Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Have any of you ever seen Mrs. Graham? I'm not trying to be rude, but the girl has a point. Mrs. Graham has made a girl change her shirt before because it said another high school on it. She busts girls for wearing skirts longer than her's. Really, she can run the school well but her dress code sights are messed up. I have no doubt Mrs. Graham would actually call her a hooker. Seriously, she's pretty rude all the time, but she does run the school relatively well.
parent who knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Buttercup wrote:
Mrs. Graham is a professional who runs a great school. The problem is kids who are not raised to respect rules. Mrs. Graham enforces school board policy as she is supposed to do. This child, and all other students, will hopefully have jobs one day. In the real world, in a real job, the only place she COULD dress like that is as a prostitute. It shouldn't have even gotten as far as Mrs. Graham. Her parents should care enough about her to make her change!
The girl has a right to to express her thoughts on Mrs. Graham. And, from what she did say in the video I believe because I've heard it first hand and more. I as a parent went to visit her about issues going on with my child. While waiting for her to come into her office to talk to me I hear her in the hallway yelling at a boy her exact words were "you f**king retard". Now I don't like that word and I stepped out of her office to see what was going on. There stood a child in her school with developmental disabilities shaking and in tears and he had wet his pant from this woman that you want to say is a good person. Hell no she isnt. The woman is a bitch. And they need to get her x-stripping ass out of the schools.
yep

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

I have seen it all myself. My freshman year I was friends with people she did not like so she treated my like crap and talked down to me until two of the oldest teachers there(one now retired) favored me. But then she changed her attitude. I got away with wearing holy jeans and short dresses and I know it. I won't even wear those to my job! She is not a good principle let pat teeples run that place. He is fair and listens to everyone( even if they aren't rich and aren't on a sports team.) I have the up most respect for most of those teachers in that school but maybe she should worry about what her daughters are doing behind her back.
Alanah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

This girls name is Candice :) she is an amazing person inside and out and only speaks the truth that school you cannot express yourself at all even though that is what you are told. I went to both high schools smhs and cchs and smhs let's the students express themselves way more then cchs. And for mrs.graham, ohhhh that woman. She drove me crazy. She did because her and only like two teachers at the school really got on to the pupils for expressing themselves by the way they look and yes she does say things like that to students, I was told I looked like a horrific pin up doll one day by her. People don't understand that there are some very rude and explicit things that she says to the students, personally I do not think Candice is in the wrong she was just express how she feels which everyone has the right to do, but most are to insecure to say it. So kudos to you Candice:)
Just Saying

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

That girl broke the school rules by wearing that INAPPROPRIATE OUTFIT. And it wasnt the first time she did it either. She needs a GOOD parental role model to teach her what is and isnt appropriate. It has NOTHING to do with "expressing herself". There is a time and place for that. School --an INSTITUTION-- is NOT the time, nor the place. She needs to learn about appropriateness and tact. Clearly she doesnt know anything about it.
yep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Everyone needs to remember we live jn the bible belt of America and Crossville is one of the worst.
Perv

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Let these girls wear as little as they want. I love titties!!!
Alanah

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

She wasn't enrolled in high school therefore she can wear whatever she wants.
Sure

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Enrolled or not, until she has her diploma in her hands, she has to follow their rules.
Alanah

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Not if she is enrolled into a different school. Technically you withdraw yourself from the school whenever you are an early grad.
my opinion

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Ms. Graham is a bully. Yes there are rules but she picks and chooses who she wants to apply those rules to. Not all students and / or parents are treated fairly. Those she believes to be beneath her she treats with disregard and is outright mean.
birth_certificat e

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

parent who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
The girl has a right to to express her thoughts on Mrs. Graham. And, from what she did say in the video I believe because I've heard it first hand and more. I as a parent went to visit her about issues going on with my child. While waiting for her to come into her office to talk to me I hear her in the hallway yelling at a boy her exact words were "you f**king retard". Now I don't like that word and I stepped out of her office to see what was going on. There stood a child in her school with developmental disabilities shaking and in tears and he had wet his pant from this woman that you want to say is a good person. Hell no she isnt. The woman is a bitch. And they need to get her x-stripping ass out of the schools.
Throwing in that quote supposedly from Ms. Graham just "scuttled" your whole post. Some might have believed you if you had not added that little tidbit. I have no doubt that Ms. Graham has more sense than to say something like that even if she did think it, which I also seriously doubt.
parent who knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

birth_certificate wrote:
<quoted text>
Throwing in that quote supposedly from Ms. Graham just "scuttled" your whole post. Some might have believed you if you had not added that little tidbit. I have no doubt that Ms. Graham has more sense than to say something like that even if she did think it, which I also seriously doubt.
Doubt all u want I know what I heard and she knows I heard her. I made sure of that. Didn't I Mrs. Graham? And, there's so many other stories that I could tell.Anyway, I have no reason to lie because thank God my kids are no longer under her thumb. You just have a blind eye and I only hope that your children aren't in her school under her control. Unless then again like others have said she picks and chooses. It all in who u know and whose a$$ u kiss. And I don't kiss anyones a$$ especially the likes of her.
birth_certificat e

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

parent who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt all u want I know what I heard and she knows I heard her. I made sure of that. Didn't I Mrs. Graham? And, there's so many other stories that I could tell.Anyway, I have no reason to lie because thank God my kids are no longer under her thumb. You just have a blind eye and I only hope that your children aren't in her school under her control. Unless then again like others have said she picks and chooses. It all in who u know and whose a$$ u kiss. And I don't kiss anyones a$$ especially the likes of her.
I didn't say you were wrong in your opinion of her. You're entitled to your personal opinions. I just said I don't believe she would have taken a chance on saying something like that. I still don't think she would have said it. SURELY, she's much smarter than that. If you heard such a thing, did you inform anyone such as the Director of Schools or your school board member? I definitely would have.
GEE

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

U complain about dress code but the black boys wear their pants sagging way low to the point thier butt is hanging out and nothing is said. I have see it myself several time but you let some one with a quarter size hole in the knee of their jean come to school and they are sent home. Thats bull. I completly understans they should dress decent but really a hole in the jeans whats wrong with that when the cheer leaders can wear their little short skirts. Whats the difference a knee is a knee.
I weep for the future

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

While people are entitled to their opinion, calling someone a hooker or stripper if they are not is slander. Posting it on the Internet is libel. You can be sued for damaging a person's reputation. Don't like her? Fine. But you can disagree with a person's actions without being rude, crude and otherwise just disagreeable. It's called maturity. Get some.
agreed

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

I weep for the future wrote:
While people are entitled to their opinion, calling someone a hooker or stripper if they are not is slander. Posting it on the Internet is libel. You can be sued for damaging a person's reputation. Don't like her? Fine. But you can disagree with a person's actions without being rude, crude and otherwise just disagreeable. It's called maturity. Get some.
this is probably the best post i have ever seen on topix. accurate, clear, concise.

i agree with you 100%.
really

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

I went to CCHS... I got pregnant while still in school. Everything was fine till I started to show then the dumb bitch pop pulled me in her office and told me it made me look like a whore and I wasn't gonna be a good mom...she said I was a bad influence to the other girls in the school and that I needed to transfer to Phoenix...while she was worried about me being pregnant in that school she didn't worry about the drugs being done and sold in the middle of the hall...Well all I said was fuck you I never left that school and I walked across that dumb ass stage at 9 and 1/2 month pregnant... and by the way the bitch was a stripper my dad seen her and said it was nasty as shit watching her haha
oh yeah

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

GEE wrote:
Then Janet needs to look at how she dresses, mini skirts lots and lots of make up always trying to look younger than she is, it dont work tho. unless your certain kids she looks down the poor and under privilaged. There is such thing as doing your job but treat kids the same stop labeling them. Janet needs to clean her own door step off first. I cant stand her!!
Amen to this. I was one if the kids like you speak of here in school. She treated me as if I had the plague or she was just a bitch to me. And no, I was never a trouble maker,never even had detention. Nor was I a brown noser or teachers pet. She was mean to me because she simply enjoyed it.
Student

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

How can you get transferred to the other high school

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

105 Users are viewing the Crossville Forum right now

Search the Crossville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 16 min WOW 8,990
thomas denney 1 hr looking 1
why is crossville the armpit of the USA 2 hr too funny 45
Controlling gfs 2 hr Really 9
anybody had any Waffle House "Tail" ?? (Sep '11) 2 hr Well well 42
Pandora's Forest (Sep '13) 3 hr Guest 199
Paul Bailey wheel taxes and advisory board disa... 4 hr dmrs 12
Lesbians in town?? 6 hr uuuh 11
VanWinkle School Board 8 hr Cool 71
I heard JH is in deep Dog Poopy 9 hr Heard wrong 2
•••
•••
•••