New week, new slut!!! Who was the sluttiest?

Posted in the Crossville Forum

Nothing better to do

Crossville, TN

#1 Jul 24, 2011
Lets try to keep down on the bad mouthing this week and just state the facts. Also If a slut is already in last weeks slut list don't name her again this week, give everyone a chance to win. At the end of the month I may put all the names in a poll and we can take a vote on it. Congratulations to all the sluts nominated last week.
That One Chick

Boiling Springs, SC

#3 Jul 24, 2011
There's that one chick down Edds, she's wilder than a she-devil with it's hair set on fire. All you gotta do is pick up a case of leg spreader (the good kind like ol' milwaukee or keystone) and maybe some mexican hay (wink wink) and her drawers will fly off by themselves. And it makes a whistlin sound when they do.
That One Chick

Boiling Springs, SC

#4 Jul 24, 2011
When she gets them legs of hers spider-wrapped round your waist she won't let go until it thunders. And when she does it makes a suction cup sound and leaves a great big ol' greasy stain on your britches.
CEM

Cookeville, TN

#6 Jul 24, 2011
i love how you 'have nothing better to do' than try to have people put other people down. you should try something new. kids these days.. cannot wait for school to start back so they will stop trying to trash each other on a website that is SUPPOSE to be for news and things that really matter
Nothing better to do

Crossville, TN

#8 Jul 24, 2011
CEM wrote:
i love how you 'have nothing better to do' than try to have people put other people down. you should try something new. kids these days.. cannot wait for school to start back so they will stop trying to trash each other on a website that is SUPPOSE to be for news and things that really matter
This is not an attempt to belittle anyone. It is about liberating women from the stereo type and being proud of their sexual explorations. It is liberating, I understand that old fuddy duddy bible thumpers won't understand but that's ok, I don't want to see their names here anyway.
Kneel b4 Zod

United States

#9 Jul 24, 2011
Amy Winehouse was a "liberated woman" and had no man to rule her.

A textbook example of how well that turns out.
Mike

Erie, PA

#10 Jul 25, 2011
Nothing better to do wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not an attempt to belittle anyone. It is about liberating women from the stereo type and being proud of their sexual explorations. It is liberating, I understand that old fuddy duddy bible thumpers won't understand but that's ok, I don't want to see their names here anyway.
If you're not out to belittle anyone then why are you asking for people to put names on here? You're just another rude, irresponsilbe brat trying to stir up trouble on topix. Your way of thinking is very immature and definately not something to be proud of......only in your perverted little mind......not something a real man wants....get over yourself.....
hah

Crossville, TN

#11 Jul 26, 2011
im still voting for emily mills
annie

Crossville, TN

#12 Jul 30, 2011
So when has this forum ever been here for the good? i have never seem anything but stupid on here, or people voicing their opinions. what is wrong with that? or are you one of those dogooder controllers who think you can monitor everybodys thoughts, feelings, or actions? wake up and smell the coffee.
CEM wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rob Presley 29 min whoa 3
People showing their tallywackers at the nudist... 3 hr nudistfriendfinder 9
Poor excuse of a Mom or dad. 4 hr LogicIsIrrelevant 20
Pandora's Forest (Sep '13) 4 hr PF People 436
Crossville is very racist 5 hr sean 21
cute guy at kroger 6 hr James 9
Cumberland County Swap and Shop 6 hr Mad 3
More from around the web

Crossville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE