I want to bone my moms friend

I want to bone my moms friend

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
laser

Crossville, TN

#1 Mar 8, 2013
I'm 17 and my moms friend is 45. I really wanna sleep with my moms friend but I don't wanna cause a stir. At 45 she's really hot. I've even seen her naked once while I was walking by her opened bedroom door. She sleeps over our house from time to tim. IDK what to do. She does give me the eye also. What should Ido?
uughh

Crossville, TN

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Hmmmmm what should you do???? Lets see, I suggest you keep jacking yourself off like you usually do and stop being a troll on topixs. You fail miserably.
theres a reason

Cleveland, TN

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Give it up the reason she's at your house,sleeps over & was nude is because she is screwing your mom dumb as s . Your moms a lesbian
laser

Cookeville, TN

#4 Mar 8, 2013
uughh wrote:
Hmmmmm what should you do???? Lets see, I suggest you keep jacking yourself off like you usually do and stop being a troll on topixs. You fail miserably.
I do not know what a troll is. I do jackof, so what? And you don't? What guy doesn't?
laser

Cookeville, TN

#5 Mar 8, 2013
theres a reason wrote:
Give it up the reason she's at your house,sleeps over & was nude is because she is screwing your mom dumb as s . Your moms a lesbian
They been friends a while now. IDK. I hope she isn't.
laser

Cookeville, TN

#6 Mar 8, 2013
uughh wrote:
Hmmmmm what should you do???? Lets see, I suggest you keep jacking yourself off like you usually do and stop being a troll on topixs. You fail miserably.
Please explain a troll. I guess you never play with yourself huh? Always the ones who never do, do it the most, just ashamed to admit it. I'm not.
Just Me

Knoxville, TN

#7 Mar 9, 2013
hit that shit she wants it
well

Crossville, TN

#8 Mar 9, 2013
When I was 19 I had a relationship with a woman who was 42. It turned into a life long friendship. She taught me all about sex and it was a wonderful experience. I am now married, have two kids, successful, and have a wonderful (yet far from perfect) life. I am now 41 and my friend is now 64. We haven't talked in years but yesterday was her birthday and with the encouragement of my wife I called. It was good to hear from her. I regret nothing and I feel blessed to have had that friendship.

I can't tell you what to do, but I can at least relay my positive experience with an older woman. Your mileage may vary. Good luck.
laser

Cookeville, TN

#9 Mar 9, 2013
well wrote:
When I was 19 I had a relationship with a woman who was 42. It turned into a life long friendship. She taught me all about sex and it was a wonderful experience. I am now married, have two kids, successful, and have a wonderful (yet far from perfect) life. I am now 41 and my friend is now 64. We haven't talked in years but yesterday was her birthday and with the encouragement of my wife I called. It was good to hear from her. I regret nothing and I feel blessed to have had that friendship.
I can't tell you what to do, but I can at least relay my positive experience with an older woman. Your mileage may vary. Good luck.
Wow! Thanks for sharing your Story. Glad it worked out 4 you.
its you

Huntsville, TN

#10 Mar 9, 2013
I like what dude said...she is a lesi darling plain and simple...do you not get out much?Boy your age outta be having no problem esp the girls your age in this town as easy as they are,you should not need to,be wacking off so much.Tells me you may be a ugly little geek esp when a 40 something woman turns u on.Its only cause she is there would not really matter to you who it was in that room long as its female..your just a horney little perv who has never been laid .Find someone your own age leave your moms girlfriend alone
i heard

Timmonsville, SC

#11 Mar 9, 2013
Lol,leave your moms girlfriend alone.
laser

Manchester, TN

#12 Mar 9, 2013
So playing with yourself is a crime now. I just turned 17. I think it's flattering an older woman finds me cute. Especially when she's super hot. Ugly? Really? I've dated two women so far and slept with one. If that makes me ugly as you say than that's fine with me. Isn't it safe to say we all lust a bit? Just a little.
laser

Manchester, TN

#13 Mar 9, 2013
i heard wrote:
Lol,leave your moms girlfriend alone.
I hope that's not the case.
nikki

Manchester, TN

#15 Mar 9, 2013
Reef shark wrote:
Go ahead and fck her while ya can!!!!!!Trust me,You'll NEVER forget it!
Thank You Reef. She does have huge boobs. Just don't know how to plan this out tho. I've seen her naked once and it's in my mind all the time.
Jim

United States

#17 Mar 9, 2013
Let her see u naked have a good chub going on then u will c
hih

Crossville, TN

#19 Mar 9, 2013
whats her name
its you

Huntsville, TN

#20 Mar 9, 2013
Humm laser is going by two names did you peeps not catch it?He is going by nikki too he must of forgot to change his name because he has another post up under nikki saying he loves floryadian he is pretending to be a woman..This dude or dudette is just trolling like last poster said this is all bullshiz...Busted laser!
wow

Lebanon, VA

#22 Mar 9, 2013
You go boy! Get you some wrinkles. Dint fall in.
haha

Crossville, TN

#23 Mar 10, 2013
Bet you know all about wrinkles and falling in after all those old men lol

“arm phasers lock and load”

Since: Mar 13

Iowa

#24 Mar 10, 2013
I boned your mom and her friend. They gave good head too! Oh her friend knows you want her and is only going to give you blue balls. She thinks you will end up being boned by a old horny man. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel Corum 11 min Stud 1
Lick my fat belly 43 min barf 1
Colinx employee 51 min Wondering chic 3
Who is Challenger 1 hr Oh yea 38
counselman twerlry our superhero !!! 2 hr abc 36
Pennzoil 3 hr Wondering 12
President to order PUBLIC SCHOOLS to allow MEN ... 3 hr DILLIGAF 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages