Help for Drug Addition
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Local Search

Crossville, TN

#1 Sep 28, 2010
Where can you go in the Crossville area or surrounding area to get off perscription drugs if you don't have insurance?
beth

Crossville, TN

#2 Sep 28, 2010
Local Search wrote:
Where can you go in the Crossville area or surrounding area to get off perscription drugs if you don't have insurance?
police dept, they will help you
JOJO1969

Crossville, TN

#3 Sep 28, 2010
PROBABLY JAIL FOR 30 DAYS THAT SHOULD HELP YOU GET OFF DRUGS, OR MAYBE TEEN CHALLENGE. TALK TO SOMEONE AT THE BREAD OF LIFE.
Hippy

Nashville, TN

#4 Sep 28, 2010
Call 211. This is a united way service that helps with almost every community need.
zeebie

Crossville, TN

#5 Sep 28, 2010
18006624357 They will give you numbers to some state funded facilities.I wish you the best of luck
WOW

Crossville, TN

#6 Sep 28, 2010
There is a doctor that is in tellahoma that will perscibe you suboxone with out patient treatment. The first visit is 175 and every other visit is 75 that is not including the medicine but if you are wanting to get off pills just think you are probably spending more then that in a days time. If interested let me know and i will give you the number. This is the only place in tn that you can go to get the medicine you need without being in a in house treatment program.
Local Search

Crossville, TN

#7 Sep 28, 2010
Where is Tellahoma from Crossville? Yes, I would very much like the phone number if you have it. Wow have you went here? Do you know what the suboxone runs? Thank you for you sincere respond.
Someone Who Knows

United States

#9 Sep 28, 2010
U dont need to go to a doctor to get suboxone bc all that is is another pill and thats actually made for heroine addicts kinda like methodone... Another word of advce... U can get addicted to suboxone bc jus like i said its just another prescription pill.. Ive seen it happen. What u need to do is go to a rehab place like new leaf in cookeville or somethin and stay for 7 days... That helps. Another thing... If u do want to go with the suboxone way (hope u dont) there is actually a place in jamestown where u go for evening meetings and he prescribes u suboxone.. Hoope i helped ;)
Local Search

Crossville, TN

#10 Sep 29, 2010
What is the name of the Dr. in Jamestown and what is the cost if you don't have insurance? Do you have the number I just need something tempory until I get a few other matters taken care of so I can get into treatment.
Someone Who Knows

Crossville, TN

#11 Sep 29, 2010
Actually, I dont know the name or number, but there are very few in tennessee that do that, so if you look around in phonebooks or call information.. It shouldnt be too hard to find. Honestly, if I were you, Id wait to get into treatment because taking suboxone aint going to help sorry to say... But its gonna make it worse.
Local Search

Crossville, TN

#12 Sep 29, 2010
Thank you for someone who knows my only concern is I am out of meds and I will start having sizures and everytime I have one they are getting worse. Last month I had 6 in one day when I was tryiny to quit because I couldnt find anyone here in TN that will give me what I usally take. What are some of your other suggestions? Please help ig you can.
Anon2345

Windham, ME

#15 Nov 20, 2014
By the way Goodluck with whatever you decide I hope you find a way that works for you and 211 can help along with 18006624357 and just make sure you have support as it will be very important to help you on your road to recovery!
student

Cookeville, TN

#16 Nov 21, 2014
I'm probably wrong, but I think the hospital will help you detox safely by providing a safe place to be, fluids, medication etc. and I'm positive afterwards they could provide you with information on rehabilitation services or support groups.
been there

Cookeville, TN

#17 Nov 21, 2014
new Leaf in Cookeville, government grants & it's great if you really want to be there. it works if you work it.
Anon2345

Windham, ME

#19 Nov 22, 2014
The REAL Doctor House wrote:
What a bunch of LOSERS!!!
You clowns are never going to make it unless you've managed to come to grips with why you're an addict in the first place.
Nobody gives a damn about you, that's why all the so-called "help" wants you to cough up big bucks or have insurance.
I'd rather do it myself than to have to pay those AZZHOLES to help!
The world SUCKS!
The people who say they'll help you SUCK!
If you can't deal with all that SUCKS, then you may as well stay on your drugs because the predators like sick animals.
Oh...and it's Tullahoma....DUMBAZZES!!!
What's the point in recovery?
You'll still be a worthless DUMBAZZ!!!
Well I happen to think you are a dumbass because the last time I checked this is a topic that is named Help Drug Addiction that means that someone wants help and to knock someone for trying to better themselves, isn't that what life is about to try and better yourself along the way?? It's people like you that make people not want to ask for help so what the fuck do you care NO ONE forced you to come here and NO ONE asked you for your opinion and using the Nickname House you thought you'd sound really cool telling people off. Well it might work on TV and at least on TV Dr. House may be a complete ASS, BUT at least he is saving lives while doing it. You on the other hand are just being an ass that is not helping anyone certainly not yourself. Go bitch somewhere else.
Anon2345

Windham, ME

#20 Nov 22, 2014
The REAL Doctor House wrote:
What a bunch of LOSERS!!!
You clowns are never going to make it unless you've managed to come to grips with why you're an addict in the first place.
Nobody gives a damn about you, that's why all the so-called "help" wants you to cough up big bucks or have insurance.
I'd rather do it myself than to have to pay those AZZHOLES to help!
The world SUCKS!
The people who say they'll help you SUCK!
If you can't deal with all that SUCKS, then you may as well stay on your drugs because the predators like sick animals.
Oh...and it's Tullahoma....DUMBAZZES!!!
What's the point in recovery?
You'll still be a worthless DUMBAZZ!!!
OH AND ONE MORE THING YOU ARE CALLING EVERYONE DUMB-ASSES WHY DON'T YOU LEARN HOW TO SPELL BEFORE YOU GO CALLING EVERYONE ELSE DUMB WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL IT CORRECTLY!

Since: Aug 14

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#22 Nov 22, 2014
Go ahead....give me all the "nuts"..."spam "...and "lemon" signs you want, but you DRUGGIES are out of touch with reality, so give me a break, because the problems you have are of your own doing!

I'm not going to cry for you because think you've probably stolen shist from people before in order to pay for your habit.

The ONLY TIME my spelling is ever incorrect is due to prissy Christian's who make me spell words wrong because their censors can't handle the correctly spelled words.

EXTREMELY CHILDISH AND IMMATURE if you ask me!!!
Anon2345

Windham, ME

#23 Nov 22, 2014
The REAL Doctor House wrote:
<quoted text>
No...it was a topic named "Drug Addition."
Yeah...it was that FK'ed up with spelling by RETARDS!!!
These people who you claim are "trying to better themselves" have picked the absolute WORST forum in the world in which to aire their problems.
The spelling is SOOOO BAAAAD!!!
The idiots asking for help SOOOO PAAAATHETIC!!!
Let me tell you what gets me...
It's the FK'ing fat azzes who get on TV shows like "The Biggest Loser" who become celebrities for nothing more than letting themselves go in the first place!
People who TRY and who NEVER let themselves get into the worst of all situations don't get any recognition or praise for being the "better people" who don't want or need your attention or help!!!
Oh noooo....only the fat azz drug addicted IDIOTS of this world get all the attention!!!
FK you!!!
You know you have made yourself look so ridiculous that I have nothing to say to you except it is actually called Help Drug Addiction it is right at the top.
Anon2345

Windham, ME

#24 Nov 22, 2014
The REAL Doctor House wrote:
Go ahead....give me all the "nuts"..."spam "...and "lemon" signs you want, but you DRUGGIES are out of touch with reality, so give me a break, because the problems you have are of your own doing!
I'm not going to cry for you because think you've probably stolen shist from people before in order to pay for your habit.
The ONLY TIME my spelling is ever incorrect is due to prissy Christian's who make me spell words wrong because their censors can't handle the correctly spelled words.
EXTREMELY CHILDISH AND IMMATURE if you ask me!!!
Ok then what are you doing here if we are so awful THEN LEAVE make us and you happy ARE YOU MATURE ENOUGH TO DO THAT??
Anon2345

Windham, ME

#25 Nov 22, 2014
I am sorry but it is getting out of hand NO ONE has had to pay for anything but me its called self pay.I also think if you read the above comments it was fine until you went way off topic. What are you getting out of it an audience for your self serving rants. You can start a topic of your own so you can talk about how we all suck so bad . That way you can talk to people who might understand but here you are not even helping yourself or anyone so why stay what is the point?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
still love you (May '14) 1 hr Brokenheart Syndr... 27
keep a word- drop a word (Feb '10) 2 hr Alyssa76 1,430
Supervisor of Roads 2 hr For real 30
How many ##**%% election signs are they going t... 2 hr Forget someone 20
New meth dealers running drugs to crossville 3 hr notmakinganysense 11
Tavo 6 hr Rachel 14
Nastiest Restaurant>> 6 hr Spicolli 9
Who are the wealthiest families in Crossville a... (Sep '10) 17 hr Woww 114

Crossville Jobs

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages