just new owners I believe..or I hope.
Blonde

Crossville, TN

#3 Sep 30, 2012
Cowgirls suck
June

Crossville, TN

#4 Sep 30, 2012
The place was for sale. Hope someone can make a go of it.
Sweetheart

Crossville, TN

#5 Oct 1, 2012
They cut out smoking and it ruined them.
Jude

Crossville, TN

#6 Oct 2, 2012
Sweetheart wrote:
They cut out smoking and it ruined them.

They closed their doors because several employees from 8 to 9 months ago basically stole them blind. Well actually from the last 2 years. Heath and Rhonda for sure did. Some say that it is because Vickie was hateful, well I would be mad as hell if most everyone that worked there was stealing, and so would all of you. SMOKING was brought back 2 months ago, but it was too late when all the girls at the Blind Zebra was spreading some really bad rumors about Cowgirls that was not true at all. Cowgirls has cameras everywhere, so the people who got caught stealing got fired. They still have the tapes to prove to anyone. All I can say is that most of the people that hang out at the Blind Zebra and the Branding Iron are druggies, and so are their employees. It is sad that Crossville has lost the safest place to hang out. And Spencer is not going to make it any better, everyone knows that he is an alcoholic.
Mobile_Amused

Julian, NC

#7 Oct 2, 2012
Jude wrote:
<quoted text>
They closed their doors because several employees from 8 to 9 months ago basically stole them blind. Well actually from the last 2 years. Heath and Rhonda for sure did. Some say that it is because Vickie was hateful, well I would be mad as hell if most everyone that worked there was stealing, and so would all of you. SMOKING was brought back 2 months ago, but it was too late when all the girls at the Blind Zebra was spreading some really bad rumors about Cowgirls that was not true at all. Cowgirls has cameras everywhere, so the people who got caught stealing got fired. They still have the tapes to prove to anyone. All I can say is that most of the people that hang out at the Blind Zebra and the Branding Iron are druggies, and so are their employees. It is sad that Crossville has lost the safest place to hang out. And Spencer is not going to make it any better, everyone knows that he is an alcoholic.
Everyone that goes to the Blind Zebra and the Branding Iron are druggies? Wow, what a juvenile blanket condemnation. Seeing as how a good percentage of their patrons are former Cowgirls' patrons, this would logically mean that Cowgirls had its share of druggies too.

Safe place? I believe I recall reading just as many car break ins in the parking lot and fights inside the bar at Cowgirls as anywhere else.

By the way, going to a bar run by someone who doesn't drink makes as much sense as going to a restaurant with a skinny chef.
PTTE

Cookeville, TN

#8 Oct 2, 2012
well only 2 left since oynx was burnt which sucks cause oynx was my fav

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the perverted preacher 51 min who 4
love (Jun '11) 53 min Jcr from BG 50
Lake Tansi Holiday Out 54 min justagirl 3
Pandora's Forest (Sep '13) 56 min Diane PF 616
Cumberland County's Shameful Secret 58 min fighttheman 19
Jr. Jets football? (Oct '14) 1 hr opinion 8
Icee man 1 hr just sayin 2
More from around the web

Crossville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE