Morris, MI

#14 Aug 9, 2011
meeting others gays on topix. didn't see that coming. maybe I should try it. ;) guys are hard to find around here.

Since: Sep 11

Crossville, TN

#15 Sep 18, 2011
that guy justin is hot and sexy but very self centered and uppity.........
dixie_girl

United States

#16 Mar 5, 2012
oldgayguy wrote:
listen this his cuz... i helped raise him for 7 years i really miss but he is any thing but those things he has ploblems trustin people out side his family and close friends so back off.
WTF!!!

Huntsville, TN

#17 Mar 5, 2012
oldgayguy wrote:
he's not so shy if you shake a pill bottle at him
dixie_girl

United States

#18 Mar 6, 2012
[QUOTE who="WTF!!!"]<quo ted text>
he's not so shy if you shake a pill bottle at him[/QUOTE]
he is not a dopehead either so just leave him alone
awesomeness

Cookeville, TN

#19 Mar 7, 2012
Wow... All I can say to you Todd is that you are a douche. And WTF pill bottles? Really. Justin is a sweetheart.. So what if he does drugs not your problem so why are you worried about it
Lexie Bullard

Cambridge, MA

#20 Mar 8, 2012
I love Justin! Gay or not, he's amazing. So, keep your mouth shut about him or I'll get a hardess biscuit and shove it down your throat, homophobe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To the man who thought my son was Danny sherril 3 min Me you fool 27
OleDaddy 12 min Oledaddy 1
Ficosa flirts 1 hr Yup 16
Tansi Security do your job 1 hr Ha ha ha 11
The truth about challenger and citizen 1 hr Seriously 16
Preston Sharp 2 hr Narkiplier 40
Colinx 3 hr Pathetic 18

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance