Where are the pictures of soup lines during the football game this Thanksgiving?

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Question

United States

#1 Nov 22, 2012
Where are the pictures of soup lines during the football game this Thanksgiving?
Question

United States

#2 Nov 22, 2012
Every single year regardless of what's going on, CBS will show long lines of people at shelters and kitchens for a meal. They have done this for at least 20 years.

But not this year. Not while there are nearly 50 million people on food stamps and a Democrat in office.

They gots to protect Obama, even on the football games.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 22, 2012
It's a shame that you actually look for reasons to be miserable and bitter. What a pleasant life you must live. Be thankful you can post all day and night and not have to actually work for a living like the rest of us.
Queestion

United States

#4 Nov 22, 2012
I'm confused.
Raising a legitimate question based on an actual observation means someone is "miserable" and "bitter" ???
Ummm

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Nov 22, 2012
Queestion wrote:
I'm confused.
Raising a legitimate question based on an actual observation means someone is "miserable" and "bitter" ???
It's called projection.

OA is a master at it!
Queestion

United States

#6 Nov 22, 2012
Haha, that and because it's of the opposing viewpoint.
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#7 Nov 22, 2012
I was up late last night and saw Byron Allen's "Comics Unleashed".

They had some comedian named "Bedknob" who is from Bangladesh.

He made a good joke to think about for this time of year.

He said..."In this country you're lucky to have the "Super Bowl"....in my country we're lucky to have a "bowl of soup".
FLOBLOW

Knoxville, TN

#8 Nov 22, 2012
Just in from a ride to Jacksonville and back. Happy Thanksgiving to all
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#9 Nov 22, 2012
FLOBLOW wrote:
Just in from a ride to Jacksonville and back. Happy Thanksgiving to all
You sound jealous.

Yesterday I did ride down to Stuart and back though.
Its been a little on the cool and breezy side here with temps only around 70.
I actually prefer it a little warmer than that.
Lib

United States

#10 Nov 22, 2012
Me liberal
Me change subject constantly
Me talk about Florida in topic about them not showing soup lines while Democrat is in office
The Original Occutard

Pulaski, TN

#11 Nov 22, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
It's a shame that you actually look for reasons to be miserable and bitter. What a pleasant life you must live. Be thankful you can post all day and night and not have to actually work for a living like the rest of us.
Me have Obamaphone!

Me defend Empty Suit!

Me say Republicans same as me!

Me say they not work!

Me so original!

Me so clever!

I know you are.

What am I????

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#12 Nov 22, 2012
The Original Occutard wrote:
<quoted text>
Me have Obamaphone!
Me defend Empty Suit!
Me say Republicans same as me!
Me say they not work!
Me so original!
Me so clever!
I know you are.
What am I????
"Me Me Me Me Me!!!!"

That's so conservative.
The Original Fleabagger

Pulaski, TN

#13 Nov 23, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
"Me Me Me Me Me!!!!"
That's so conservative.
Me copycat.

It WORKING!!!!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#14 Nov 23, 2012
The Original Fleabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
Me copycat.
It WORKING!!!!
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
And just how many screen names do you need, widdle bedwetter?
?
FLOBLOW

Knoxville, TN

#15 Nov 23, 2012
Sometimes you hear things that just make you realize how little most Americans appreciate what we really have. Yesterday, my sister had a few guests over for Thanksgiving and one fellow was from France and he said: "America is so lucky to have the Super Bowl because in France we would just like to have a bowl of soup." Let's all just try to be Thankful for being lucky enough to be born American.

Blessings to all
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#16 Nov 23, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
?
The Original Amused
Mobile_Amused
Skipster
Tennessee Toothbrush
Hmmm
Good God
in the know

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#17 Nov 23, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
The Original Amused
Mobile_Amused
Skipster
Tennessee Toothbrush
Hmmm
Good God
in the know
Well, you got the first two right.
Liar Watch

Pulaski, TN

#18 Nov 23, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you got the first two right.
There's more names than that.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#19 Nov 23, 2012
Ok. Let me get this. "They" are protecting Obama by not showing food lines, but yet Obama is a liberal and all for giving food and handouts to anyone and everyone. Wouldn't it be GOOD for Obama if food lines were shown to prove how many more people need assistance?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20 Nov 23, 2012
Question wrote:
Every single year regardless of what's going on, CBS will show long lines of people at shelters and kitchens for a meal. They have done this for at least 20 years.
But not this year. Not while there are nearly 50 million people on food stamps and a Democrat in office.
They gots to protect Obama, even on the football games.
So they showed them for the four prior years while Obama was in office right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City of Crossville buy-out 2 hr poiuytre 8
trash girls 3 hr dontcha 10
Hot (straight) men 5 hr Laura dellolio 12
Kirby Thompson 6 hr eeeew 3
you 7 hr babyblu 11
Popcorn 7 hr Thank You Much 3
Howard upchurch (Jan '13) 7 hr Upchurch fan 36
Crossville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Crossville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Crossville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Crossville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:02 am PST

NBC Sports10:02AM
Julio Jones, Steven Jackson questionable for Sunday
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Panthers RB Williams probable vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
ESPN10:41 AM
Panthers RB Stewart gets nod vs. Falcons
NBC Sports11:09 AM
Falcons boosted by Julio Jones' return to practice - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:11 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Panthers