Full of Faith

Crossville, TN

#1 Apr 19, 2007
I have a son at CCHS. He came home today and sais that the faculty was telling students that there has been a threat made that tomorrow there would be a shooting and that students should stay home at that some of the faculty was going to lay out as well. I called the school board and they confirmes that a threat had been made and that they would have extra security. Tomorrow is also the Columbine anniversary. Was anyone else informed about this?
Full of Faith

Crossville, TN

#2 Apr 19, 2007
Sorry about the typos.
VERY CONCERNED

Clarksville, TN

#3 Apr 19, 2007
No one was officially informed(including faculty), but I as a parent am not allowing my kids to attend school tomorrow. The local Christian schools are taking the threat so seriously that they are closing tomorrow because of the threat of violence that has been reported. Better safe than sorry.
Full of Faith

Crossville, TN

#4 Apr 20, 2007
TCAPS have also been cancelled at Pleasant Hill Elementary. They are supposed to have officers there all day.

I did not know that the faculty had not been officially informed. Everyone should have been.

Anyone know any further info in this matter?
mmmmmm

Crossville, TN

#5 Sep 9, 2012
what
Opinionater

Bronx, NY

#6 Sep 10, 2012
Ahhh ... Probably just another toothless pill head puss off cuz he ain't got no pills...
atrocious

Cookeville, TN

#7 Sep 10, 2012
That was 5 years ago. Read the dates before posting on something.
vec

Crossville, TN

#8 Sep 12, 2012
i see know i was about to say i didnt see anything in the chronicle ,, good lord lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Bruce Jenner's grand kids now call him gra... 9 min Tired of Spam 5
midday music 53 min beastman 1
Donna Howard? Preg? 1 hr zedsded 10
Do you burn toilet paper when you get done usin... 1 hr docholidayzded 10
Faking Illness 1 hr jason 19
Plateau Pregnancy Services 1 hr footman1234 3
wanting to buy used smelly girls socks 1 hr footman1234 6
More from around the web

Crossville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE