are there any decsent single women in...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jesuz

Cookeville, TN

#41 Sep 17, 2012
wow do your boyfriends tell you your this boring after you fill their cracks with cream. yawns, tc loser and dont 4get to wash your mouth out, youve got your daddys kids swimming in your mouth again.
green is good

Crossville, TN

#42 Sep 17, 2012
Aaaaw poor little jesuz. I'll bet your tonsils are swollen and your ass hurts like hell from all the [email protected] you had rammed into both last night.
seriously

Crossville, TN

#43 Sep 17, 2012
lol jesuz doesnt seem so intelligent because all he can do is be vulgar. haveballswilltravel doesnt seem so smart either because all he can do is bash that other person. anyway if you can all stop long enough to remember what the original thread topic was; yes, there are decent girls in crossville. no, none of them are single. good girls dont stay single. there are good and bad boys and girls every where and crossville is no different. crossville is just a town like any other. not everyone here does drugs or sleeps around. some people are just here because this is where their families (for some insane reason) decided was where they wanted to live the rest of their lives. and for the record yes i am a girl. im in college so no need to bash my grammar/spelling or otherwise. no i dont capitolize or add apostrophys on silly sites like topix but my point still gets across. and i dont do drugs or sleep around or anything else and never have or will. i respect who respects me and i treat people how i want to be treated. to say that i am a decent girl or person as should be said, would be air headed. but im not a bad person. there are people who dont like me just as everyone has and would say nasty things, bashing insults, and vulgarity but only because they have no actual facts to put out to muddy my character. im also not single or old or anything like that. im average height weight im 20 and i go to school. i live in crossville tn not because i like it here but because my retired parents like it here and i love them enough to stay. i dont like how in this small town everyone hates one another and people insult and bash and do anything they can to spread enough bs to ruin the lives of people they dont like. but i know as i said that i am not a bad person. and if im here then i know there must be other people who arent bad in the same boat as me. the problem with getting on a site like this and asking if there are decent people is that decent people dont usually post on sites like this. everyone knows the looming topix site is here and that whoever doesnt like them has been on here bashing them. most everyone who is decent tries to stay away from this stupid site. people get curious though and there are lots of people who read but are silent. if more decent people got on this site they could scare off all the people like jesuz who mis use it. this site was for reviews and tips on things not for trying to spread rumors like some old lady from the fifties. to whoever started this thread i hope you are happy if your only intent was to start a little online war. but if you were honestly asking then yes there are decent single people in crossville. my fiance is from crossville and he is a great guy. he and i arent regularly mentioned in a place like this. every once in a while we get on to make sure though. to every one in this pretty little town have a wonderful day on this rainy september afternoon.
amen

Crossville, TN

#44 Sep 17, 2012
seriously wrote:
lol jesuz doesnt seem so intelligent because all he can do is be vulgar. haveballswilltravel doesnt seem so smart either because all he can do is bash that other person. anyway if you can all stop long enough to remember what the original thread topic was; yes, there are decent girls in crossville. no, none of them are single. good girls dont stay single. there are good and bad boys and girls every where and crossville is no different. crossville is just a town like any other. not everyone here does drugs or sleeps around. some people are just here because this is where their families (for some insane reason) decided was where they wanted to live the rest of their lives. and for the record yes i am a girl. im in college so no need to bash my grammar/spelling or otherwise. no i dont capitolize or add apostrophys on silly sites like topix but my point still gets across. and i dont do drugs or sleep around or anything else and never have or will. i respect who respects me and i treat people how i want to be treated. to say that i am a decent girl or person as should be said, would be air headed. but im not a bad person. there are people who dont like me just as everyone has and would say nasty things, bashing insults, and vulgarity but only because they have no actual facts to put out to muddy my character. im also not single or old or anything like that. im average height weight im 20 and i go to school. i live in crossville tn not because i like it here but because my retired parents like it here and i love them enough to stay. i dont like how in this small town everyone hates one another and people insult and bash and do anything they can to spread enough bs to ruin the lives of people they dont like. but i know as i said that i am not a bad person. and if im here then i know there must be other people who arent bad in the same boat as me. the problem with getting on a site like this and asking if there are decent people is that decent people dont usually post on sites like this. everyone knows the looming topix site is here and that whoever doesnt like them has been on here bashing them. most everyone who is decent tries to stay away from this stupid site. people get curious though and there are lots of people who read but are silent. if more decent people got on this site they could scare off all the people like jesuz who mis use it. this site was for reviews and tips on things not for trying to spread rumors like some old lady from the fifties. to whoever started this thread i hope you are happy if your only intent was to start a little online war. but if you were honestly asking then yes there are decent single people in crossville. my fiance is from crossville and he is a great guy. he and i arent regularly mentioned in a place like this. every once in a while we get on to make sure though. to every one in this pretty little town have a wonderful day on this rainy september afternoon.
Amen to everything you said, you are right!
jesuz

Chatsworth, GA

#45 Sep 17, 2012
hey amen your post sux worse then green is gods. lol you two losers otta pipe eachothers tiny peters. hey green is god you got a chat lover mr. lets get peanutbutter and get serious. he can toss your salad without the nuts ok green???? btw crossville is filled with bytches and meth heads, that be you 2 dillweeds. are you two related btw or do you share the same mom who should b crucified for not swallowing you both. atleast she could have been descent and taken a shot on her plump butt u knw
just saying

United States

#46 Sep 18, 2012
married women is where its at
jesuz

Cookeville, TN

#47 Sep 18, 2012
ahh cme on now all thes married or not bytches are suckin e1 dyk in town nothin but cmedumpsters in crossville
u suk

Höst, Germany

#48 Sep 18, 2012
jesuz wrote:
hey amen your post sux worse then green is gods. lol you two losers otta pipe eachothers tiny peters. hey green is god you got a chat lover mr. lets get peanutbutter and get serious. he can toss your salad without the nuts ok green???? btw crossville is filled with bytches and meth heads, that be you 2 dillweeds. are you two related btw or do you share the same mom who should b crucified for not swallowing you both. atleast she could have been descent and taken a shot on her plump butt u knw
U suk horse cawk? Me have big horse cawk 4 u 2 suk. U suk horse cawk good 4 long time.
jesuz

Cookeville, TN

#49 Sep 18, 2012
lmao another lame pencil dyk bout as funny as his mom having 3 balls in her scrotum.
straight man says

Toms River, NJ

#50 Oct 7, 2012
are there any decent single women anywhere?, especially one that doesn't have an ATTITUDE PROBLEM.
patrick

Cookeville, TN

#51 Oct 7, 2012
straight man says wrote:
are there any decent single women anywhere?, especially one that doesn't have an ATTITUDE PROBLEM.
IDK
lol

Crossville, TN

#52 Oct 8, 2012
are there any decent guys out there? haha all the decent girls leave shitsville crossville asap because theres just shit for guys here. a bunch of disgusting red neck loosers with tiny dicks. any guy who can get on here and ask if there are any decent women is NOT the kind of guy a girl wants. hell some crack whore bitch probably wouldnt want a guy like that even. and this dude jesuz is on here soooo much. you know he doesnt have a gf. or a job. i get on this bs site once a month MAYBE to get info about events going on around this shitty place and it never fails that i scroll down and see some bs from jesuz's dumb ass. get a fucking life jesuz. get a life and a job and get off the damn internet and go outside and get some sun light. you arent funny and everyone hates you. you are the kind of creaton that gives guys and girls from shitsville a bad name.
Hahah

Crossville, TN

#53 Oct 9, 2012
Nope. Espically not Stephanie Shes a ho!!
sillyboy

Charlotte, NC

#54 Oct 10, 2012
haveballswilltravel wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not a descent women
You mean you're as in "you are not a decent woman"? I'm not being a spelling Nazi, but if you're (see I used that in proper context) going to judge the class of women in this town and "assume" there is a lack of intelligence....please by all means make a valid point by using proper grammar. At this point nothing you say has any meaning; due to the fact that you must not have properly passed the third grade.
shoe Fits

Cookeville, TN

#55 Oct 11, 2012
well if your looking for a woman with several kids, recovering from drugs , lazy ,been around the block a few thousand times, looking for a man to play DAD and pay her Bills. Crossville is the place for you. They don't want hard working ,drug free men that treat them right. They look for pill snorting,nastey ,1 job a month guys. Eye candy isn't always the best choice. Sometimes you have to look at what matters the most....your future!
eye sore

Crossville, TN

#56 Oct 11, 2012
For one, I'd hardly refer to the type you just described as any sort of "eye candy". lol If they're lazy as hell, you can count on them being fat as hell also. If they are addicted or a recovering addict, you can count on them having that sexy boyish body, at best three or four teeth and even those look like burnt out match sticks. lmao
eye sore

Crossville, TN

#57 Oct 11, 2012
Secondly, what is wrong with a woman having a kid or kids? I used to date one that had four and she was one of the most responsible, hard working women I've ever known. She wasn't looking for a "baby daddy", took care of herself and them without any help from me at all. She wasn't lazy, nasty or looking for a hand out of any kind. I'm sure there are some women out there that might take advantage, but that certainly isn't the case for all single moms.
Shoe Fits

Cookeville, TN

#58 Oct 11, 2012
Women with kids is not a bad thing at all. But If your mid 30's AND TRY dating you will see that if you find a hard working,self dependent women ,clean,drug free,that don't have 4 ex husbands,and on probation for some reason or another ...you better keep her. They are few and far between
Shoe Fits

Cookeville, TN

#59 Oct 11, 2012
and no not all fat,over weight guys and girls are lazy!
wear it

Crossville, TN

#60 Oct 11, 2012
Shoe Fits wrote:
Women with kids is not a bad thing at all. But If your mid 30's AND TRY dating you will see that if you find a hard working,self dependent women ,clean,drug free,that don't have 4 ex husbands,and on probation for some reason or another ...you better keep her. They are few and far between
We have had some very similar experiences. I could have easily posted the exact same stuff that you did. I might also add to the line- nasty pill snorting one job a month,*or its acceptable if his job is being a thief.* There are also many many young single mothers that will go on and on with some sob story about their life and how their kid(s) are the most important thing in the world to them. Only to see them at a bar all night every chance they get.(not spending time with the most important thing in the world to them) Then a little time goes by and the junky thief on again off again boyfriend(s) is in and out of jail for various charges and of course swears up and down he/they will change. Then the mom gets her criminal record. Then the kids get to go stay with their grandparents either out of necessity because the parents are incompetent or just don't care, or because they realize themselves they're in a bad place and aren't wanted there anyway. A sad story that has been played out many times and continues to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brent griffin (Mar '15) 14 min Truth 10
Places to meet good men 15 min Dean_Gullberry 32
Old woman that takes pictures at the bar 19 min Dean_Gullberry 6
Heather Easterly 50 min Knoxville Knowledge 14
tavo deported easter destroyed 51 min Easter 76
Gas Tax Increase 1 hr CUMBERLAND 5
So Republicans snuck in a provision that specif... 1 hr CUMBERLAND 7

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages