are there any decsent single women in...
haveballswilltra vel

Cookeville, TN

#21 Sep 16, 2012
To be honest ignorace is bliss, you sound like someones throw away, very bitter. One of the things that make real women beautiful is their ability to remain youthful in attitude, it shows. I'm guessing your alone. maybe its time you came to terms with your own inability to communicate with the opposite sex.
ignorance is bliss

Crossville, TN

#22 Sep 16, 2012
Glader wrote:
Oh honey set your sites higher. I would much rather my son dated outside his race than to lower his standerds and date a local, imagine the filty diseases they carry
The correct spelling is "standards" not "standerds" glader. LOL
haveballswilltra vel

Cookeville, TN

#23 Sep 16, 2012
Ok so you have the need to feel better than everyone else, I would guess an economic thing from your past
haveballswilltra vel

Cookeville, TN

#24 Sep 16, 2012
I remember my sister corrected everyones grammer in the 6th grade, is that when you dropped out of school?
ignorance is bliss

Crossville, TN

#25 Sep 16, 2012
haveballswilltravel wrote:
To be honest ignorace is bliss, you sound like someones throw away, very bitter. One of the things that make real women beautiful is their ability to remain youthful in attitude, it shows. I'm guessing your alone. maybe its time you came to terms with your own inability to communicate with the opposite sex.
No,I am far from being someone's throw away but I would say that term more than likely fits you. I would say you have been thrown away many times and I can certainly see why. I am not bitter at all but your initial comment shows your bitterness as well as your ignorance. Whether or not I am alone is not your business and I communicate just fine with the opposite sex. Provided the opposite sex has some intellect and intelligence. Has it occurred to you that some women do indeed choose to be alone and are happy that way. Or possibly a woman may be alone because she is taking time for herself and doesn't choose to date at the moment but will in the future. Oh my gosh, what was I thinking or course that has not occurred to your ignorant mind. I simply have no tolerance for ignorant men such as you. I also have no tolerance for trolls such as you.
ignorance is bliss

Crossville, TN

#26 Sep 16, 2012
Ok so you have the need to feel better than everyone else, I would guess an economic thing from your past
No, I don't have the need to feel better than anyone. I just hate seeing the English language butchered. Your guess is wrong. Is your inability to communicate properly an economic thing from your past?
haveballswilltra vel

Cookeville, TN

#27 Sep 16, 2012
I'm guessing your older, maybe you should see a Dr. Women don't choose to be alone because they are happy that way, neither do men.
ignorance is bliss

Crossville, TN

#28 Sep 16, 2012
I remember my sister corrected everyones grammer in the 6th grade, is that when you dropped out of school?
No troll, I graduated. I am guessing you did not make it to 5th grade. You know, GED programs are available for you. Classes are also available to prepare you for your GED test. Perhaps you should look into such classes. Even if you don't pass the test you might learn to spell and communicate properly.
ignorance is bliss

Crossville, TN

#29 Sep 16, 2012
I'm guessing your older, maybe you should see a Dr. Women don't choose to be alone because they are happy that way, neither do men.
You truly are ignorant. Many women choose to be alone for many various reasons.
ignorance is bliss

Crossville, TN

#30 Sep 16, 2012
I agree with the poster who said this is a troll thread. Happy trolling useless attention seeking trolls.
haveballswilltra vel

Cookeville, TN

#31 Sep 16, 2012
ignorance is bliss wrote:
<quoted text>No, I don't have the need to feel better than anyone. I just hate seeing the English language butchered. Your guess is wrong. Is your inability to communicate properly an economic thing from your past?
I think its obvious i'm communicating just fine.
jesuz

Cookeville, TN

#32 Sep 16, 2012
lmao green is god and ignorance share the same turd brain with an iq level of 3..how adorable, you two pieces of rat sHyt fit the description of every woman in crossville.lowlife,meth using, herpes infested Cmin guzzling trash. hey grren is god have you figured out why you keep putting pinholes in that blowup doll replica of your mom???????ask that needle dyk of yours. im sure ignorance is from crossville so shes blown you 5 or 6 times already. anyway enjoy , choke on horsecum idiots.
green is good

