Oh Yeah

Crossville, TN

#1 Nov 16, 2012
Why do people think it's ok to bum everyone for Christmas gifts for their kids.
They can make Internet and Cell Phone payments, but can't buy their own damn kids gifts.
I'm broke with kids too, but I don't expect everyone else in the county to cover my butt and buy them stuff.
Everyone knows that Christmas comes the same time every year, try layaway or picking something up when you find it on sale instead of buying phone minutes or a pack of smokes and a Pepsi.
If you can't afford to pay for your own kids......STOP BREEDING!!!
Thats right

Crossville, TN

#2 Nov 18, 2012
I agree. I hate when some girl has ten kids with no job because she is getting everything taken care of by the government except birthday and Christmas and then instead of getting a job to cover at least that part she would rather lay on her back and spit out another mouth for the rest of us to feed.
Lovin mama is a perfect example

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls who hook up with guys to just get high or... 17 min Nasty if u ask me 1
does anyone know jerome dwayne spivey (Feb '16) 1 hr bob 7
Hey you 1 hr Cloey 3
Challenger and Citizen.. Good or bad 1 hr InTheKnow 5
Uplands Village Merger 2 hr KGMarie 2
Farts 2 hr For real 15
Have you ever stopped and looked at the people ... (Sep '15) 9 hr Crossville is alr... 25

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages