First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lollipop

Crossville, TN

#1 Jun 15, 2011
Who is the best one to see in crossville?
just a girl

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jun 15, 2011
lollipop wrote:
Who is the best one to see in crossville?
Dr Mak!!
smthisit

Crossville, TN

#3 Jun 15, 2011
Been seeing Dr Smith for awhile and he is such a good doctor..he is from here in crossville and has only been back 9 months..the rooms have large flat screens to see ultrasounds ect..very honest good dr
momof4

Crossville, TN

#4 Jun 15, 2011
Dr. Mak!!!!
blondy

Crossville, TN

#5 Jun 15, 2011
Dr mac
asdfhakjl

Livingston, TN

#6 Jun 15, 2011
dr mak
momof3

Crossville, TN

#7 Jun 15, 2011
dr smith!!!
actually

Albemarle, NC

#8 Jun 15, 2011
Dr smith is awsome..at least meet him and talk to him before ruling him out.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9 Jun 15, 2011
Even if there were 50 votes for a specific doc, really isn't saying much when there are only what, 2, maybe 3 ob/gyns in Crossville?? I've heard (as well as seen for myself) some good and bad on all of them here. If you're truly seeking the absolute best of the best, and wanting more than just a few options, I would suggest checking out Cookeville. There are many more to choose from and Cookeville is only about 30 minutes away....15 if you drive like me. lol
YeeHaw

Asheboro, NC

#10 Jun 15, 2011
Get chur jiner checked for it gets flies ta layin eggs in it!
lollipop

Crossville, TN

#11 Jun 17, 2011
never heard of dr smith where is his office.. is it a man or woman?
i agree

Crossville, TN

#12 Jun 17, 2011
yes i agree dr.mac is the best..he makes a person feel so comfortable
wondering

Crossville, TN

#13 Jun 17, 2011
Johnson by far. She does seventy five percent of the deliveries in Crossville and has the least amount of problems and lawsuits. Less than the other three combined actually.
huh

Livingston, TN

#14 Jun 17, 2011
ummmm that is just a joke now johnson???? too many complaints on her that is for sure just say her name in public and see what people who have actually went to her say
wondering

Winnsboro, SC

#15 Jun 17, 2011
Like I said you do the math. I work there I know which one is the best. Mak and Randal are very scary. Tons of miss carriages with both and problem births. Way do you think they both had to travel so far to find jobs. One is from California the other from new York. Odd that this was the jobs they took. Especially considering there families are still there. Johnson is from here and chose to work here. Trust me the reason she gets so many complaints is she does so many. There is obviously going to be more problems and I know for a fact most of the ones that complain on here are on drugs. She is very strict on that. The other two are not. Don't believe me? Go to Randal witj pain and if will give you two percosets and send you home.
huh

Livingston, TN

#16 Jun 17, 2011
well I have had both and I prefer mak anyday... he ACTUALLY saved my life I had a seriously horrible birth. I owe him my life. Claypool made me miserable acted like I was a drug addict when I asked for something for my pain. I was hurting soooo bad but she did not listen to me. So I am speaking on experiance here. I was in tears from my pain it made me never want to have a baby again. So not everyone is drug addicts some just are in pain
wow

Winnsboro, SC

#17 Jun 17, 2011
huh wrote:
well I have had both and I prefer mak anyday... he ACTUALLY saved my life I had a seriously horrible birth. I owe him my life. Claypool made me miserable acted like I was a drug addict when I asked for something for my pain. I was hurting soooo bad but she did not listen to me. So I am speaking on experiance here. I was in tears from my pain it made me never want to have a baby again. So not everyone is drug addicts some just are in pain
You have proved my point. It Is very bad to give pain killers to a pregnant woman. My wife had a baby with her. As long as you are not an obvious drugie she is great. But she is not big on handing out pain pills.
huh

Livingston, TN

#18 Jun 17, 2011
This was after I had my child and I had a third degree lasseration... try having your penis ripped down the center with no pain medicine. Not a druggie so you really didnt prove a point I just like to feel that if I am in pain my doctor will listen to me and try to help. I didnt get on this site to argue that is ignorant and it is more ignorant to argue with someone who you dont know and make accusations that are false. Johnson is a good doctor if you dont have any complications. I was stating that I preferred him over her.
wow

Winnsboro, SC

#19 Jun 17, 2011
Very well that is your opinion. I just know which one is more likely to kill you and your baby.
whatajoke

Irmo, SC

#20 Jun 17, 2011
wow wrote:
Very well that is your opinion. I just know which one is more likely to kill you and your baby.
The fact that you "work" for Claypool and are on here talking bad about other doctors in Crossville shows how tasteless that office is and how she pays no mind to who she hired. Claypool is infamous for leaving babies in too long and being overbooked. Most of her patients see her nurse staff, how can she be properly taking care of them if she never actually has one on one time with them?

I believe Dr. Smith is an amazing doctor and he too is from Crossville. His office has all up to date equipement and he gives you straight answers. He has been practicing 9 months and is not overbooked and he will take all the time you need to talk to you without making you feel rushed. He will also tell you, with pride, where he went to school. Which is all right here in Tennesee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
question (Jul '11) 4 min The REAL Doctor H... 7
It's about freakin' time!!! 9 min troll 13
Looks Like "The Donald" FK'ed up 12 min The REAL Doctor H... 7
a beautiful lucky day for a beastman 15 min tuffet 182
John Kelly 25 min Jay 16
Cumberland County's Shameful Secret 45 min Dr Phil 4
wedding officiant 1 hr mary 19
More from around the web

Crossville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE