jeg

Crossville, TN

#1 Dec 17, 2010
what do you guys think about him??
anonymous

Crossville, TN

#2 Dec 17, 2010
hes really cute but hes a playa for sure he has played a lot of girls!
bahaha

Crossville, TN

#3 Dec 17, 2010
im almost positive hes only fu**ed 2 people.
mmm

Crossville, TN

#4 Dec 17, 2010
he had sex with savannah moser im pretty sure.
curiouse

Crossville, TN

#5 Dec 17, 2010
yeah i heard he had sex with cynthia and savannah.
Anonymous

Denver, NC

#7 Dec 19, 2010
I'm pretty sure you have to actually know someone and talk to them in order to have sex with them. I haven't even said 2 words to this guy. Just because I'm close to the rest of his family doesn't mean we have had sex. I think you guys need to mind your own business cause even if me and zack had sex it wouldn't be your business. Maybe next time you should be positive about what you're talking about not almost positive.
tsc

United States

#8 Dec 19, 2010
leave stedam alone. he's a great person and he's going to make something of himself unlike some of you. don't you people have anything better to do than talk about high school kids on Topix?
Anonymous

United States

#9 Dec 20, 2010
I agree. But I think they would get bored with theirselves if they weren't trying to create drama with everyone else.
reneck man

Crossville, TN

#10 Dec 21, 2010
bahaha wrote:
yeah i heard he got something going on with jaclyn reagan too. she is such a whore. she has goes aroung with three boyfriends at a time. her poor stupid "boyfriend" kyle.
its funny how jaclyn acts like she so in love with her boyfriend at school but then hangouts with her two other boyfriends when she isnt with him. dude kyle wake up man.
just another dude

Crossville, TN

#11 Dec 21, 2010
What topic did the quote from bahaha come from? I am not very experienced on here.
Stud Muffin

Crossville, TN

#12 Dec 21, 2010
Don't blame Stedam. How could he pass up something that easy. Don't be a hater.
just another dude

Crossville, TN

#14 Dec 22, 2010
Sounds like kyle would be better off without her, sounds like they all would.
notgonnalie

Lexington, TN

#16 Dec 29, 2010
reneck man wrote:
<quoted text>its funny how jaclyn acts like she so in love with her boyfriend at school but then hangouts with her two other boyfriends when she isnt with him. dude kyle wake up man.
TRUE THAT!!!!
shocking

Cookeville, TN

#18 Jan 19, 2011
u kno wats shockin bout this? that u all pick the one girl that has a steady relationship. u don tlk bout the real whores in crossville. there r so many more. target a diff relationship 2 if ur gonna do this. there'stat victoria n daniel thin... i go 2 smhs n i hear tat she cheats on daniel wit tat dustin seney kid all tha time.. john played sloane vanwinkle like a fiddle.. then u got real whores like some1 else said.. franchesca, u got anna keeton, u got tat brit...harvil..??? u got allison brock, u got a lot of real whores in the county. jaclyn has been with kyle since her freshman yr & she doesnt deserve this. she don care wat ppl say about her, i learned tat over tha years.:] and kyle wouldnt believe anyone anyway becuz he knows her better than any1 else does so why don u all jus get a life
Anonymous

Cookeville, TN

#19 Jan 19, 2011
Why don't you all just go jump off a bridge because I hear it's even more fun then talking about people that you can't grow the balls to tell them to their faces. This isn't elementary school so grow up and find some integrity!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thieves Are Out 43 min Shoottokill 7
Daughters of the Confederacy Is a Racist Group 50 min Bear 81
So what shall it profit a man 5 hr Rememberthat 1
These peoples lips draw near me 5 hr Rememberthis 1
What you have done into the least of these 5 hr Rememberthat 1
Parker Morris (May '14) 7 hr Haha 4
Side panties 8 hr Bobby possum cods 1

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance