are there any decsent single women in crossville available????

Posted in the Crossville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of60
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
underdog

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

just seeing if theres a descent respecful lady available at or near crossville??????
Hmm

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Good luck!
underdog

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

lol
steph

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

I have seen 2nd graders who can spell better than you can. Try using spell check before you post. It will at least make you look a little more intelligent.
underdog

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

whos not spelling correctly , go back to the meth lab you crawled out of flat foot
green is good

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Your type and IQ level can be found at the Villager Inn all day long, stupid and dazed from pills and meth.
underdog

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

i agree steph fits that type, regular crossville trash.
green is good

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

underdog wrote:
i agree steph fits that type, regular crossville trash.
I was talking to you moron. Please stick with your own kind as was referenced in my previous comment and do not breed. The gene pool in this town is shallow enough.
ummm

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

yes there are decent women in Crossville - women who are not on drugs - who do not frequent the numerous bars in the area - who do value themselves and are not willing to settle for anything less than what we deserve - which is a decent man who works - and knows how to treat a woman.
haveballswilltra vel

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

Not really, most women you'll meet here were raised in a home with either no daddy or one that sat on his ass so they have a built in lack of respect. Its the poverty belt, if a man was in the house at all long enough to get to know him all they saw and heard was some wuss saying yes dear and allowances for over bearing bitchy women are and were the norm. Its what they know. Its no different than say going to china looking for a date, you walk along down the road, she drops her drawers and shits in the street. You'll never accept it and neither will your family or friends. Its best to just stay away from it, look around there are women from out of the area.
Covenant Elite

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

I wouldn't bother looking. Try Knoxville singles or something.
ignorance is bliss

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

haveballswilltravel wrote:
Not really, most women you'll meet here were raised in a home with either no daddy or one that sat on his ass so they have a built in lack of respect. Its the poverty belt, if a man was in the house at all long enough to get to know him all they saw and heard was some wuss saying yes dear and allowances for over bearing bitchy women are and were the norm. Its what they know. Its no different than say going to china looking for a date, you walk along down the road, she drops her drawers and shits in the street. You'll never accept it and neither will your family or friends. Its best to just stay away from it, look around there are women from out of the area.
OMG your ignorance is astounding. Ignorance truly is bliss for you. Where were you raised in a cave? Apparently a woman in your opinion should say, yes my lord and master how may I serve you. It is ignorant men such as you that turn a good woman into a bitch. There are some good women here but we don't date idiots like you.
Glader

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

Oh honey set your sites higher. I would much rather my son dated outside his race than to lower his standerds and date a local, imagine the filty diseases they carry
Caroline

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

Yes their are decent women in Crossville. Women who have self respect and work hard. Some of us do appreciate a man who works hard, has values and will treat us with respect. We will actually do our share in a relationship and treat a man with respect and loving kindness. Not every woman in Crossville is a low life skank or drug addict.
haveballswilltra vel

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

ignorance is bliss wrote:
<quoted text>OMG your ignorance is astounding. Ignorance truly is bliss for you. Where were you raised in a cave? Apparently a woman in your opinion should say, yes my lord and master how may I serve you. It is ignorant men such as you that turn a good woman into a bitch. There are some good women here but we don't date idiots like you.
Actually you do date men like me it just doesn't work. Ignorant men are those that judge without knowledge, I've known you what maybe 5 minutes and you make stupid remarks like we want to be called lord and master
haveballswilltra vel

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

You just don't know any better, respect is not the same thing as bowing down or cowering. Life is supposed to be fun. For things to be good you have to actually like men.
Caroline you sound like a nice women and I mean no disrespect
ignorance is bliss

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

<quoted text>
Actually you do date men like me it just doesn't work. Ignorant men are those that judge without knowledge, I've known you what maybe 5 minutes and you make stupid remarks like we want to be called lord and master
Ahhhh no, descent women such as myself do not date ignorant men such as you. You do not know me cave dweller. I doubt either of you can find a date, period. Apparently the original poster can't.
Trolls

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

This is obviously a troll thread. Don't feed the troll!
haveballswilltra vel

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

ignorance is bliss wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhh no, descent women such as myself do not date ignorant men such as you. You do not know me cave dweller. I doubt either of you can find a date, period. Apparently the original poster can't.
Your not a descent women
ignorance is bliss

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your not a descent women
I am a decent(the correct spelling of the word)woman. You obviously are not a decent man and you can not spell. Go get an education. I do believe this is no more than a troll thread and you are probably the same person. What a loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of60
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

104 Users are viewing the Crossville Forum right now

Search the Crossville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Skipster (Dec '11) 37 min GANNY 216
miss you 41 min me 31
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr Why 8,869
School Changes 2 hr HAHA 6
To L 2 hr Curious 26
MGTOW and Herbivore men of Japan. 3 hr Minus 8
online inmate commisary link 3 hr help 1
Homicide in Tansi 3 hr Khan Singh 252
•••