Crossville, TN

#33 Sep 16, 2012
jesuz wrote:
lmao green is god and ignorance share the same turd brain with an iq level of 3..how adorable, you two pieces of rat sHyt fit the description of every woman in crossville.lowlife,meth using, herpes infested Cmin guzzling trash. hey grren is god have you figured out why you keep putting pinholes in that blowup doll replica of your mom???????ask that needle dyk of yours. im sure ignorance is from crossville so shes blown you 5 or 6 times already. anyway enjoy , choke on horsecum idiots.
The username is "green is good" you moron. Next time take the dick out of your mouth before you type and remember to swallow.
jesuz

Cookeville, TN

#34 Sep 16, 2012
green is god lol thats your name you anal beed...green is god moron cause jacK offs like you open your mouth waiting for the coming of the lord. anyways green is god, y do you walk with a limp? it aint that wet brown stained vibrator buzzin in between your azcheeks again is it. 4 those of you who dont know green is god thinks thats what safe sex is. or he usually gets a mouth full of goat balls to wet his cumguzzler. hey green is god ???? for you..so your mom knocked up bigfoot right??? that explains your ungodly looks and appeal. tc virgin
steve

Crossville, TN

#35 Sep 16, 2012
jesuz wrote:
green is god lol thats your name you anal beed...green is god moron cause jacK offs like you open your mouth waiting for the coming of the lord. anyways green is god, y do you walk with a limp? it aint that wet brown stained vibrator buzzin in between your azcheeks again is it. 4 those of you who dont know green is god thinks thats what safe sex is. or he usually gets a mouth full of goat balls to wet his cumguzzler. hey green is god ???? for you..so your mom knocked up bigfoot right??? that explains your ungodly looks and appeal. tc virgin
Dude, go back to school and get an education. XD
green is good

Crossville, TN

#36 Sep 16, 2012
jesuz wrote:
Again, take the dick out of your mouth before you type moron. It is obvious you are a [email protected] guzzler.
jesuz

Cookeville, TN

#37 Sep 16, 2012
hey steve y dont u and green is god change eacothers diapers tonight before your beddy bye times. and green is god your obsessed with drinking nut juice you fAggot. so heres a gift 4 u pole smoker. steve meet green is god, green is god meet steve. good now you 2 browneyes can tea bag eacother to death.
green is good

Crossville, TN

#38 Sep 16, 2012
jesuz wrote:
hey steve y dont u and green is god change eacothers diapers tonight before your beddy bye times. and green is god your obsessed with drinking nut juice you fAggot. so heres a gift 4 u pole smoker. steve meet green is god, green is god meet steve. good now you 2 browneyes can tea bag eacother to death.
I'll leave the pole smoking and tea bagging to you. You sound like you know a lot about it and I'm sure you are good at it.
jesuz

Cookeville, TN

#39 Sep 16, 2012
lol ok there scrotum licker, green is god really now isnt it your bed time or are you massaging the bunyans off your new boyfriend steves dyk????? i bet your the type who was born and the nurses thought you would have been better off swallowed than to be swimming in your moms hairy snatch. green is god=ugly duckling
green is good

Crossville, TN

#40 Sep 16, 2012
jesuz wrote:
lol ok there scrotum licker, green is god really now isnt it your bed time or are you massaging the bunyans off your new boyfriend steves dyk????? i bet your the type who was born and the nurses thought you would have been better off swallowed than to be swimming in your moms hairy snatch. green is god=ugly duckling
Obviously the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Precious Little Snowflake Lib Democrats Now Bur... 4 min Peacenik Watch 22
Repeat child molesters 10 min 2toacouple 5
Nosey 19 min 2toacouple 2
How can you tell when someone is on Meth 56 min Imbecile Watch 2
Copland is the town snitch 1 hr Odd bunch 1
The age of political correctness 2 hr prince of sikhim 2
How to stop men from being queer 2 hr prince of sikhim 2

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance