Dang old Bush, raising gas prices aga...

Dang old Bush, raising gas prices again ....oh wait, he's not in office anymore

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hmm

Stanfield, NC

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Dang old Bush, raising gas prices again ....oh wait, he's not in office anymore.
Hasn't been in office for 4 years now.

hmm
memyselfi

Crossville, TN

#2 Feb 10, 2013
hmm wrote:
Dang old Bush, raising gas prices again ....oh wait, he's not in office anymore.
Hasn't been in office for 4 years now.
hmm
The President doesn't control global oil prices moron.
hmm

Stanfield, NC

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Funny how people realize that now.
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

#4 Feb 10, 2013
Yeah, and I head that he has granted HIMSELF to power to kill any American citizen, anywhere and anytime he wants with a drone. Oops, that is not Bush it is Barry. Silly me.
Locky

Crossville, TN

#5 Feb 10, 2013
Yeah, we Democrats only complain about stuff like that when a Republican is in office.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#6 Feb 10, 2013
Locky wrote:
Yeah, we Democrats only complain about stuff like that when a Republican is in office.
Get a job, Drama Queen, I'm tired of supporting you with my tax dollars.
Ummm

United States

#7 Feb 10, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
No you're not.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8 Feb 10, 2013
memyselfi wrote:
<quoted text>
The President doesn't control global oil prices moron.
He does when he's a Republican. Funny thing......
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#9 Feb 10, 2013
Alea iacta est wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't speak for my other liberal minded bretheren, but I don't doubt for a minute that there are liberals with their heads up their azzes who think the President controls gas prices.

That would be the tail wagging the dog, wouldn't it?

But what we as a country have done is given China prosperity and the ability to compete for natural resources, which means cheap TV's...but higher fuel costs for us!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10 Feb 10, 2013
I'm not about to debate the in's and out's of OPEC. My only observation is I wish I had a dollar for every time gas went up a F'in penny and heard "There go them Bush oil men gettin' rich off us" And the counter point is how gas prices were dropping around the election. And to have some sense of reality, before giving Obama all the credit for the new drilling and exploration project's, let's remember those policies were started by Bush. If anyone wishes to "blame" somebody for the price of gas, start with congress and their ignorant pissing matches across the aisle.
Locky

Crossville, TN

#11 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
What the hell? So I agreed in another post with what everyone's been saying about you and how you always respond with get a job, and because of that you lump me in and tell me to get a job too? You are losing it dude.
Bob the Buckeye

Indian Trail, NC

#12 Feb 12, 2013
I heard that if you complain about his policies you will get an old fashioned drone visit.
haha

United States

#13 Feb 13, 2013
Welcome to the club. I get told to "get a job" almost every time I post on here. For some reason it makes them feel better if they think I don't have a job.
haha

United States

#14 Feb 13, 2013
And Bob, I don't know about drones, but if you show up a certain person on here, or make a point showing up lib democrats, your post will sometimes get deleted, even when there's no profanity present.
Vhip

Cookeville, TN

#15 Feb 13, 2013
Bush Bush Bush thats all

Location hidden

#16 Feb 13, 2013
haha wrote:
And Bob, I don't know about drones, but if you show up a certain person on here, or make a point showing up lib democrats, your post will sometimes get deleted, even when there's no profanity present.
Profanity is not the only reason posts may be deleted.
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

#17 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Profanity is not the only reason posts may be deleted.
Booger eater.
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

#18 Feb 13, 2013
haha wrote:
Let's see how long it takes.

Location hidden

#19 Feb 14, 2013
Throwing a "subject avoidance" tantrum whenever someone fails to echo the "Obama sucks!" chorus in no way constitutes "showing up" a liberal. But hey, if you demand a trophy just for showing up...
romney_forever_N OT

Crossville, TN

#20 Feb 14, 2013
Alea iacta est wrote:
<quoted text>
He does when he's a republican who started a war in the middle east. DUH!!!! You create an unstable situation in that region and watch the oil prices rise. In that sense, Bush was somewhat responsible for the oil prices during his term.

But, overall, presidents don't overtly control the price of oil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JC Hancock's History in Politics 13 min good old boy 59
What's the point? 1 hr Doctor House 1
Samuel/ loki 4 hr Clark 1
Joe Wolcott (Feb '11) 9 hr publicsright toknow 40
How many ##**%% election signs are they going t... 12 hr Wow 13
Racism at Starbucks 12 hr Doctor House 17
Crossville carpet beside ruby tuesday 13 hr Pfft 6

Crossville Jobs

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages